Windows 10: Microsoft introduces new privacy tools ahead of Data Privacy Day

Discus and support Microsoft introduces new privacy tools ahead of Data Privacy Day in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [img] In a world that’s constantly evolving with new technologies like Artificial Intelligence and smart devices, our commitment to deliver on our... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jan 23, 2018.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Microsoft introduces new privacy tools ahead of Data Privacy Day

Source: Microsoft introduces new privacy tools ahead of Data Privacy Day - Windows Experience Blog

:)

Brink, Jan 23, 2018
  2. Andre Da Costa, Jan 23, 2018
  3. No browsing history last 2 or 3 days

-

Oh, the online Privacy Dashboard at
    https://account.microsoft.com/privacy/

Sorry, I can't add anything to what's here:

Reasons why you might not see data on the privacy dashboard:

View your data on the privacy settings website - Microsoft privacy

Don

Don Varnau, Jan 23, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft introduces new privacy tools ahead of Data Privacy Day

1. Microsoft introduces new privacy tools ahead of Data Privacy Day - Similar Threads - Microsoft introduces privacy

2. Microsoft and violations of privacy

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft and violations of privacy: https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-65817558 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-and-violations-of-privacy/960553d9-b07b-4e95-8066-ca036f4855c9
  3. Microsoft Privacy Notice

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Privacy Notice: I recently updated my password and since then the Microsoft Privacy Notice keeps coming up, even though I have accepted it. It is very annoying. Please advise how I can stop this happening? Thanks....
  4. Microsoft Privacy Notice

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Privacy Notice: I recently updated my password and since then the Microsoft Privacy Notice keeps coming up, even though I have accepted it. It is very annoying. Please advise how I can stop this happening? Thanks....
  5. Microsoft Privacy Intrusion

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft Privacy Intrusion: I'm appalled that Microsoft and Windows 10 finds it justified in scanning all my photos on my machine to display cute pictures during startup and idol time. Of the hundreds of photos on a NAS, someone has to have selected photos to display since they think those photos are...
  6. Facebook Messenger Introduces App Lock and New Privacy Settings

in Windows 10 News
    Facebook Messenger Introduces App Lock and New Privacy Settings: [ATTACH] Privacy is at the heart of Messenger - where you can be yourself with the people who matter most to you, whether that's through a message, video chat, call or a Messenger Room. Today, we're announcing new privacy and security features that give you more control....
  7. No privacy

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    No privacy: I have posted before about deleting recent photo activity. I thank those who answered but none of the suggestions worked. I called tech support at Dell and learned that now Windows 10 records every file you have opened. For example, if you looked at a jpg file. If you go...
  8. privacy

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    privacy: how to prevent co-admin indexing my files https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/privacy/a538a9e6-bacd-4723-a2ef-b37974445498"
  9. Reclaim privacy on Windows 10 with new Debotnet tool

in Windows 10 News
    Reclaim privacy on Windows 10 with new Debotnet tool: Debotnet is a new application for devices running Microsoft's Windows 10 operating system designed to make configuration changes to improve privacy. The application is developed by Mirinsoft, which you may known from programs such as CloneApp, the disk cleanup alternative...
  10. Microsoft Edge to get Collections feature and new Privacy Tools

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Edge to get Collections feature and new Privacy Tools: Microsoft has confirmed it is working on multiple innovative features for Edge browser that would arrive in the preview builds soon. Microsoft Edge is getting Collections feature, new privacy tools, Internet Explorer Mode for enterprises, and other improvements. Collections...