Windows 10: Microsoft is aware of issues with Microsoft Store and Windows 10 version 1803

Discus and support Microsoft is aware of issues with Microsoft Store and Windows 10 version 1803 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Windows 10 April 2018 Update is quite buggy for some users and it appears that yet another bug is hitting some systems. Some users on Microsoft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinLatest, May 18, 2018.

1. WinLatest New Member

Microsoft is aware of issues with Microsoft Store and Windows 10 version 1803

Windows 10 April 2018 Update is quite buggy for some users and it appears that yet another bug is hitting some systems. Some users on Microsoft Community forum posted that Microsoft Store sometimes fails to work correctly on devices after installing the Windows 10 April 2018 Update. The bug basically prevents users from downloading apps and games from the Microsoft Store.

It’s pretty hard to tell whether this bug is widespread or not. Microsoft’s MVP and moderators on the community forum confirmed that the Store in Windows 10 might fail to work correctly in some cases, and the company is aware of the reported bug.

The users cannot download apps from the Microsoft Store after upgrading to the Windows 10 April 2018 Update. A user explains that when pressing the ‘Get it now’ button, the Microsoft Store just refreshes and nothing happens. When the user would again click on the button, the store will once again refresh the app page and download does not start. The signing-out-signing-in appears to be resolving the bug on some systems but the issue returns at random times.

Microsoft is already working on a fix and it could be shipped with the next patch scheduled to arrive in June. Microsoft’s moderators have also detailed a workaround to deal with Store and Windows 10 April 2018 Update issues.

Microsoft MVP noted that the users would just need to sign out and sign in again in the Microsoft Store. You can do so with a few steps.

• Open Microsoft Store and tap your Microsoft account picture icon in the top right corner.
    • Click on your Microsoft account name/email address.
    • The ‘Accounts’ page would appear on your screen.
    • Tap on the sign out link to sign out of the Microsoft Store.

The workaround is quite straightforward and it addresses the issue. As noted above, Microsoft is aware of the bug and the company is working on a fix. While no ETA has been provided, it’s likely that the fix will land with next Windows 10 cumulative updates, which would take place on June 12.

Microsoft is also expected to address the Windows 10 April 2018 Update issues on Toshiba and Intel SSDs next month. The cumulative updates are also supposed to improve the performance of the operating system.

The post Microsoft is aware of issues with Microsoft Store and Windows 10 version 1803 appeared first on Windows Latest

Weiterlesen...

WinLatest, May 18, 2018

2. Be aware of what Microsoft is doing!

Be aware! Do you know, Microsoft is NOT making Windows 10 compatible with ALL computers?

I learned this of my computer on this website: Toshiba : Model List

Get the list from your computer manufacturer!

Just give me the location please., May 18, 2018
  3. Be aware of what Microsoft is doing!

Be aware! Do you know, Microsoft is NOT making Windows 10 compatible with ALL computers?

I learned this of my computer on this website: Toshiba : Model List

Get the list from your computer manufacturer!

Just give me the location please., May 18, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft is aware of issues with Microsoft Store and Windows 10 version 1803

1. Microsoft is aware of issues with Microsoft Store and Windows 10 version 1803 - Similar Threads - Microsoft aware issues

2. If Microsoft is aware of a problem 2024-01 Security Update for Windows 10 Version 22H2 for...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If Microsoft is aware of a problem 2024-01 Security Update for Windows 10 Version 22H2 for...: If Microsoft is aware of a problem 2024-01 Security Update for Windows 10 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5034441 Error why don't you let users know ????????...
  3. If Microsoft is aware of a problem 2024-01 Security Update for Windows 10 Version 22H2 for...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    If Microsoft is aware of a problem 2024-01 Security Update for Windows 10 Version 22H2 for...: If Microsoft is aware of a problem 2024-01 Security Update for Windows 10 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5034441 Error why don't you let users know ????????...
  4. If Microsoft is aware of a problem 2024-01 Security Update for Windows 10 Version 22H2 for...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Microsoft is aware of two new issues in Windows 10 updates

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft is aware of two new issues in Windows 10 updates: Windows 10 October 2020 Patch Tuesday updates suffer from a flaw whereby some users are unable to update their Office products. In another support document, Microsoft admitted that Windows 10 suffers from certificate loss issue when you update the systems using ISO and other...
  6. Microsoft is aware of the issues with Windows Update

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft is aware of the issues with Windows Update: Yesterday, we reported that Windows Update is experiencing issues where the Windows 10 devices could not connect to the servers. The reports revealed that some users with certain internet connection are unable to check for updates in Windows 10. It also revealed that...
  7. Windows 10, Version 1803 USB Issues

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10, Version 1803 USB Issues: Hi, I am having trouble connecting my mouse and other peripherals to certain USB ports. I tried different mice, Troubleshooter, reinstalling the drivers for the USB Root Hub, power cycling my PC but the issue remains. From my research I understand the issue might be caused...
  8. Microsoft fixes issues with Google Chrome on Windows 10 version 1803 with latest patch

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft fixes issues with Google Chrome on Windows 10 version 1803 with latest patch: Microsoft yesterday released a new cumulative update for devices running Windows 10 April 2018 Update (version 1803). The update bumps OS build number to 17134.137 and it introduces a long list of fixes. According to the release notes, the update also fixes Google Chrome...
  9. Microsoft confirms a new issue in June patch for Windows 10 version 1803

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft confirms a new issue in June patch for Windows 10 version 1803: Earlier this week, Microsoft released new June 2018 patches for all supported versions of Windows 10 operating system, including the newly released Windows 10 April 2018 Update (version 1803). At that time, the company acknowledged only one issue in a patch for Windows 10...
  10. Microsoft is aware of issues with Windows 10 version 1803 and IObit Advanced System Care

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft is aware of issues with Windows 10 version 1803 and IObit Advanced System Care: Microsoft recently released Windows 10 April 2018 Update and cumulative update with fixes but some users claim that the update is causing a black screen when booting up the PCs. It is worth noting that not everyone is seeing this problem but the number of systems impacted by...