Windows 10: Microsoft is in Talks to Join Movies Anywhere

Discus and support Microsoft is in Talks to Join Movies Anywhere in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; As you may know, Microsoft’s Movies & TV service was left out in the cold when Disney expanded Movies Anywhere to include multiple content providers.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Mar 13, 2018.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Microsoft is in Talks to Join Movies Anywhere

Read more: Microsoft is in Talks to Join Movies Anywhere - Thurrott.com

:)

Brink, Mar 13, 2018
  2. BabaLu_Lu Win User

How can I make movies from my camera on the computer.

On Windows 8.1 I used Microsoft Movie Maker to join my film clips and make home movies. What can I get on Windows 10 that is free and similar to Movie Maker?

BabaLu_Lu, Mar 13, 2018
  3. mhumey Win User
    DVD movie player

I have recently updated to Windows 10. However I cannot play movies anymore. My original movie player is gone and the ones in the Microsoft Store cost money. Is there a download anywhere to get the original movie player that came with the laptop?

mhumey, Mar 13, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft is in Talks to Join Movies Anywhere

1. Microsoft is in Talks to Join Movies Anywhere - Similar Threads - Microsoft Talks Join

2. Microsoft Not Talking to Customers

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Not Talking to Customers: For the past year, I have tried to call Microsoft Tech Support to change my cell phone number. We relocated out of California. But no one answers the phone. They will not let me change my cell number online. In February, I sent a letter to Microsoft Tech Support in...
  3. microsoft movies

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    microsoft movies: I will be in areas without wifi and i just rented a movie but dont know how to download it. I saw on other forums that i may be out of luck so i tried to rent another movie but i do not see the "download" button. i have a microsoft surface and rented the movie from the...
  4. (I never knew!) Movies & TV + Movies Anywhere lets you watch Amazon and Apple Video...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    (I never knew!) Movies & TV + Movies Anywhere lets you watch Amazon and Apple Video...: [ATTACH] Ever since college I took to making digital purchases of films and tv shows on Amazon Instant Video. I have a pretty sizeable collection to the point where I never considered any other service before. Going through my Xbox One I fired up the video rental store...
  5. WHY CANT I FIND MOVIE MAKER ANYWHERE ANYMORE??

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    WHY CANT I FIND MOVIE MAKER ANYWHERE ANYMORE??: I had movie Maker on my laptop about four years ago, and while I know it isn't powerful, it was perfect for what I needed. I'm trying to find it now, and all I can find are bootleg apps with a watermark claiming to be genuine movie Maker programs, which I know isn't true, or...
  6. Movies & TV app adds Timeline & Movies Anywhere support in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Movies & TV app adds Timeline & Movies Anywhere support in Windows 10: The Movies & TV app is included with Windows 10, and let's you have all your movies and TV shows, all in one place, on all your devices. Movies & TV brings you the latest entertainment in one app on Windows. On your PC and Windows Mobile, the app lets you play and manage...
  7. Movies & TV app for Windows 10 gets Timeline and Movies Anywhere support

in Windows 10 News
    Movies & TV app for Windows 10 gets Timeline and Movies Anywhere support: Microsoft is today updating Movies & TV app for Windows 10 devices with two new features – Timeline and Movies Anywhere. The same update was previously tested with the Windows Insiders and today you can download it on the non-Insider machine. We are getting the updated...
  8. Microsoft Movies & TV Now Supports Movies Anywhere

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Movies & TV Now Supports Movies Anywhere: [img] Today we are excited to announce that the Microsoft Movies & TV app for Xbox and Windows 10 devices now supports Movies Anywhere, which brings your favorite film libraries together in one place. When you connect your Microsoft account with your Movies Anywhere...
  9. Microsoft Movies & TV joins Movies Anywhere

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Movies & TV joins Movies Anywhere: It’s happening — Microsoft is finally part of Movies Anywhere. The company has been working to bring support for Movies Anywhere to Microsoft Movies & TV for months, and the wait is finally over. Movies Anywhere is a service where you can buy movies from iTunes, Prime Video,...
  10. Microsoft Movies & TV Now Supports Disney Movies Anywhere

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Movies & TV Now Supports Disney Movies Anywhere: Today we are excited to share that Microsoft Movies & TV1 now supports Disney Movies Anywhere. When you connect your Microsoft Movies & TV account with Disney Movies Anywhere, all of your eligible Disney, Disney•Pixar, Marvel and Star Wars digital movies currently in your...