Windows 10: Microsoft is killing PDF Reader on Windows 10 Mobile

Discus and support Microsoft is killing PDF Reader on Windows 10 Mobile in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Microsoft to Remove Windows 10 Mobile’s PDF Reader, Offer Edge Browser Instead We've got some bad news for those who rely on PDF Reader for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Cluster Head, May 5, 2016.

1. Microsoft is killing PDF Reader on Windows 10 Mobile

Microsoft to Remove Windows 10 Mobile’s PDF Reader, Offer Edge Browser Instead

Read more: http://www.windowscentral.com/micros...ple-using-edge

And more: http://news.softpedia.com/news/micro...medium=twitter

:)

Cluster Head, May 5, 2016
  2. G.Ilex Win User

Typo error fix

are you downloading that Adobe reader from the Microsoft store?

The store is the only place to get apps like a pdf reader.

But on a Windows mobile phone running with Windows 10 mobile you don't need an seperate app for pdf files.

Edge can handle and open pdf files.

G.Ilex, May 5, 2016
  3. Nokia Lumia 850 - pdf reader

Hello everyone,

Can anyone answer why the latest Windows update does not support pdf reader ?

Now Windows is using Edge as the default PDF reader.

There is any chance to set up a different pdf reader as default ?

Moved from: Mobile Devices / Microsoft Lumia and Nokia Lumia / Software update / Other/Unknown

Damian Glab, May 5, 2016
  4. stormy13 Win User

Microsoft is killing PDF Reader on Windows 10 Mobile

Fortunately not a big deal for me. Been using Foxit on PC for years and been the mobile version as long as I have had a Windows phone.

stormy13, May 5, 2016
  5. Winuser Win User
    I rarely open a PDF file on my phone so it's OK with me.

Winuser, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft is killing PDF Reader on Windows 10 Mobile

1. Microsoft is killing PDF Reader on Windows 10 Mobile - Similar Threads - Microsoft killing PDF

2. Pdf reader with layers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pdf reader with layers: Is there a free PDF reader available in the Microsoft store with the ability to turn on and off layers? I have been checking them all and not having any luck https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pdf-reader-with-layers/72c6765a-8de1-4d69-87f5-0a7aa0c1bd9d
  3. Roadmap for PDF reader in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    Roadmap for PDF reader in Microsoft Edge: Over the course of last year, we worked hard on building a powerful PDF reader that offers compatibility, reliability, and security for you and your organization. The feedback we received from you from the Edge Insider builds has been really encouraging, and here are some...
  4. Is there any pdf reader of Microsoft?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Is there any pdf reader of Microsoft?: Is there any pdf reader of Microsoft? I have no PDF Reader so I am finding the most trusted Microsoft PDF Reader Except Edge. If there any please inform....
  5. Microsoft Edge PDF reader alternative

Microsoft Edge PDF reader alternative: Hello, I have this issue I am having trouble with. I have a Microsoft surface. My surface got updated this morning. Before then, I could read all the pdf-s in Microsoft Edge application by moving the pages with my finger and then annotating/taking notes with my electronic...
  6. PDF Reader

PDF Reader: Ok so my English textbooks are pdfs. usually I would use Adobe Acrobat Reader, but one of the textbooks is 500+ pages long, and its sooo slow! ive tried edge, chrome, etc, but none of them work because its simply too big! Should I print it?...
  7. PDF Reader

PDF Reader: Looking for a simple pdf reader nothing complicated. I just want it for reading pdf. windows 10 home. simple question I hope. Thank You. David. 124877
  8. Problems with .pdf reader in Windows 10

Problems with .pdf reader in Windows 10: Pdf reader only reads certain .pdf files but not all. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problems-with-pdf-reader-in-windows-10/5389b2cc-86e8-4c5f-a69d-33f80c7d0a65
  9. Lost PDF reader.

Lost PDF reader.: Doesn't Windows 10 have its own PDF reader? If it does, I can't find it. I downloaded the Adobe Reader, but don't like it. Right clicking on a PDF file only gives me the option to open in Adobe Reader or Edge. 38928
  10. Acrobat Reader, Microsoft Edge and default PDF-reader.

Acrobat Reader, Microsoft Edge and default PDF-reader.: Hi, I've been looking for a solution for my problem for months now. Since I have Windows 10 on my computer, the default pdf-reader is constantly changed back to Microsoft Edge, despite all my attempts to make Acrobat Reader DC my default one. I have made the change of...