Windows 10: Microsoft is spamming my firefox opening homepage

Discus and support Microsoft is spamming my firefox opening homepage in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I stop Microsoft from spamming my Firefox opening homepage with: Try Edge and this URL:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RobertErnster, Jul 29, 2018.

1. Microsoft is spamming my firefox opening homepage

How do I stop Microsoft from spamming my Firefox opening homepage with: Try Edge and this URL: "https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/products/windows?os=windows-10"?

:)

RobertErnster, Jul 29, 2018
  2. jthomas65 Win User

How do I stop Edge spamming Chrome and Firefox?

no websites

Edge (browser in Windos 10) continues spamming users through windows 10 notifications almost every time the user opens Firefox or Chrome (I almost never use Edge or Explorer)

I'd like to know if there is some system setting to stop spam by Microsoft?

jthomas65, Jul 29, 2018
  3. Browser opens in MSN (Firefox)

Then, to recap, when Firefox opens

[1] one tab is MSN and one tab is the ISP homepage?

Or

[2] One instance of Firefox opens to the homepage and another instance of Firefox opens to MSN?

Have you checked Firefox add-ons to see if there's a MSN add-on?

Have you checked the Firefox home page(s)?

Don

Don Varnau, Jul 29, 2018
  4. Microsoft is spamming my firefox opening homepage

Firefox - URL- "about:sessionrestore" opens in addition to Homepage

For the past few days I have been constantly plagued by a problem with my Firefox Browser [ver 56.0 (64 bit)].

When I try to open Firefox, the follow page also opens up in addition to, and over the top of my usual "Homepage". I then need to click on the "Close" box to get rid of this annoying page, to display the homepage underneath.

Microsoft is spamming my firefox opening homepage [​IMG]

I cannot recall changing any Firefox settings, and am wondering what I need to do to stop this useless and time wasting event from happening again. What settings should I be checking to stop this?

sassofalco, Jul 29, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft is spamming my firefox opening homepage

1. Microsoft is spamming my firefox opening homepage - Similar Threads - Microsoft spamming firefox

2. Microsoft Store Spam Reload/Open

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store Spam Reload/Open: So i just bought a new laptop, and im setting it up with all the games i play, one of them includes minecraft. So i go on the minecraft site and download the installer etc, and then i go ahead and download it. I get through the first step and then it opens up the launcher but...
  3. Microsoft Store Spam Reload/Open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store Spam Reload/Open: So i just bought a new laptop, and im setting it up with all the games i play, one of them includes minecraft. So i go on the minecraft site and download the installer etc, and then i go ahead and download it. I get through the first step and then it opens up the launcher but...
  4. Microsoft Store Spam Reload/Open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Firefox Will Not Open

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Firefox Will Not Open: I am the administrator, yet this happens. I also tried restarting and reinstalling, but those did not work. Please help! [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/firefox-will-not-open/2509c43c-d674-4629-a4a2-f5c304d7d551"
  6. Microsoft Store keeps opening as a homepage

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store keeps opening as a homepage: My homepage in Microsoft Edge is set to Google but instead I get the MS Store as a homepage. I wonder why Microsoft makes the Store my home page?...
  7. Help Needed in Changing my firefox homepage

in Browsers and Email
    Help Needed in Changing my firefox homepage: Hi everyone, I am experiencing issues with changing my homepage in Mozilla Firefox. (It's Windows 10 btw, the newest). I have followed all the steps on the google help website as well as the firefox website and the windows 10 website, but every time I close and open up...
  8. Firefox - URL- "about:sessionrestore" opens in addition to Homepage

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox - URL- "about:sessionrestore" opens in addition to Homepage: For the past few days I have been constantly plagued by a problem with my Firefox Browser [ver 56.0 (64 bit)]. When I try to open Firefox, the follow page also opens up in addition to, and over the top of my usual "Homepage". I then need to click on the "Close" box to get...
  9. Firefox Homepage keeps resetting to Bing

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox Homepage keeps resetting to Bing: I've read several threads here about the homepage resetting to Bing and I've tried all the recommendations. My homepage continues to reset to Bing. I've scanned for virus' & malware w/ Malwarebytes & Defender. Also used McAfee Stinger. No problems found. Is there a setting...
  10. Change Homepage in Firefox

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change Homepage in Firefox: How to: Change Homepage in Firefox How to Change Homepage in Firefox in Windows The homepage in Firefox is what you see when you open Firefox, open new windows, or click/tap on the Home button [img] in Firefox. You can select to have your homepage be Firefox Home...