Windows 10: Microsoft issues fix for Lumia phones bricked by Windows 10 Fast lane

Discus and support Microsoft issues fix for Lumia phones bricked by Windows 10 Fast lane in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Microsoft has released a possible fix for low-end Lumia smartphones that have been bricked after installing an early Windows 10 preview build. It... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Borg 386, Apr 19, 2015.

1. Borg 386 Win User

Microsoft issues fix for Lumia phones bricked by Windows 10 Fast lane

​Microsoft issues fix for Lumia phones bricked by Windows 10 Fast lane | ZDNet

:)

Borg 386, Apr 19, 2015
  2. Erdeslawe Win User

Windows Store failure

1. Build 10525 is the latest Insider Preview Version for 'Fast Lane' Testers only and it's almost inevitable that it will have 'bugs! Get out of the Fast Lane if you are not prepared for that.

2. Have you downloaded all available updates including Windows Store updates since you reverted back to your earlier officially released Windows 10 build?

Erdeslawe, Apr 19, 2015
  3. oldgeek59 Win User
    software update

No it is not safe. There are reports all over the forums about the latest Windows 10 update bricking Lumia 730 and Lumia 735 phones.

Oddly, it seems to install and work fine on the old Nokia branded Lumias, but if you have a Lumia branded by Microsoft, I would not take a chance. I bricked a brand new Microsoft Lumia 735 and it is nearly impossible to get the phone working again unless
    you take it to a Microsoft phone repair location. This by the way, you will be charged for because if you load Windows 10 on your phone, you void the warranty and Microsoft will charge you to repair it and restore it back to Windows 8.1

oldgeek59, Apr 19, 2015
Thema:

Microsoft issues fix for Lumia phones bricked by Windows 10 Fast lane

1. Microsoft issues fix for Lumia phones bricked by Windows 10 Fast lane - Similar Threads - Microsoft issues fix

2. Microsoft Lumia 640XL phone to use windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Lumia 640XL phone to use windows 10: My Microsoft phone store not working and Microsoft not account not sign in what I do this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-lumia-640xl-phone-to-use-windows-10/08d74ab2-8c3a-4cd7-bb75-6d7205e18290
  3. Microsoft Lumia 640XL phone to use windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Lumia 640XL phone to use windows 10: My Microsoft phone store not working and Microsoft not account not sign in what I do this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-lumia-640xl-phone-to-use-windows-10/08d74ab2-8c3a-4cd7-bb75-6d7205e18290
  4. MY LUMIA 1020 WAS BRICKED

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MY LUMIA 1020 WAS BRICKED: software issue Hi can you help me fix my problem So I updated my lumia 1020 to windows 10 using the tutorial I find on youtube and I want to downgrade it again to windows 8.1 since it was laggy when I was done flashing my lumia 1020 to windows 8.1 my phone was Unable to find...
  5. MY LUMIA 1020 WAS BRICKED

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MY LUMIA 1020 WAS BRICKED: software issue Hi can you help me fix my problem So I updated my lumia 1020 to windows 10 using the tutorial I find on youtube and I want to downgrade it again to windows 8.1 since it was laggy when I was done flashing my lumia 1020 to windows 8.1 my phone was Unable to find...
  6. Microsoft adds Fast Lane option to Windows Update

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft adds Fast Lane option to Windows Update: Microsoft released the latest preview update for Windows 11 version 22H2 a moment ago. These preview updates include the majority of non-security updates of the upcoming month's cumulative update early. Microsoft does this to get early feedback on the fixes. Windows system...
  7. Microsoft Lumia 545 phone

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Lumia 545 phone: Hello I have just received a message on my phone that WhatsApp will cease to be available on my phone from the new year. Maybe I have misunderstood, so I hope you can set me straight. A couple of years ago I also started being unable to use Messenger on my phone; I had...
  8. Gateway Device Fast Lane

in Windows 10 Customization
    Gateway Device Fast Lane: After updating Windows 10 I cant locate Gateway Device Fast Lane. How do I get it back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_taskbar/gateway-device-fast-lane/a81a79e6-9907-400e-9568-2c622d31b424
  9. Microsoft Response for bricked Windows 10 Lumia 520/521 Phones

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Response for bricked Windows 10 Lumia 520/521 Phones: For users with Lumia 520/521 devices that have become unusable after an attempted recovery using the Windows Phone Recovery Tool (WPRT): We have been gathering your feedback and actively researching the situation. We have important updates to share: Failures: Devices...
  10. Lumia Phones and Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Lumia Phones and Windows 10: [img] Windows 10 ushers in a new generation of more personal computing across the broadest range of devices, from big screens to small screens, to no screens at all. Introducing innovations such as a new version of Cortana, a better web experience, a new suite of in-box...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. fix it windows 10 microsoft lumia