Windows 10: Microsoft Jigsaw not downloading new puzzles

Discus and support Microsoft Jigsaw not downloading new puzzles in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When using MS Jigsaw I am having trouble downloading new puzzle collections. I can buy the puzzle collection with gold, and it will begin to download.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Emma12345JP, Jul 18, 2018.

1. Microsoft Jigsaw not downloading new puzzles

When using MS Jigsaw I am having trouble downloading new puzzle collections. I can buy the puzzle collection with gold, and it will begin to download. At about 3/4's of the way through the download it freezes, and will not download any further.

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling multiple times.

I have restarted and updated my computer.

A couple of times it has worked and I am able to download one collection, but will not let me download any further collections. Restarting/reinstalling does not fix this.

Any help fixing this and getting my puzzles downloaded is appreciated Microsoft Jigsaw not downloading new puzzles :)

:)

Emma12345JP, Jul 18, 2018

2. microsoft jigsaw puzzles have stopped downloading

Hi,

I will be glad to help you with the issue you have downloading new collections of puzzles in Microsoft Jigsaw.

Is the issue specific to new collections of puzzles in Microsoft Jigsaw?

Are you able to install updates on the computer?

Do you get any error message while downloading new collections of puzzles in Microsoft Jigsaw?

I suggest you to run the app troubleshooter form
    http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Please reply with the required information and the results, we are happy to help you further.

Thank you.

Ruth Buruga, Jul 18, 2018
  3. Microsoft jigsaw will not download any more puzzles.

Hi Wendy,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

I see that you are facing issues with the download of Microsoft Jigsaw puzzle.

Please answer the below questions to assist you better.

Is the system connected to Proxy server?

Follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Reset Windows Store Cache.

I would suggest you reset the Windows app store and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

Steps:-

1. Press
    Windows Key + R.

2. Type,
    WSReset.exe and hit Enter.

I suggest you to refer and try the troubleshooting steps from the link on
    Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle Problem replied by Syed Md Bilal on
    October 21 2015.

Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle Problem

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Jul 18, 2018
  4. Microsoft Jigsaw not downloading new puzzles

Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzles

I've been doing the Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzles for quite some time. Suddenly, when I go to "All Collections" to download new puzzles, I can't see any. All I see are grey squares with "frown" faces. The puzzles in 'My Collections' are still there. I just
    can't see any new ones to download.

ALMartin2811, Jul 18, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft Jigsaw not downloading new puzzles

1. Microsoft Jigsaw not downloading new puzzles - Similar Threads - Microsoft Jigsaw downloading

2. Microsoft Jigsaw puzzle

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Jigsaw puzzle: The game Microsoft JIGSAW does not always load a puzzle. The dots just turn and turn, ad nauseum. It also loses puzzle groups I have "purchased " with the gold bars earned with successful completion Any answers?...
  3. Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle - lost downloaded puzzle

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle - lost downloaded puzzle: HelpI downloaded Rivers, have completed five puzzles and now I cannot locate the puzzle.Have over 212,000 points.This has happened in the past to me and it seem to right itself?Any suggestions would be appreciated.ThanksB...
  4. Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzles

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzles: I know a few people at least that have had nothing but trouble loading the Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzles. I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT JUST A FEW OF THEM--LIKE IT DOES ALMOST ALL THE TIME!! I am talking about loading all the puzzles that a person has done or is doing!! I as one have...
  5. Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle: Hello, does someone knows why Jigsaw Puzzle lags my PC? Is it a problem with the game or my PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-jigsaw-puzzle/50a4f6f5-81f0-4ef8-a6aa-16e551fbec59
  6. Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle has no new puzzles

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle has no new puzzles: Why is there no new puzzles and what can I purchase with the points earned? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-jigsaw-puzzle-has-no-new-puzzles/59f82bf4-5c89-4f28-bd90-edbcaea2bb42
  7. Microsoft jigsaw and puzzles

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft jigsaw and puzzles: I have been using Microsoft jigsaw and Microsoft puzzles for the past few years. Today, none of them will work. I uninstalled them and then re installed them and they still don't work. I updated my computer and they still don't work. How do I fix them? How do I get...
  8. microsoft jigsaw puzzle

microsoft jigsaw puzzle: after playing for 2 to 3 minutes the cursor becomes a whirling blue circle and exits from the jigsaw,ever since windows 10 updated about 3 weeks ago.??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-jigsaw-puzzle/172d7912-1ed5-4383-9bcc-ae6321c621af
  9. microsoft jigsaw puzzles

microsoft jigsaw puzzles: I have asked this before but I do not know if it was clear what I was asking but I will ask again and also this will be a different question I have had trouble back when the ms jigsaw puzzle which I got them from Microsoft App store was glitching and also retrieve to...
  10. Microsoft Jigsaw puzzle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Jigsaw puzzle: one day i went to log into my Microsoft jigsaw and it will not load up. it pops up and then disappears. I dont want to loose all my progress over the years, but how do i get this fixed? It has been a week or so since this happened. I gave it time in case it was a site error....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft jigsaw puzzles not downloading

2. microsoft jigsaw not downloading puzzles

3. microsoft jigsaw will not download collections

4. microsoft jigsaw download collections,
  5. Microsoft Jigsaw new collections will not dowload,
  6. jigsay one puzzles not loading,
  7. download errors for microsoft jigsaw puzzles,
  8. in microsoft store why will daily jigsaw one puzzles not download,
  9. microsoft jigsaw not downliading new collections,
  10. cant get microsoft jigsaw to download new collections?,
  11. My microsoft jigwaw puzzles will not download,