Windows 10: Microsoft joins the Coalition For Better Ads

Discus and support Microsoft joins the Coalition For Better Ads in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; At Microsoft, we believe in supporting and collaborating with the online advertising industry to develop standards that make the digital ecosystem... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Sep 19, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Microsoft joins the Coalition For Better Ads

Source: Microsoft joins the Coalition For Better Ads - Bing Ads

:)

Brink, Sep 19, 2017

2. Nokia and Windows Phone 7?

Its a coalition of 2 losers

mikey74---01, Sep 19, 2017
  3. FH3 and GOW4 0x80073cf9

I must contact Playground Games for FH3 and The Coalition for GOW4. Sure.

Oddly, I think the problem is from MICROSOFT.

Thank you for your "skillfull" advices.

BouvetRémi, Sep 19, 2017
Thema:

Microsoft joins the Coalition For Better Ads

1. Microsoft joins the Coalition For Better Ads - Similar Threads - Microsoft joins Coalition

2. Taskill Command Not Working from one AD Joined User to other AD Joined System

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskill Command Not Working from one AD Joined User to other AD Joined System: I am using two computers, both logged in with AD user logins.From my system if i taskKill program to other computer its shows Access Denied.But if i create local user in remote computer i can taskill application in Remote computer.Can some one suggest to fix the issue....
  3. Taskill Command Not Working from one AD Joined User to other AD Joined System

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskill Command Not Working from one AD Joined User to other AD Joined System: I am using two computers, both logged in with AD user logins.From my system if i taskKill program to other computer its shows Access Denied.But if i create local user in remote computer i can taskill application in Remote computer.Can some one suggest to fix the issue....
  4. Taskill Command Not Working from one AD Joined User to other AD Joined System

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. The coalition developer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The coalition developer.: I want to report this developer to microsoft for the sever lack of support for the game Gears 5. They have been told time and time again by several aspects of the community what they need to fix in Gears 5. They have banned people from the forums just for calling them out and...
  6. Microsoft joining forces on better browser compatibility in 2021

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft joining forces on better browser compatibility in 2021: Over the past few years, Microsoft has partnered with a group of browser vendors and other industry stakeholders to identify and address the top sources of web developer pain through initiatives like the MDN Web Developer Needs Assessment (“Web DNA”),...
  7. Azure AD Joined Workstation unable to login

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Azure AD Joined Workstation unable to login: All of our workstations are Azure AD joined when they are first set up. This usually means that any users can log into any device. These accounts are set up w/ Windows 10 Hello, which users are are required to set up a pin. A couple of these workstations seemed to have...
  8. RDP to Azure AD joined computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    RDP to Azure AD joined computer: I am trying to connect to a remote computer that is Azure AD joined. Both the client and host computer are running Windows 10 version 1809. Currently I am connecting without NLA to be able to authentication myself, but I would like to connect with NLA. According to this...
  9. Image W10 workstations for Azure AD join?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Image W10 workstations for Azure AD join?: Hi All, I want to image Windows 10; but more importantly I need to join Azure AD 'Out of the Box'! I don't have a 'master' Azure AD account. I am not even sure that such a thing exits, e.g.: the Administrator account on a standard Active Directory Domain. Where should I be...
  10. Dis-Join Azure AD

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Dis-Join Azure AD: Hello - Setting up a new install of Windows 10, when I attempt to join our domain active directory I get the message Joined to Azure AD, choose disconnect your device first. Researched how and the option to disconnect is not there. One person who also reported this same issue...