Windows 10: Microsoft keyboard that brings Windows Hello to any Windows 10 PC

Discus and support Microsoft keyboard that brings Windows Hello to any Windows 10 PC in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; The Microsoft Modern Keyboard with Fingerprint ID and Microsoft Modern Mouse are now available for sale for $129.99 and $49.99. YDpGtDzAw4I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jul 27, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Microsoft keyboard that brings Windows Hello to any Windows 10 PC

Source: Introducing the new Microsoft keyboard that brings Windows Hello to any Windows 10 PC - Microsoft Devices Blog

Brink, Jul 27, 2017

2. Not a bad looking pair, if I needed a KB and mouse I would consider these! Thanks Shawn!*Smile

:)

Josey Wales, Jul 27, 2017
  3. Bluetooth issues with Windows 10

Hi,

I have an all in one Lenovo pc with Bluetooth mouse and keyboard, following upgrading to Windows 10 the mouse and keyboard do not work. Took all components to local pc store, who have advised that the pc/Bluetooth devices aren't compatible with Windows 10
    and to either roll back to previous version or buy news new mouse/keyboard. I find this really hard to believe that a Bluetooth device not bring compatable with the operating system..... any thoughts or advice?

Thanks

TerryGorman, Jul 27, 2017
  4. Microsoft keyboard that brings Windows Hello to any Windows 10 PC

Bluetooth issues with Windows 10

Hi,

I have an all in one Lenovo pc with Bluetooth mouse and keyboard, following upgrading to Windows 10 the mouse and keyboard do not work. Took all components to local pc store, who have advised that the pc/Bluetooth devices aren't compatible with Windows 10
    and to either roll back to previous version or buy news new mouse/keyboard. I find this really hard to believe that a Bluetooth device not bring compatable with the operating system..... any thoughts or advice?

Thanks

TerryGorman, Jul 27, 2017
  5. cereberus Win User
    I bet these are nearly twice as much when in sale in UK as per usual ripoff.

Nice feature but way overpriced anyway just to avoid entering passwords, especially as most likely used on desktops where secure password locking of a pc is often less of an issue for home users.

cereberus, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft keyboard that brings Windows Hello to any Windows 10 PC

1. Microsoft keyboard that brings Windows Hello to any Windows 10 PC - Similar Threads - Microsoft keyboard brings

2. How to remove Windows Hello and bring back fingerprint

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove Windows Hello and bring back fingerprint: so i always had the fingerprint bit on my laptop Lenovo Ideapad suddenly which is today my laptop isnt letting me and this stupid Windows Hello thing came and said fingerprint isnt available anymore on this laptop. how do i get my fingerprint back...
  3. How to remove Windows Hello and bring back fingerprint

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to remove Windows Hello and bring back fingerprint: so i always had the fingerprint bit on my laptop Lenovo Ideapad suddenly which is today my laptop isnt letting me and this stupid Windows Hello thing came and said fingerprint isnt available anymore on this laptop. how do i get my fingerprint back...
  4. Why does searching for "Windows Hello" not bring up Windows hello?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does searching for "Windows Hello" not bring up Windows hello?: Why does searching for "Windows Hello" not bring up Windows hello?What use is Windows Search if it can't actually help me find things? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-searching-for-windows-hello-not-bring-up/85160707-e80a-4a44-b4ef-a0aec8d5239f
  5. Why does searching for "Windows Hello" not bring up Windows hello?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does searching for "Windows Hello" not bring up Windows hello?: Why does searching for "Windows Hello" not bring up Windows hello?What use is Windows Search if it can't actually help me find things? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-searching-for-windows-hello-not-bring-up/85160707-e80a-4a44-b4ef-a0aec8d5239f
  6. Bringing Windows Hello to any app

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Bringing Windows Hello to any app: Hello On iOS you can request to bring up a Touch ID or Face ID for specific apps. Requiring to to go through another layer of identification before accessing the app. Is there any way to do the same with Windows Hello? Have Windows Hello pop up when selecting the app (in my...
  7. Microsoft brings Windows Hello support for its Microsoft Edge Browser

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft brings Windows Hello support for its Microsoft Edge Browser: Microsoft has started pushing out Windows Hello support for its web browser, Microsoft Edge for Windows 10 users. The users will now be allowed to log into websites with the help of Windows Hello. Windows Hello helps users to log in to the website by signing in with faces,...
  8. Microsoft is bringing a new keyboard experience to Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft is bringing a new keyboard experience to Windows 10: Microsoft always wanted to bring a better keyboard solution on Windows 10 PCs in order to refine typing on a touchscreen. A while ago, Microsoft introduced Windows Phone-like keyboard on Windows 10 which refined the typing experience on a touchscreen device. Microsoft today...
  9. Windows Hello brings biometric security to Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Hello brings biometric security to Windows 10: While not yet present in the technical preview of Windows 10, a new feature called Windows Hello will bring biometric security to Windows 10 in a native format, essentially eliminating the need for passwords. Instead, you'll be able to log into your Windows device using your...
  10. Microsoft brings Windows 10 to Makers

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft brings Windows 10 to Makers: We are continually inspired by the enthusiasm and passion for technology represented by the Maker community. Today we are excited to share what’s next for Makers on Windows 10 with Arduino, Raspberry Pi, Intel’s Minnowboard Max, and Hackster.IO. We touched on Windows 10 on...