Windows 10: Microsoft Life cam

Discus and support Microsoft Life cam in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I use one of theses and always had to use the old 3.6 Win 7 version to have it work in W8 or W10. Today I did updates and there was on for W10. It... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Dude, Sep 26, 2015.

1. Dude Win User

Microsoft Life cam

I use one of theses and always had to use the old 3.6 Win 7 version to have it work in W8 or W10. Today I did updates and there was on for W10. It works!

Microsoft Life cam [​IMG]

:)

2. Microsoft LifeCam webcam not working on windwos 10

why this idiots make their own hardware obsolete, I have a hi res cam and is not working in windows 10, is a Microsoft cam, idiots! Can any one explain this to me?

Original title: Life cam

MichaelUngureanu, Sep 26, 2015
  3. Hans83 Win User
    Will the Life Cam Studio work in Windows 10 ?

Original title: Life cam Studio

Hi all,

Will the Life Cam Studio work in Windows 10 ?

Thanks for any help

Hans83, Sep 26, 2015
  4. mdwpsyd Win User

Microsoft Life cam

I am glad. *Smile

An important point though: While there is an updated (Windows 10) driver for LifeCam Cinema, there is still only one software version and one driver available for the LifeCam HD-3000 (LifeCam Software Version 3.60 and Driver Version 5.20.102.0), regardless of which Windows OS one has.

mdwpsyd, Feb 23, 2017
  5. mdwpsyd Win User
    However, in some instances (as I understand it) 'rolling back' to previous driver versions can solve problems. It did not for me, but it might for others so I wanted to clarify the above statement.

For example, I have these previous driver versions on my PC:

mdwpsyd, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft Life cam

1. Microsoft Life cam - Similar Threads - Microsoft Life cam

2. Microsoft Life Cam and Windows 7

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Life Cam and Windows 7: I have a Dell Inspiron running Windows 7 I know! I know! I have had a Microsoft LifeCam and have been using it for a couple of years now. This last March I was invited to participate on a video conference call and, since I had used the LifeCam on several Zoom calls I logged...
  3. Microsoft Life Cam and Windows 7

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Life Cam and Windows 7: I have a Dell Inspiron running Windows 7 I know! I know! I have had a Microsoft LifeCam and have been using it for a couple of years now. This last March I was invited to participate on a video conference call and, since I had used the LifeCam on several Zoom calls I logged...
  4. Microsoft Life-Cam HD-5000

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Life-Cam HD-5000: I have the webcam but there is an autofocus problem, it says that there is no windows 10 driver because it is already compatible but I dont know where to turn it off. Is there a way to turn it off?By the way I have windows 10....
  5. life cam vx-1000 drivers

life cam vx-1000 drivers: how to down load drivers https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/life-cam-vx-1000-drivers/c2a5b37d-0b76-4275-81ff-c1cccd497ce8
  6. Microsoft Life Cam 3.0 with Microsoft 10

Microsoft Life Cam 3.0 with Microsoft 10: Life Cam 3.0 vid and voice have worked fine for several years on Skype including with Microsoft 10. Suddenly with ZOOM, the voice disappeared .. but the video still works fine. Any idea what I can do?...
  7. Microsoft Life Cam Hide Background

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Life Cam Hide Background: Does anyone have experience in hiding the background when using the LifeCam without having to purchase external software? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-life-cam-hide-background/0f0e1991-1d82-4cfa-ac65-437ee25a7b0b
  8. Life Cam HD3000

Life Cam HD3000: Hi I was wandering if anybody knows how to switch off the web cam but still use the microphone ? I have tried a whole host of things and the blue light on the cam will not go off, and I gather that if the blue light is on then the camera is active ? Many Thanks...
  9. Microsoft Life cam setup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Life cam setup: trying to connect my LifeCam for a zoom meeting. I can't find LifeCam on my devices? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-life-cam-setup/028fc7fc-352b-4aaa-b8bb-0fa2cda51fcd
  10. life cam HD 3000

life cam HD 3000: I downloaded driver for windows 10, plugged into 2.0 USB, but cam is not turning on. Can someone tell me how to launch this web cam? Thank you in advance for any help. Judy Wagers...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nu vot