Windows 10: Microsoft LifeCam Cinema HD

Discus and support Microsoft LifeCam Cinema HD in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; How do i install a LifeCam Cinema HD on Windows 10? There are no instructions.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DonHyatt, Aug 13, 2018.

1. DonHyatt Win User

Microsoft LifeCam Cinema HD

How do i install a LifeCam Cinema HD on Windows 10? There are no instructions.

:)

DonHyatt, Aug 13, 2018

2. how do I install the Microsoft Lifecam Cinema on my Windows 10 computer??

Hi Dale,

To install Microsoft Lifecam Cinema on your Windows 10 computer, follow the steps below:

• Insert the LifeCam Software disc in the CD/DVD-ROM drive, and then run the setup to start the
      Installation Wizard.
    • Connect the USB cable of the LifeCam Cinema to the USB port when the software prompts you to. Follow the guided prompts in the Installation Wizard to complete the setup.
    • Microsoft Lifecam Cinema should now be installed. Press the Windows key and search for
      Microsoft LifeCam to launch the program.

Note: For Windows 8 and above, additional software is not required. For more information, visit this
    link.

We look forward to hearing from you regarding the steps that we’ve provided.

Lizette Ags, Aug 13, 2018
  3. Lifecam Cinema

I cannot install my LifeCam Cinema camera. The latest version of the software starts to install and then stops with an unspecified error. The Windows software works, but it is of very limited functionality. The notification window says that the installation
    is not complete, but clicking on the link for completion does nothing.

More important, when I check the camera in Windows 10 Settings>Devices>Connected Devices, the Entry for LifeCam Cinema says "App available for this device." However, when you click on the Get App button, it takes you to a screen that says "Page not found."

The LifeCam Cinema is stated by Microsoft to be Windows 10 compatible. So, that is not the issue.

I have two workstations that use the camera, but they both have identical behaviors.

Any suggestions?

James Duffy, Aug 13, 2018
  4. Yolvi Ell Win User

Lifecam Cinema HD help setting up

We're glad to learn that your query was answered to your satisfaction. Enjoy using your LifeCam Cinema HD and don't hesitate to post back if you need further assistance.

Yolvi Ell, Aug 13, 2018
Thema:

1. Microsoft LifeCam Cinema HD - Similar Threads - Microsoft LifeCam Cinema

2. Microsoft Lifecam Cinema

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Lifecam Cinema: I have a brand new Lifecam Cinema.Did plug and playMicrophone works on Teams others can hear meOn Zoom even though the Microsoft Array camera is chosen I can't be heard. When I do test mic it is very faint but on the Zoom I can't be heard at all.The camera function works on...
  3. Microsoft LifeCam Cinema

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft LifeCam Cinema: I have an HP Elitebook 840 G5 that has an integrated webcam. I have a docking station with dual monitor set up so I keep the laptop closed and purchased a Microsoft LifeCam Cinema to use as an external webcam. I am unable to make the LifeCam as the default webcam, so I am...
  4. Microsoft LifeCam Cinema

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft LifeCam Cinema: I have an HP Elitebook 840 G5 that has an integrated webcam. I have a docking station with dual monitor set up so I keep the laptop closed and purchased a Microsoft LifeCam Cinema to use as an external webcam. I am unable to make the LifeCam as the default webcam, so I am...
  5. microsoft lifecam cinema

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft lifecam cinema: l know it says its compatable , but please can l have the software for it as l dont believe the dam computert as its not working the cam https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-lifecam-cinema/909d9be2-1b2b-409c-906a-9676b555f723
  6. microsoft lifecam cinema

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    microsoft lifecam cinema: l know it says its compatable , but please can l have the software for it as l dont believe the dam computert as its not working the cam https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-lifecam-cinema/909d9be2-1b2b-409c-906a-9676b555f723
  7. microsoft lifecam cinema

8. Microsoft lifecam cinema

Microsoft lifecam cinema: According to the specs the Microsoft lifecam cinema Contains a 5X zoom. However,, I have not been able to figure out how it zooms. There is nothing about Zooming the picture in the camera app or on Videoconferencing software. Could use some help on this please. Thank...
  9. Microsoft LifeCam Cinema

Microsoft LifeCam Cinema: Hi, I just bought the webcam Microsoft Lifecam Cinema, partly because reviews made me believe that it would have good picture and possibilities to adjust the picture. It know seems that there are no possibilities at all to manually adjust the picture? Is that right? Right...
  10. Lifecam Cinema HD

Lifecam Cinema HD: Shame on you, MS!!! I felt completely fooled. This f* camera doesn´t work with Windows 10! Never will buy one of your products again! Perish, s*! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lifecam-cinema-hd/85008e78-8145-46fe-a141-4576cc5ebc74

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cinema hd or hd 3000

2. does microsoft lifecam cinema support windows hello