Windows 10: microsoft mail configuration in Windows 10

Discus and support microsoft mail configuration in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I wanted to add my icloud mail account to Microsoft mail as imap account. even aafter trying several times I am getting errors. Someone kindly help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by S.MurthyKimidi, Aug 11, 2018.

1. microsoft mail configuration in Windows 10

I wanted to add my icloud mail account to Microsoft mail as imap account. even aafter trying several times I am getting errors. Someone kindly help please.

:)

S.MurthyKimidi, Aug 11, 2018

2. Microsoft Selects Dolby Audio for Windows 10

it would've been great if microsoft added HEVC decoders, LAV filters along with other codecs with Windows 10, and developing WMP to be better than VLC, KMPlayer and such sorts of media players.

Nevertheless, this is good step for microsoft, by far.

Analog_Interface, Aug 11, 2018
  3. Windows 10: Mail App is not working properly.

Hi Eddie,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

I suggest you to follow the steps below to

• When you say that "mail ending in outlook.com", have you configured new Oultook.com
    • How many account are configured in the Mail app?
    • Is the email address in the Mail app as same as Microsoft Account with which you have logged in?
    • Are you logged in as Microsoft Account or Local Account?
    • When you say that "my old mail from this account", have you configured as POP 3 or IMAP account in the Windows Live Mail?

Please get back to us with an update on issue with sending and receiving emails through Mail app, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Aug 11, 2018
  4. Ahhzz Win User

microsoft mail configuration in Windows 10

Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Aug 11, 2018
Thema:

microsoft mail configuration in Windows 10

1. microsoft mail configuration in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - microsoft mail configuration

2. Configure Windows 10 Mail App With Powershell

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Configure Windows 10 Mail App With Powershell: I have many non-domain joined computers running Windows 10 Pro that we use the native Mail application on. Is there a way to scrip the setup of the mailbox via Powershell or the command prompt? We are using Office365 as our email server....
  3. Configuring Win10 Mail

in Windows 10 Customization
    Configuring Win10 Mail: Help me please configure my Outbox folder in Win10 Mail. I want to have the recipients’ name instead of my name in the outbox. Moreover it is difficult to find a required email. It is a problem with my Gmail account....
  4. Mail Configuration Using The Windows Mail App Failed

Mail Configuration Using The Windows Mail App Failed: Hello Everybody, I face the same issue that many Windows 10 users are have when configuring the settings for the Windows 10 Mail app. The configuration will fail with the following error messages: For Gmail: Error 0x8007139f For Outlook: Error 0x80004005 From the...
  5. Configuring AOL Calendar in Windows 10 Mail Mail setup configuration working ok but not...

Configuring AOL Calendar in Windows 10 Mail Mail setup configuration working ok but not...: I have my AOL email addresses set up okay in the Windows 10 Mail app. The same configuration applies for both Mail and Calendar. However, setup did not add the AOL calendar. I used Advanced setup / Internet email IMAP/SMTP setting. If I use Exchange ActiveSync, both Mail...
  6. configuring internet email in Windows Mail

configuring internet email in Windows Mail: trying to configure non-microsoft, non-gmail etc internet email account in Windows Mail. Consistently rejects my password, spits back longer random password. Accepts all other account settings. Welcome any help!...
  7. e-mail size configuration

e-mail size configuration: I can't get to the download icon on e-mail because I know how to make my email small enough to get to download area? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/e-mail-size-configuration/d4810705-9011-454b-85fd-5dcd07573190
  8. configure Abby FineReader 9.0 Sprint to recognize Microsoft mail

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    configure Abby FineReader 9.0 Sprint to recognize Microsoft mail: How can I configure Abby FineReader 9.0 Sprint to recognize Microsoft mail. I am running Windows 10 Pro. Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/configure-abby-finereader-90-sprint-to-recognize/005bfed7-12cb-4c20-a641-bae0f48fc087
  9. How configure a gmail account in windows mail

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How configure a gmail account in windows mail: how do i configure a gmail account in windows mail ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-configure-a-gmail-account-in-windows-mail/d8e01361-cfeb-4e74-a01d-7100b7fd0dd7
  10. How to configure Microsoft Outlook in Windows 10?

in Browsers and Email
    How to configure Microsoft Outlook in Windows 10?: Hello, to all members of Windows 10 Forums! I'm new here and I wanna know that how can we configure Microsoft Outlook 2013 or 2016 on Windows 10 operating system? *Sad*Sad*Sad [img] Thanks!!! 42325