Windows 10: microsoft mail version176965.41051.0 won't permenently delete emails

Discus and support microsoft mail version176965.41051.0 won't permenently delete emails in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Is there a way to create rules for Microsoft mail version 17.6965.41051.0 ? I was successful in setting up Microsoft mail and it downloaded all of my... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by heidi1, Aug 8, 2016.

1. heidi1 Win User

microsoft mail version176965.41051.0 won't permenently delete emails

Is there a way to create rules for Microsoft mail version 17.6965.41051.0 ? I was successful in setting up Microsoft mail and it downloaded all of my emails off the web service I use (wowway) but I can't figure out how to delete the emails off of the server after they are downloaded. Unless I go into the web service and delete them manually. If I just delete them in Ms mail they just re appear after I open Ms mail the next time. I have tried everything. Deleted thousands of email over and over again. If I can't figure it out I will just have to not use Ms mail. And only my web service.
    Thank you

:)

heidi1, Aug 8, 2016

2. Windows 10 Mail App -- Cannot delete Outlook/365 Exchange account

I'm in the same boat here. This could fixed by changing one of the following conditions that seems to be true at the moment.

The Windows 10 Mail app does not recognize that a Microsoft account has changed their primary email address.

AND

The Windows 10 Mail app won't allow the user to change the email address locally

AND

The Windows 10 Mail app does not allow the Microsoft mail account to be deleted

AND

The Windows 10 Mail app won't allow two Microsoft mail accounts to be created pointing to the same Microsoft account even though the email addresses are different.

WilliamJohnsonCNU, Aug 8, 2016
  3. Unable to send emails via Nokia Messaging

the permenant solution is to not use it and just add the mail boxes to the integrated modest client on your n900

ceroberts75, Aug 8, 2016
  4. gpstoloff Win User

Wowway Mail can be configured as either POP or IMAP. If you've configured your MS Mail client for a Wowway POP installation, then all messages are simply downloaded -- but you can't delete any messages from your Wowway server account.

You really want to have it configured as IMAP, because you can then delete messages in your client -- and have those changes replicate back to the Wowway server account.

Here's where you go for the details: Wowway Support - Internet and drop down the Topic to E-mail.

Good luck, and let us know if it worked by marking your message "Solved" if all set.

gpstoloff, Aug 9, 2016
Thema:

1. microsoft mail version176965.41051.0 won't permenently delete emails - Similar Threads - microsoft mail version176965

2. deleting email accounts in mail

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    deleting email accounts in mail: For some reason i am unable to remove accounts from mail. I have been into accounts section in mail and i have clicked on the account i want to delete but nothing happens. Normally the account comes up and you click on it are asked to edit or delete it in a page in the...
  3. Sent emails won't sync through Mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sent emails won't sync through Mail: I use Mail on Windows 10. My normal inbox and its organizing folders are all working/receiving emails/syncing completely fine however my sent email is not syncing at all and won't show any of my sent emails. When I try and reload it, it tries to sync and then comes up with...
  4. Windows Live Mail, cannot delete emails

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Live Mail, cannot delete emails: Since update I get an "unknown error" display when I try to delete messages. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-live-mail-cannot-delete-emails/190503d0-e510-41ae-a900-b0d0eee01b0a
  5. Windows Live Mail Downloading Deleted Emails

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Live Mail Downloading Deleted Emails: I have Windows 10 and Windows Live Mail frequently fills my Inbox (and also Sent list) with emails that I have deleted before, most frequently recently deleted. This happens most often when I am sending an email at the same time that new emails are coming in. This question...
  6. Emails being deleted from Mail App

Emails being deleted from Mail App: Hi I cannot seam to save emails in folders on the email app, they are deleted when I delete them from the email providers webmail site. I need to delete them from the webmail site in order to free up space to continue to receive emails. The email provider has tried but is...
  7. Windows 10 mail deleting emails

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 mail deleting emails: I am receiving the same emails in the same accounts on 4 devices -- 2 cell phones, a Surface and an HP desktop. Often it appears that deleting emails from one device also deletes them on others. Can this be, and how do I prevent it?...
  8. Windows Live Mail delete email problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows Live Mail delete email problem: From time to time, when I want to delete an email from my 'In' box I get a message "The contents of this message cannot be found". I try to delete it, drag it into deleted folder or trash folder, nothing works. it just stays in the inbox, can't be opened, can't be removed....
  9. Mail App and Deleting Emails

Mail App and Deleting Emails: I use the mail app for several email acounts, gmail and outlook. Outlook works fine when deleting however, when I go to select all in my gmail accounts through the mail apps the cursors doesn't change. It selects them, but when I hit delete nothing happens. It just sits...
  10. Delete all emails in the Mail App

in Browsers and Email
    Delete all emails in the Mail App: Is there a way to delete all emails in my Mail App account inbox? I can't seem to find a 'select all' button anywhere. Thank you. 106142