Windows 10: Microsoft Makes PCmover Express Software Available For FREE.

Discus and support Microsoft Makes PCmover Express Software Available For FREE. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; September 1, 2015 Today, Microsoft announced: "Microsoft has partnered with Laplink to provide you with data transfer tools that transfer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AllenChicago, Sep 1, 2015.

1. Microsoft Makes PCmover Express Software Available For FREE.

September 1, 2015

Today, Microsoft announced:

"Microsoft has partnered with Laplink to provide you with data transfer tools that transfer selected files, folders, and more from an old Windows PC to a new Windows 8.1 or Windows 10 PC. To get started, download PCmover Express —free for a limited time."

That "limited time" is from Sept 1, 2015 to August 31, 2016. At any rate, this might be a useful tool for some of you..

Link to Microsoft Offer: Free data transfer

p.s. I wanted to post this in the "Windows 10 News" section, but there's no "Start a Thread" button there. Maybe relatively new members (like me) aren't allowed to contribute to the News section.

-AC

:)

AllenChicago, Sep 1, 2015
  2. trb3037 Win User
    trb3037, Sep 1, 2015
  3. BalboaCZ Win User
    BalboaCZ, Sep 1, 2015
Thema:

Microsoft Makes PCmover Express Software Available For FREE.

1. Microsoft Makes PCmover Express Software Available For FREE. - Similar Threads - Microsoft Makes PCmover

2. Expressive Pixels not Available in Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Expressive Pixels not Available in Microsoft Store: I was trying to set up an Led Matrix screen. I knew about Expressive Pixels from Microsoft and tried to download it, it can only be done in the Microsoft Store, but sadly it's not available. Does anybody know what the problem might be or how to download it?...
  3. Expressive Pixels not Available in Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Expressive Pixels not Available in Microsoft Store: I was trying to set up an Led Matrix screen. I knew about Expressive Pixels from Microsoft and tried to download it, it can only be done in the Microsoft Store, but sadly it's not available. Does anybody know what the problem might be or how to download it?...
  4. Make scspline.c free software

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Make scspline.c free software: In the Microsoft ecosystem there is a source file called ntgdi/fondrv/tt/scaler/scspline.c , also called the 'New Scan Converter Spline Module'. I would like Microsoft to release this file as free software, so as to improve the render quality of free software renderers....
  5. Make scspline.c free software

Make scspline.c free software: In the Microsoft ecosystem there is a source file called ntgdi/fondrv/tt/scaler/scspline.c , also called the 'New Scan Converter Spline Module'. I would like Microsoft to release this file as free software, so as to improve the render quality of free software renderers....
  6. Best Free Beat Making Software for Windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Best Free Beat Making Software for Windows: Beat Making Software – If you’re enthusiastic about music and wish to turn into a fantastic Music composer, but do not have sufficient skills or source to satisfy your fantasy, then you could always take the assistance of some superb Beat Making Software. Using All these...
  7. Microsoft Expression Encoder 4 download not available.

Microsoft Expression Encoder 4 download not available.: Is the download for Microsoft Expression Encoder 4 gone? I used to have it on another Windows 10 computer after downloading it from this site: Microsoft Expression Encoder 4 Download. I would like to know if it will no longer be available forever. Thank you for your time....
  8. Laplink PCmover - Aftermath

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Laplink PCmover - Aftermath: I recently purchased a Dell desktop XPS. Upon receipt everything was fine as far staring the new computer, etc. So I decided to use the laplink PCmover Pro program that was offered by Dell. I initiated the process, doing all the preliminary things that PCmover suggested,...
  9. Free Microsoft Softwares

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Free Microsoft Softwares: Hy, I hope you all will be fine. Will you help me to find a website with free Microsoft software. Any Student Packages?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/free-microsoft-softwares/cd73eac1-cc6b-45b4-9670-79954123b047"
  10. Free Software to Download to Make Sound Louder on PC

Free Software to Download to Make Sound Louder on PC: Greetings. Does anyone know where I can find and download FREE software that will make my PC's sound go louder and clearer? It's a cheap brand of laptop named Teqniq and the sound ( even adjusted to the max ) isn't very loud. Any and all help would be greatly appreciated. Ty