Windows 10: Microsoft may have price increases for Windows 10 Pro for Workstations

Discus and support Microsoft may have price increases for Windows 10 Pro for Workstations in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Microsoft soon will be adding a new edition of Windows 10 to its line-up. That edition, Windows 10 Pro for Workstations, may include more than just a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Oct 9, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Microsoft may have price increases for Windows 10 Pro for Workstations

Read more: Microsoft may have price increases in store for Windows 10 Pro Workstation, Win 10 downgrade customers | ZDNet

:)

Brink, Oct 9, 2017
  2. Shenan Stanley, Oct 9, 2017
  3. Windows 10 Pro for Workstations?

Thank you so much for the reply and for the links. Very helpful. I didn't know the "Workstation" version was already available. Do you have any idea what it will cost?

I just updated to Windows Creator and it seems that I'm able to run Cubase with fewer limitations than before - now it doesn't seem to be placing a limit on the number of processed. Do you know anything about that limitation of a fixed number of processes
    allowed per application in the former version of Windows 10? And do you know if the Creators version already addresses that issue? Thank you for your time.

cinematree, Oct 9, 2017
Thema:

Microsoft may have price increases for Windows 10 Pro for Workstations

1. Microsoft may have price increases for Windows 10 Pro for Workstations - Similar Threads - Microsoft may price

2. Windows 10 Pro Workstation to 11 Pro Workstation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Pro Workstation to 11 Pro Workstation: Hi, my current laptop has windows 10 HomeI was about to buy windows 10 pro workstation for itbut then came the question, will I be able to upgrade to windows 11 pro workstation in future if i buy it, I mean for free, or will it cost me extra? at the same time, will the key...
  3. Windows 10 Pro Workstation to 11 Pro Workstation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Pro Workstation to 11 Pro Workstation: Hi, my current laptop has windows 10 HomeI was about to buy windows 10 pro workstation for itbut then came the question, will I be able to upgrade to windows 11 pro workstation in future if i buy it, I mean for free, or will it cost me extra? at the same time, will the key...
  4. Windows 10 Pro Workstation to 11 Pro Workstation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Upgrade Windows 10 Pro for Workstation to Windows 11 Pro for Workstation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgrade Windows 10 Pro for Workstation to Windows 11 Pro for Workstation: I am currently using Windows 10 Pro for Workstations on my personal laptop. I have options to upgrade to Windows 11 for free, but I don't know if Windows 11 will be Windows 11 Pro for Workstations. How to confirm this? I only want to upgrade to Windows 11 Pro for...
  6. Microsoft is increasing Xbox Live Gold price

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft is increasing Xbox Live Gold price: [ATTACH] Since we launched Xbox Live (18 years ago!), we’ve been working to make it the most advanced multiplayer network available, for the greatest community of gamers — and there are a lot of you. Millions of people come together on Xbox to play...
  7. Windows 10 pro price

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 pro price: Somehow my windows 10 pro price increased by 200 dollars for no reason, may i know why? [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-pro-price/e05a15f5-4a53-472f-a96b-c455e6ee980a
  8. May I have a commerical ticket for Windows 10 Pro for the workstation that was purchased...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    May I have a commerical ticket for Windows 10 Pro for the workstation that was purchased...: May I have a commercial ticket for Windows 10 Pro for the workstation that was purchased needing to be unlinked and installed? Tech is waiting to help me as soon as he see the ticket for tit!...
  9. Microsoft increasing price for Office 2019 and Windows 10 Enterprise

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft increasing price for Office 2019 and Windows 10 Enterprise: Microsoft will be making a series of changes across our program and product portfolio to provide unique offers that support customer digital transformation, improve the buying and selling experience, and make it easier to do business with Microsoft. We continue to execute on...
  10. Microsoft announces Windows 10 Pro for Workstations

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft announces Windows 10 Pro for Workstations: Windows 10 Pro for Workstations is a high-end edition of Windows 10 Pro, comes with unique support for server grade PC hardware and is designed to meet demanding needs of mission critical and compute intensive workloads. We know that power users have unique needs to run...