Windows 10: Microsoft Money Problem

Discus and support Microsoft Money Problem in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My Microsoft Money was working fine, now I bring it up opens ok, go to enter something & I get message it has stoped working and closes. Any help on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by tazzer01, Aug 11, 2015.

1. tazzer01 Win User

Microsoft Money Problem

My Microsoft Money was working fine, now I bring it up opens ok, go to enter something & I get message it has stoped working and closes. Any help on this?*Mad*Mad*Mad

:)

tazzer01, Aug 11, 2015

2. Problem with Microsoft Money

Original Title: barbara

I have just bought a new computer with Windows 10. My Money loaded with no problem. I downloaded Money Sunset having first uninstalled my old Money. When it comes up it looks just like my old program and comes up with all my old data. Did it not install
    correctly? Does Money Sunset look different than the old one? Also one of the reasons I loaded (or tried to) sunset is that I can't increase the font in the money program. For some reason on the new computer the font is even smaller. Any ideas?

BarbaraMcCann_920, Aug 11, 2015
  3. Problem with Microsoft Money

Hi Barbara,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community. I understand your concern and I'll be glad to assist you.

Kindly post your query on Microsoft Money Forums regarding this matter for assistance.

Here is the link: Microsoft forums - Microsoft Money

Thank You.

ThofikhAhamad, Aug 11, 2015
Thema:

Microsoft Money Problem

1. Microsoft Money Problem - Similar Threads - Microsoft Money Problem

2. Microsoft Money

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Money: Will MIcrosoft Money be available in Microsoft 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-money/231a343e-68c3-41b2-91a4-06d0f48324c9
  3. Microsoft Money

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Money: Will MIcrosoft Money be available in Microsoft 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-money/231a343e-68c3-41b2-91a4-06d0f48324c9
  4. MSN Money App problem (NOT Microsoft money the program)

MSN Money App problem (NOT Microsoft money the program): I use MSN money app, it works great except: Once I add a stock symbol to the list and later sell that sock, I want to remove it from the watch list. The white star does the removal, yet on the next refresh, it appears again. This is happening to only 2 stocks on the list....
  5. Microsoft Money

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Money: Hi How can I set the program up so that credits to an account are shown before debits on the same day? At the moment debits are being entered which shows the account in the red only to be in the black when my salary is entered. Any assistance would be appreciated...
  6. microsoft money

microsoft money: I know this was discontinued in 2009, I had sunset but it crashed and the disc is no longer works I loved this program just to keep track of my money spending and to reconcile my bank account at the end of the month. thats all I use it for and thats all I need...
  7. Microsoft Money

Microsoft Money: I am using Microsoft Money in Windows 10 Build 19559. It works fine. However if Internet Explorer is removed will it continue to work. It is my understanding that Internet Explorer will be retired after Microsoft Edge is completely implemented....
  8. Microsoft Money

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Money: HI,Everyone I have just acquired windows !0 and have downloaded Microsoft Money the new version and it keeps opening money on start up ,can I prevent this,many thanks Dave newbe...
  9. Problems with Microsoft Money Plus

in Windows 10 Customization
    Problems with Microsoft Money Plus: I've already read that Microsoft does not support Money Plus, but it's on my computer and I like & use it all the time. Recently had some issues with a security update. Had a tech through a remote access fix my PC some, but still having problems. Whenever I open Money plus I...
  10. Microsoft Money

Microsoft Money: Is there a Canadian version of Microsoft Money? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-money/5bc7f813-7c2d-4dfe-9c47-8597b7fb501b