Windows 10: Microsoft Money working again in Windows 10 after update

Discus and support Microsoft Money working again in Windows 10 after update in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Updated last night and now appears to be working normally again without having to change the registry. Good news - thanks, Microsoft! 15822 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Doca, Aug 12, 2015.

1. Doca Win User

Microsoft Money working again in Windows 10 after update

Updated last night and now appears to be working normally again without having to change the registry.

Good news - thanks, Microsoft!

:)

2. Steveowe Win User

Microsoft Money stopped working again after Windows 10 update

Error: Microsoft Money has stopped working.

It appears to only occur when I import transactions from all my financial institutions.

Steveowe, Aug 12, 2015
  3. Honandal Win User
    Microsoft Money stopped working again after Windows 10 update

My UK version of Microsoft Money would not open after installing Windows 10. Fortunately, the Registry change suggested by others cured the problem ie:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Internet Explorer]

"Version"="9.11.10240.0" (originally: 9.11.10240.16384)

But Money stopped working again
    today, 24 August 2015. The log in screen appears but Money does not respond and only Task Manager will close it.

Has a Windows 10 update interfered? Any new solutions?

Honandal, Aug 12, 2015
  4. sylcarr Win User

I upgraded to Windows 10 from Windows 7 Professional, everything was working fine except as you all know, Money wouldn't work. I went back to Windows 7. Now I see that the problem seems to be fixed.
    My question is as follows: If I download and install Windows 10 again, are there any leftovers from the previous install that would once again prevent Money from working?

sylcarr, Aug 13, 2015
Thema:

1. Microsoft Money working again in Windows 10 after update - Similar Threads - Microsoft Money working

2. Microsoft Money stopped working after Windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Money stopped working after Windows update: Microsoft Money stopped working after Windows update - help! It starts to open and then disappears.I have read several thread about having to delete a specific windows file that MS Money cannot run with, but those are not working for this Windows Update version....
  3. Microsoft Money stopped working after Windows update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Money stopped working after Windows update: Microsoft Money stopped working after Windows update - help! It starts to open and then disappears.I have read several thread about having to delete a specific windows file that MS Money cannot run with, but those are not working for this Windows Update version....
  4. Microsoft Money stopped working after Windows update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Microsoft Money in Windows 10

Microsoft Money in Windows 10: I want to convert to Windows 10 operating system from Windows 7 Pro. I use Microsoft Money to manage my financial affairs. I reviewed serveral comments about Microsoft Money in Windows 10 operatirng system that report Microsoft Money as NOT working in Windows 10 operating...
  6. Microsoft Money in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Money in Windows 10: I want to convert to Windows 10 operating system from Windows 7 Pro. I use Microsoft Money to manage my financial affairs. I reviewed serveral comments about Microsoft Money in Windows 10 operatirng system that report Microsoft Money as NOT working in Windows 10 operating...
  7. Microsoft Money in Windows 10

8. Microsoft Money on Windows 10

Microsoft Money on Windows 10: I have used MS Money since it's inception. I downloaded the Sunset edition to my laptop a couple of years ago or more and it has been working fine, up until now that is. My laptop has a glitch and I cannot get it to load. So I'm trying to Download it to my desktop which is...
  9. very slow log on after windows 10 2004 update and microsoft money 2000 will not work after...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    very slow log on after windows 10 2004 update and microsoft money 2000 will not work after...: very slow log on after windows 10 2004 update also slow performance generally and microsoft money 2000 will not work after update when did before...
  10. Microsoft Money and Windows 10

Microsoft Money and Windows 10: I upgraded to Windows 10 from Windows 7 Professional, everything was working fine except as you all know, Money wouldn't work. I went back to Windows 7. Now I see that the problem seems to be fixed. My question is as follows: If I download and install Windows 10 again, are...