Windows 10: Microsoft mouse and keyboard center + microsoft modern keyboard with FP ID.

Discus and support Microsoft mouse and keyboard center + microsoft modern keyboard with FP ID. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I bought a Microsoft precision mouse and Microsoft modern keyboard with fingerprint id, to use with several devices(smart switch), but the keyboard is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MaxBrC, Jul 5, 2018.

1. MaxBrC Win User

Microsoft mouse and keyboard center + microsoft modern keyboard with FP ID.

I bought a Microsoft precision mouse and Microsoft modern keyboard with fingerprint id, to use with several devices(smart switch), but the keyboard is not supported in Microsoft mouse and keyboard center. Im confused, how is the top keyboard 130$ not supported this?
    Maybe I'm doing something wrong?

:)

MaxBrC, Jul 5, 2018
  2. MaxBrC Win User

I bought a Microsoft precision mouse and Microsoft modern keyboard with fingerprint id, to use with several devices(smart switch), but the keyboard is not supported in Microsoft mouse and keyboard center. Im confused, how is the top keyboard 130$ not supported
    this?

Maybe I'm doing something wrong?

MaxBrC, Oct 29, 2018
  3. Moebeus Win User

I can confirm this, I just got my brand new Microsoft Modern Keyboard BTLE Keyboard Fingerprint ID and no dice - it doesn't show up in Mouse and Keyboard Center.

I'm running

* the latest version 3.2.116.0 of Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center

* Windows 10 64bit Version 1803 (OS Build 17134.137), all patched up

* Version 1.0.162 of the Keyboard with Fingerprint ID Installer

For such an expensive keyboard made by Microsoft itself, this was a bit of a let down, I chose a Microsoft product specifically because I didn't want to have to install third-party software to map keys and macros.

Moebeus, Oct 29, 2018
  4. MaxBrC Win User

Thanks for the quick response.

Of course, I did everything according to the instructions. The connection with the computer is excellent and the usual functions of the keyboard work as it should. But the Microsoft mouse and keyboard center software does not see the keyboard, and for this
    reason only the mouse switches to other devices automatically by "smart switching", and the keyboard has to be plugged in manually each time.

MaxBrC, Oct 29, 2018
Thema:

1. Microsoft mouse and keyboard center + microsoft modern keyboard with FP ID. - Similar Threads - Microsoft mouse keyboard

2. Bug in Microsoft Mouse And Keyboard Center

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bug in Microsoft Mouse And Keyboard Center: Hello!I cannot find official bug reporting form for Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center, so maybe some MS MVP can push this to MS MKC devs to check this out:For some time I had trouble with Ctrl key "locked", but from very beginning I was somehow sure it wasn't hardware issue...
  3. Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center: Hi there I am currently working form home on a work provided computer and would like to use the keyboards and mice I currently have that are: Microsoft Bluetooth Ergonomic Mouse, Microsoft Designer Compact Keyboard and New Microsoft Number Pad. I have used them without...
  4. microsoft mouse & keyboard center

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    microsoft mouse & keyboard center: I have a Logitech wireless mouse and keyboard, so am I correct that the MICROSOFT MOUSE & KEYBOARD CENTER utility can safely be uninstalled? Thanks, Dan https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-mouse-keyboard-center/1d1eed96-6ce3-4e1a-bb00-c1728b42eb72
  5. Microsoft keyboard and Mouse center

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft keyboard and Mouse center: My old keyboard was failing, so I bought a new one. Can I export the Macros I have created and then import them for my new computer? The drop downs did not have a choice for this error, I apologize if they confuse my question....
  6. Microsoft Modern Keyboard with Fingerprint ID Not Charging

Microsoft Modern Keyboard with Fingerprint ID Not Charging: Hi, all. So I have this weird issue. Even if I leave my keyboard plugged in, it never goes above 90% charge, and will fall, while plugged in, to below 80% sometimes. I have tried plugging it into USB ports, we well as USB charging stations, with no change. If I unplug it,...
  7. Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center Will Not Load

Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center Will Not Load: I did an upgrade from Build 18362.86 to 18894.1000. Upgrade went fine but would not load the Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center. It is a Microsoft Model 5050 keyboard. The keyboard works as far as typing but I have lost the ability to add Macros to the F keys. I have...
  8. Microsoft Modern Keyboard

Microsoft Modern Keyboard: I have purchased this keyboard new. It works correctly when wired to laptop. Fingerprint works correctly when wired in. If its not connected by wire doesn't work. Is fully charged, doesn't show up as a Bluetooth device, have installed latest updates. Laptop is on latest...
  9. Microsoft mouse and Keyboard center thrills

Microsoft mouse and Keyboard center thrills: I've installed (had it for several years) Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard center again today because the mouse suddenly stopped working. Anyway, the program is installed, mouse works flawlessly but I cannot actually open the program itself. I've tried running it in...
  10. Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard center

Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard center: customizable buttons/keys don't work in programs which runs under the certain conditions of compatibility modes, or if program runs with administrative privilege... making administrative privilege to "itype.exe & ipoint.exe & mousekeyboardcenter.exe" does not help... as...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft mouse and keyboard center doesnt recognize bluetooth keyboard

2. modern keyboard finger print id and mouse and keyboard center

3. ms moodernkeyboard fp id

4. modern keyboard on microsoft mouse and keyboard center