Windows 10: Microsoft mouse and Keyboard center thrills

Discus and support Microsoft mouse and Keyboard center thrills in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I've installed (had it for several years) Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard center again today because the mouse suddenly stopped working. Anyway, the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Maggidon, Aug 1, 2017.

1. Maggidon Win User

Microsoft mouse and Keyboard center thrills

I've installed (had it for several years) Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard center again today because the mouse suddenly stopped working.
    Anyway, the program is installed, mouse works flawlessly but I cannot actually open the program itself. I've tried running it in Administrative mode but no go. I need to do some settings on the mouse but the program simply won't open. When I click on it, the mouse goes busy for a couple seconds but that's it. I've rebooted, uninstalled and reinstalled and still no go. What must I do to get this program so it will open?

:)

Maggidon, Aug 1, 2017

2. Microsoft Mouse & Keyboard Center v3.0 will not install

I am thrilled to report I have Version 12 of DirectX. Supposing this is why Microsoft Mouse & Keyboard center version 3 would crash when trying to make adjustments for the mouse, how do I update it if indeed it does need to be updated? Or if not, why does
    version 2.8 work and not the newer model???

Lumbergumrubber, Aug 1, 2017
  3. Mouse and Keyboard Center Mouse

I have a Microsoft Keyboard and use the Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard center to program the buttons. I also have a Microsoft Mouse that is not compatible with the Mouse and Keyboard center. The scrolling is incredibly sensitive and scrolls way too fast now
    and it appears it is because of the center. Is there a way to get my mouse set correctly without uninstalling the center because I would really like it for my keyboard.

WilliamBrinker, Aug 1, 2017
  4. Berton Win User

How long? Is it compatible/supposed to be compatible with Win10 or maybe Win8.1?

Berton, Aug 1, 2017
  5. Maggidon Win User
    Been using it with Windows 10 with no problem. Then today, the mouse ceased to work. The Bluetooth took a long time to find it and then all works well. It's just the program itself will not open so something obviously is stopping it and I have not a clue as to what it is, till you tell me. Microsoft mouse and Keyboard center thrills :)

Maggidon, Aug 2, 2017
  6. Maggidon Win User
    Ok people! Thanks for the many responses. I solved the problem by going back to an earlier version of Microsoft Mouse & Keyboard Center (version 2.8) and all my griefs just went out the back window. Again, thank you for the many replies. This is an excellent forum.

Maggidon, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Microsoft mouse and Keyboard center thrills - Similar Threads - Microsoft mouse Keyboard

2. Microsoft mouse and keyboard center work with Logitech Mouse

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft mouse and keyboard center work with Logitech Mouse: Will Microsoft mouse and keyboard center work with Logitech LX3 optical Mouse? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-mouse-and-keyboard-center-work-with/f2d5ada0-ff77-4bb2-8e05-e7c2540be7a3
  3. Cant Uninstall Microsoft Mouse And Keyboard Center

Cant Uninstall Microsoft Mouse And Keyboard Center: Hi. I cant seem to uninstall MS Mouse and Keyboard Center. I have tried uninstalling from the Apps category in my Windows 10 settings as well as from the Control Panel--->Programs and Features. Each time I try I get an error telling me something odd about my machine...
  4. Mouse & Keyboard Center + new Mouse 900

Mouse & Keyboard Center + new Mouse 900: Hi, I use both Wireless Keyboard and Mouse 900. When the mouse didn't work anymore I bought a new one, again a Wireless Mouse 900. The Mouse and Keyboard center recognizes the new mouse, but the mouse doesn't work. If I use the receiver that came with the new mouse the M&K...
  5. Microsoft Designer keyboard and mouse

Microsoft Designer keyboard and mouse: Hi there , I'm trying to pair my disgner keyboard and mouse to a bluetooth 2.0 stick, the keyboard and the mouse don't show on the pairing list . Q: is this problem caused by the bluetooth 2.0 because it's an older version ? Thanks in Advanced...
  6. Add Microsoft Store Apps to favorites in Mouse and Keyboard Center

Add Microsoft Store Apps to favorites in Mouse and Keyboard Center: Is there a way to add apps downloaded from the Microsoft Store as one of the favorite keys on the Mouse and Keyboard Center?...
  7. Microsoft mouse and keyboard center + microsoft modern keyboard with FP ID.

Microsoft mouse and keyboard center + microsoft modern keyboard with FP ID.: I bought a Microsoft precision mouse and Microsoft modern keyboard with fingerprint id, to use with several devices(smart switch), but the keyboard is not supported in Microsoft mouse and keyboard center. Im confused, how is the top keyboard 130$ not supported this? Maybe I'm...
  8. Error 1603 when trying to install Microsoft Mouse & Keyboard Center

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error 1603 when trying to install Microsoft Mouse & Keyboard Center: I've searched all over the internet to try to find a solution for this Error 1603 that I am getting when I am trying to install Microsoft Mouse & Keyboard Center. I did a recent in place upgrade for Windows 10 (Anniversary edition) and I was sure that this program was already...
  9. Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard center

Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard center: customizable buttons/keys don't work in programs which runs under the certain conditions of compatibility modes, or if program runs with administrative privilege... making administrative privilege to "itype.exe & ipoint.exe & mousekeyboardcenter.exe" does not help... as...
  10. Microsoft Mouse & Keyboard Center - ? vertical wheel scrolling option.

Microsoft Mouse & Keyboard Center - ? vertical wheel scrolling option.: I need to know whether Microsoft Mouse & Keyboard Center - Windows 10 differs in any way to the 8.1 version. Specifically with regard to the settings for an Optical Mouse ... does it have a setting whereby I can turn off Vertical Wheel Scrolling ? [see image] [img]...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft mouse and keyboard center old version