Windows 10: Microsoft Mouse Lags every 5 Minutes - How Do I Fix It?

Discus and support Microsoft Mouse Lags every 5 Minutes - How Do I Fix It? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I got the Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Mouse. Every 5 minutes it lags and the lagging lasts for 20 secs, which is annoying as hell. How do I fix this? 61078 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by xlook, Aug 21, 2016.

1. xlook Win User

Microsoft Mouse Lags every 5 Minutes - How Do I Fix It?

I got the Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Mouse. Every 5 minutes it lags and the lagging lasts for 20 secs, which is annoying as hell. How do I fix this?

:)

xlook, Aug 21, 2016
  2. CarolynTM Win User

Windows 10: Wireless logitech keyboard and mouse lags intermittently suddenly.

I am experiencing the same problem with Windows 10 using a wireless Logitech M170 mouse and keyboard set. My computer is a Microsoft Surface Book 2 connected to 2 external monitors. The lag is extremely awful and slow and prevents me from typing almost every
    5 minutes.

I have tried both solutions you provided above and am still having problems.

CarolynTM, Aug 21, 2016
  3. Update lag

My mouse is lagging. It is about every 2 seconds. touchpad, USB mouse, corded mouse ALL the same issue.

I have followed EVERY step in previous mouse lag problem forums and even did a reboot of my system. NOTHING worked.

ALSO, every single time you guys update, you delete my driver for my audio.

I am 100% done with Microsoft. I shouldn't have to fix my computer every month.

Moved from: (Windows 10 / Performance & system failures)

origsquaggles, Aug 21, 2016
  4. DMGrier Win User

Is it only that mouse? Are you using a mouse pad? Have you tried a different USB port?

DMGrier, Aug 21, 2016
  5. xlook Win User
    I've tried a different USB port and it gave the same result. But I haven't tried the mouse pad. I'll get one hopefully tomorrow and try it.

xlook, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Microsoft Mouse Lags every 5 Minutes - How Do I Fix It? - Similar Threads - Microsoft Mouse Lags

2. How do I fix mouse lag

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I fix mouse lag: This really isn't a question. But I have seen it all over the net. Frustrated with mouse lag. I have followed all tips, advice and you name it. So I decided to just read comments all over. No luck. My mouse lag was horrible after updates along with slow keyboard. Finely after...
  3. How do I fix mouse lag

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix mouse lag: This really isn't a question. But I have seen it all over the net. Frustrated with mouse lag. I have followed all tips, advice and you name it. So I decided to just read comments all over. No luck. My mouse lag was horrible after updates along with slow keyboard. Finely after...
  4. How do I fix mouse lag

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How do I fix every game stuttering / frametime lags?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I fix every game stuttering / frametime lags?: GTX 1080Ryzen 260016gb 3200mhz ramGigabyte ga-a320m s2h motherboard120gb SSD Every game I play has random stuttering and inconsistent frametime. If I use MSI afterburner and turn the Frametime graph on, I assume it is suppose to be a totally solid line at 60fps, but on...
  6. Major FPS lag spikes every 5-10 minutes

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Major FPS lag spikes every 5-10 minutes: Hi im really in need of assistance. My computer always has FPS spikes every time i update windows 10 and its causing me to lose my mind because it affects my work when im on video calls and when when i want to chill and play some games but i cant because my FPS dips to 5-10...
  7. BSOD every 5 minutes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD every 5 minutes: ***moved on english forum*** Hello guys, I really need your support there, my PC crashes every 5 minutes with BSOD, ive done A LOT OF TEST, tested all my componant, all is good. New new Windows, all driver ok etc... etc... Here is my minidump crash link :...
  8. Mouse lag every few minutes

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mouse lag every few minutes: Every few minutes, my mouse will lag for a very short amount of time. I first noticed this problem happening around 2 weeks ago. I have tried multiple mice/mousepads so I believe the issue has to do with my PC. I have also been using this PC for ~4 years with no prior...
  9. Windows beeps every 5 minutes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows beeps every 5 minutes: HP desktop with Windows 10. Recently added SSD and moved Windows to it. Computer seems to be running fine, but every 5 minutes exactly, I get this beeping sound: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AnLMwhu33RN2hqxIC33iPYgAdBMM_Q No idea what's causing it. All the diagnostics I've run...
  10. How to fix GTA 5 lag?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix GTA 5 lag?: When i playing the gta 5 game about to 2-5mins then lag is getting continuously and laptop getting heat more. How can i fix it? My system spec's: *8gb ram *4gb intel hd graphics 610 *2.30GHz processor...