Windows 10: Microsoft MovieMaker

Discus and support Microsoft MovieMaker in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I am in the process of considering a full Win10 reinstallation (as I have commented on in another thread). I have been gathering information... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Matt316, Jan 18, 2018.

1. Matt316 Win User

Microsoft MovieMaker

Hi,

I am in the process of considering a full Win10 reinstallation (as I have commented on in another thread). I have been gathering information about the programs I currently have on my machine - versions, installation files, etc. However, when I came to MSMM, as with many other programs, I didn't have the installation file for Live Essentials as I believe it install directly from the site. (I might be wrong, but either way, I don't have the file.) So I looked it up on the MS site only to find that, not only did the support end at the beginning of last year, so has the ability to download it! MSMM is a program I use as an essential side program. There are certain aspects of it that I cannot find in other video editing software. When I reinstall Win10 it will disappear. This is unacceptable.

Does anyone have a way of reinstalling MSMM?

Matt

:)

Matt316, Jan 18, 2018

2. microsoft moviemaker

Install it as part of Windows Essentials using the full installer.

Download Windows Essentials 2012 (Offline installer)

Andre Da Costa, Jan 18, 2018
  3. RonWies Win User
    microsoft moviemaker

Can't download moviemaker

RonWies, Jan 18, 2018
  4. Edwin New Member

Microsoft MovieMaker

You can find it on the Internet Archive; you'll probably have to manually install NET Framework 3.5 as well.

Edwin, Jan 18, 2018
  5. Matt316 Win User
    Thanks in advance.

Matt

Matt316, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft MovieMaker

1. Microsoft MovieMaker - Similar Threads - Microsoft MovieMaker

2. Microsoft incessantly asks me to sign into an account that I no longer use.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft incessantly asks me to sign into an account that I no longer use.: I no longer have my Microsoft work/school account but maintain my personal Microsoft account. I have signed out of my work/school Microsoft account. When I start up, Microsoft displays a box asking me to sign into that account and the message box cannot be removed. I have...
  3. Microsoft incessantly asks me to sign into an account that I no longer use.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft incessantly asks me to sign into an account that I no longer use.: I no longer have my Microsoft work/school account but maintain my personal Microsoft account. I have signed out of my work/school Microsoft account. When I start up, Microsoft displays a box asking me to sign into that account and the message box cannot be removed. I have...
  4. Hello, Microsoft Team,.. Notification is inactive because turning on and off got stuck....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello, Microsoft Team,.. Notification is inactive because turning on and off got stuck....: Here are these pictures, notification doesn't work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-microsoft-team-notification-is-inactive/f3e087b2-5f7d-4230-a73b-0eaedbd25b15
  5. Hello, Microsoft Team,.. Notification is inactive because turning on and off got stuck....

Hello, Microsoft Team,.. Notification is inactive because turning on and off got stuck....: Here are these pictures, notification doesn't work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-microsoft-team-notification-is-inactive/f3e087b2-5f7d-4230-a73b-0eaedbd25b15
  6. Running Microsoft Service Scanner 1.409.372.0

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Running Microsoft Service Scanner 1.409.372.0: I have just finished running Microsoft Service Scanner 1.409.372.0.While running it said it had detected two potentially unsafe files, however when it finished the run it came back with the message "The scan completely successfully and no viruses, spyware, and other...
  7. Running Microsoft Service Scanner 1.409.372.0

Running Microsoft Service Scanner 1.409.372.0: I have just finished running Microsoft Service Scanner 1.409.372.0.While running it said it had detected two potentially unsafe files, however when it finished the run it came back with the message "The scan completely successfully and no viruses, spyware, and other...
  8. Autolocking Microsoft Pro 9 with Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Autolocking Microsoft Pro 9 with Windows 11: I often fall asleep watching movies on my Microsoft Pro 9 with Windows 11. I would like to set a timer such that the laptop auto locks after a preset time. Any app that does this?...
  9. Autolocking Microsoft Pro 9 with Windows 11

Autolocking Microsoft Pro 9 with Windows 11: I often fall asleep watching movies on my Microsoft Pro 9 with Windows 11. I would like to set a timer such that the laptop auto locks after a preset time. Any app that does this?...
  10. Windows 10: Sign in to your Microsoft account messages roll out

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10: Sign in to your Microsoft account messages roll out: Windows 10 users who sign in using local accounts may see Sign in to your Microsoft account nags when they open the Settings app. The functionality is rolling out in release preview builds of Windows 10. Soon, it will be released as part of a stable update, likely the May...