Windows 10: Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6.2 Preview

Discus and support Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6.2 Preview in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6.2 Preview (Offline Installer) for Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1, Windows Server 2012... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Cluster Head, Mar 23, 2016.

1. Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6.2 Preview

Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6.2 Preview (Offline Installer) for Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1, Windows Server 2012 and Windows Server 2012 R2

Source and download: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/down....aspx?id=51625

:)

Cluster Head, Mar 23, 2016
  2. Fahmi R. Win User

Install .NET Framework 4.6.2 Offline

Hello. I know .NET Framework 4.6 is a part of Windows 10. But, how to install .NET Framework 4.6.2 version currently i've downloaded from Microsoft Download Center? it's always said ".Net Framework 4.6.2 is already installed on this computer." But, i've
    check via regedit, the latest version is 4.6 . So, if another way to install 4.6.2 version, how to do it? thank you.

Fahmi R., Mar 23, 2016
  3. Riel Alc Win User
    Install .NET Framework 4.6.2 Offline

Hello Fahmi,

To resolve the issue with the .Net Framework 4.6.2 installation, we suggest reinstalling it.

To uninstall the .NET Framework, please check this thread.

For .NET Framework 4.6.2 offline installer for Windows, please check this
    link

Let us know how it goes.

Riel Alc, Mar 23, 2016
Thema:

Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6.2 Preview

1. Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6.2 Preview - Similar Threads - Microsoft NET Framework

2. Microsoft .NET framework

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft .NET framework: See the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time JIT debugging instead of this dialog box. ************** Exception Text ************** System.BadImageFormatException: Could not load file or assembly '2529792 bytes loaded from designannual_1, Version=2.2.1.0,...
  3. Microsoft .NET Framework

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft .NET Framework: Hello. I've come across this software and someone told me it is necessary to install in order to run games smoothly.Is this true and if it is do I need to install it?MY SPECSWINDOWS 10 PRO x64i38gb single channel...
  4. Announcing .NET 6 Preview 6

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing .NET 6 Preview 6: We are happy to release .NET 6 Preview 6. Preview 6 is the second to last preview before we enter the RC period. There will be two RCs. This release itself is relatively small, while Preview 7 will be bigger. After that, we’re down to quality fixes until the final...
  5. microsoft .net framework

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    microsoft .net framework: my laptop was lagging and was not working properly , so i reset the laptop through settings after reset there was list of apps which was removed many drivers ,updates and intel softwares was also removed , so I started to install apps which was removed all installer started...
  6. Announcing .NET 6 Preview 2

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing .NET 6 Preview 2: Today, we are glad to release .NET 6 Preview 2. It includes new APIs, runtime performance improvements, and early builds of .NET MAUI. It also includes builds for Apple Silicon, which were missing for Preview 1. After the announcement of the overall .NET 6 release, we’re...
  7. .NET Framework 4 is corrupted

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    .NET Framework 4 is corrupted: Okay so I get this error on programs running .NET 4.0.0.0 The error: Could not load file or assembly 'Accesibility, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a' or one of its dependencies. The module was expected to contain an assembly manifest. I...
  8. Microsoft .NET Framework

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft .NET Framework: Hi so I have this problem with Microsoft .NET Framework, some kind of pop up appeared called : "Microsoft .Net Framework Unhandled exception has occured in your application. If you click Continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. If you click...
  9. .NET Framework 4+

in Windows 10 Customization
    .NET Framework 4+: Hey guys, Just wondering how do I find out what version of .NET Framework i have installed? I have looked in the programs and features, but cannot find anything in there. If its not installed, then how come? This is a new PC and has windows 10 1803 (I will not install...
  10. Announcing the .NET Framework 4.6.2 Preview

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing the .NET Framework 4.6.2 Preview: Announcing the .NET Framework 4.6.2 Preview We are pleased to announce the .NET Framework Preview 4.6.2. You can download the release from one of the following links: •.NET Framework 4.6.2 Preview – Standalone •.NET Framework 4.6.2 Preview – Web Bootstrapper •.NET...