Windows 10: microsoft net framework error

Discus and support microsoft net framework error in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; dear sir or madam I have download a game of steam and when I try to load this game, a Microsoft net framework error pops up saying this: See the end... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ryaffleck, Jul 19, 2018.

1. ryaffleck Win User

microsoft net framework error

dear sir or madam

I have download a game of steam and when I try to load this game, a Microsoft net framework error pops up saying this:

See the end of this message for details on invoking
    just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.
    ************** Exception Text **************
    System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3D, Version=1.0.2902.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
    File name: 'Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3D, Version=1.0.2902.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35'
    at BmLauncher.DisplaySettings.IsNVIDIACard()
    at BmLauncher.Form1.Initialise()
    at BmLauncher.Form1.OnLoad(Object sender, EventArgs e)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnLoad(EventArgs e)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnCreateControl()
    at System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl(Boolean fIgnoreVisible)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl()
    at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmShowWindow(Message& m)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
    at System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProc(Message& m)
    at System.Windows.Forms.ContainerControl.WndProc(Message& m)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Form.WmShowWindow(Message& m)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Form.WndProc(Message& m)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
    at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
    WRN: Assembly binding logging is turned OFF.
    To enable assembly bind failure logging, set the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog] (DWORD) to 1.
    Note: There is some performance penalty associated with assembly bind failure logging.
    To turn this feature off, remove the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog].
    ************** Loaded Assemblies **************
    mscorlib
    Assembly Version: 2.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.8933 (WinRelRS4.050727-8900)
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v2.0.50727/mscorlib.dll
    ----------------------------------------
    BmLauncher
    Assembly Version: 1.0.1.0
    Win32 Version: 1.0.1.0
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Batman%20Arkham%20Asylum%20GOTY/Binaries/BmLauncher.exe
    System.Windows.Forms
    Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.8922 (WinRelRS4.050727-8900)
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
    System
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
    System.Drawing
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
    System.Management
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Management/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Management.dll
    BmLauncherUtils
    Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 1.0.1.0
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Batman%20Arkham%20Asylum%20GOTY/Binaries/BmLauncherUtils.DLL
    msvcm80
    Assembly Version: 8.0.50727.9445
    Win32 Version: 8.00.50727.9445
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/WinSxS/x86_microsoft.vc80.crt_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_8.0.50727.9445_none_d08c58b4442ba54f/msvcm80.dll
    System.Xml
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
    ************** JIT Debugging **************
    To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
    application or computer (machine.config) must have the
    jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
    The application must also be compiled with debugging
    enabled.
    For example:
    <configuration>
    <system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
    </configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
    will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
    rather than be handled by this dialog box.

can you help me out?

thank you

ry

:)

ryaffleck, Jul 19, 2018

2. Microsoft .NET Framework, Unhandled exception

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to un-check and recheck .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series from Windows features.

Try the following steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run command.
    • Type Appwiz.cpl and select "turn Windows feature on or off" from the left
    • Uncheck .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series.
    • Restart the computer
    • Repeat step 1 and 2 and check .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series.
    • Restart the computer.
    Regards,

Waseemulla S, Oct 17, 2018
  3. Microsoft .Net Framework

Basically, to sum up what I can tell:
    -The application(s) that crashed use .NET Framework 2.0 or 3.5.
    -First error is it getting nothing when it expected something (not very telling).
    -Second error occured in "System.Data.SQLite" which is not .NET Framework. I repeat, not .NET Framework.
    -SQLite is is a GNU licenced, free to use library.
    -Any .NET-compiled service or process could be causing the error. If you watch the Task Manager, you might be able to tell which process closes after you click on "Quit."

I suggest you search your computer for sqlite*.dll. Whatever programs it is found in close proximity to are most likely the culprits for the crashes.

FordGT90Concept, Oct 17, 2018
  4. microsoft net framework error

Microsoft .NET Framework, Unhandled exception

no, problem is still actual for me.

have MSI Notebook, problem is

System.MissingFieldException: Field not found: 'WPFOSD.GraphicsSwitchWnd.VGAType'.

at MSI.SCM.SCMII.WMIEventMath(Int32 WMIEvent), after i make something by S-BAR buttons like adding volume or something like that.

sergei.kulakov, Oct 17, 2018
Thema:

microsoft net framework error

1. microsoft net framework error - Similar Threads - microsoft net framework

2. Microsoft .NET Framework Error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft .NET Framework Error: See the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time JIT debugging instead of this dialog box. ************** Exception Text ************** System.Configuration.ConfigurationErrorsException: An error occurred creating the configuration section handler for...
  3. Microsoft .NET Framework error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft .NET Framework error: I'm not good with computers but I'm running into a complicated issue and I really need help, I got a bsod and when I opened my PC again I got the error:"Microsoft .NET FrameworkUnhandled exception has occurred in a component in your application. If you click Continue, the...
  4. Microsoft .NET Framework error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft .NET Framework error: I'm not good with computers but I'm running into a complicated issue and I really need help, I got a bsod and when I opened my PC again I got the error:"Microsoft .NET FrameworkUnhandled exception has occurred in a component in your application. If you click Continue, the...
  5. Microsoft .NET Framework error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Microsoft .NET Framework Error

Microsoft .NET Framework Error: I keep getting a .NET Framework error. I have tried to use the "fix" but the error keeps coming back. The details of the error are as follows: See the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time JIT debugging instead of this dialog box. **************...
  7. Microsoft .NET Framework error

Microsoft .NET Framework error: I downloaded a file that I don't remember... After I deleted that file, the NET Framework error appears whenever I turn on the PC or Restart. Under text is what I got in the error message. How can I solve this problem? [ATTACH] See the end of this message for details on...
  8. Microsoft .NET Framework error

Microsoft .NET Framework error: first of all hi,i just opened some applications and game it just couln't open and gave this error: [ATTACH] Details: See the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time JIT debugging instead of this dialog box. ************** Exception Text **************...
  9. Microsoft .NET Framework error

Microsoft .NET Framework error: A computer I'm working on is getting an unhandled exception error every time it boots up. You can click either quit or continue and it doesn't seem to actually be affecting anything, which is nice, but it's still annoying. It claims to be a .NET error, so I tried the .NET...
  10. Microsoft .NET Framework Error

in Windows 10 Support
    Microsoft .NET Framework Error: Hello guys, I´ve got a problem with my Microsoft .NET Framework. Whenever I want to work with my VirtualBox an unhandled exception pops up with the message [img] If I click on details then I get this:...