Windows 10: microsoft .net framework unhandled exception

Discus and support microsoft .net framework unhandled exception in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; im having this error when ever im trying to use a movie making tool for one of the games i play, and its getting annoying as the main feature i wanna... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by flxz, Aug 8, 2018.

1. flxz Win User

microsoft .net framework unhandled exception

im having this error when ever im trying to use a movie making tool for one of the games i play, and its getting annoying as the main feature i wanna use causes this. so hopefully you can help me out, here are the details to the crash and a screenshot of the error message:

screenshot: https://gyazo.com/e66bacff7938f2f8e5d8c4bbb90db201

See the end of this message for details on invoking
    just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
    System.ArgumentException: Keyword "Return" is not valid.
    at System.Windows.Forms.SendKeys.ParseKeys(String keys, IntPtr hwnd)
    at System.Windows.Forms.SendKeys.Send(String keys, Control control, Boolean wait)
    at AiryzBO2Tool.AiryzMVM.StopRecording()
    at AiryzBO2Tool.AiryzMVM.RecordingTimer_Tick(Object sender, EventArgs e)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.OnTick(EventArgs e)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.TimerNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
    at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
    mscorlib
    Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 4.7.3131.0 built by: NET472REL1LAST
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll
    ----------------------------------------
    AiryzBO2Tool
    Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 1.0.0.0
    CodeBase: file:///D:/EDITING%20TOOLS/AiryzBO2Tool.exe
    System.Windows.Forms
    Win32 Version: 4.7.3056.0 built by: NET472REL1
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
    System
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
    System.Drawing
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
    System.Configuration
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll
    System.Core
    Win32 Version: 4.7.3110.0 built by: NET472REL1LAST_C
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll
    System.Xml
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
    System.Data
    Win32 Version: 4.7.3120.0 built by: NET472REL1LAST
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_32/System.Data/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Data.dll

************** JIT Debugging **************
    To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
    application or computer (machine.config) must have the
    jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
    The application must also be compiled with debugging
    enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
    <system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
    </configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
    will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
    rather than be handled by this dialog box.

:)

flxz, Aug 8, 2018

2. Microsoft .NET Framework, Unhandled exception

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to un-check and recheck .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series from Windows features.

Try the following steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run command.
    • Type Appwiz.cpl and select "turn Windows feature on or off" from the left
    • Uncheck .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series.
    • Restart the computer
    • Repeat step 1 and 2 and check .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series.
    • Restart the computer.
    Regards,

Waseemulla S, Aug 8, 2018
  3. Microsoft .NET Framework, Unhandled exception

no, problem is still actual for me.

have MSI Notebook, problem is

System.MissingFieldException: Field not found: 'WPFOSD.GraphicsSwitchWnd.VGAType'.

at MSI.SCM.SCMII.WMIEventMath(Int32 WMIEvent), after i make something by S-BAR buttons like adding volume or something like that.

sergei.kulakov, Aug 8, 2018
  4. Alden Rey Win User

Microsoft .Net Framework error "Unhandled exception has occured"

Hi Manas,

This error message "Unhandled exception has occured" can be received if the Microsoft .NET Framework component is not installed on your computer, outdated or if it is damaged. To sort this concern, kindly follow the steps provided by
    Pavan1709 on this
    link

For any other concerns, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Regards.

Alden Rey, Aug 8, 2018
Thema:

1. microsoft .net framework unhandled exception - Similar Threads - microsoft net framework

2. Microsoft .Net Framework unhandled exception Category does not exist

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft .Net Framework unhandled exception Category does not exist: Unhandled Exception: System.InvalidOperationException: Category does not exist. at System.Diagnostics.PerformanceCounterLib.GetCategorySampleString machine, String category at System.Diagnostics.PerformanceCounterCategory.GetCounterInstancesString categoryName, String...
  3. Microsoft .Net Framework unhandled exception Category does not exist

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft .Net Framework unhandled exception Category does not exist: Unhandled Exception: System.InvalidOperationException: Category does not exist. at System.Diagnostics.PerformanceCounterLib.GetCategorySampleString machine, String category at System.Diagnostics.PerformanceCounterCategory.GetCounterInstancesString categoryName, String...
  4. Microsoft .NET Framework unhandled exception has occured.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft .NET Framework unhandled exception has occured.: I was trying to open a game of mine when I got the message "Unhandled exception has occurred in your application If you click continue the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue." I pressed continue but nothing happened. How can I stop this from happening?...
  5. .net framework unhandled exception error.

.net framework unhandled exception error.: Hey! I'm getting an "unhandled exception han occured in your application. if you click continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. if you click quit, the application will close immediately" after booting my laptop. I have checked to see if...
  6. Microsoft .NET Framework unhandled exception with Razer Synapse

Microsoft .NET Framework unhandled exception with Razer Synapse: I believe this problem may have occurred using Revo Uninstaller to clean up and uninstall old programs on my PC. There is another thread on here with a similar problem but the steps that fixed his did not fix mine. I've tried reinstalling Synapse 3, using the NET repair...
  7. Unhandled Exception Microsoft NET framework

Unhandled Exception Microsoft NET framework: This thing keeps popping up whenever I boot up, does anyone know how to get rid of it? Thanks[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unhandled-exception-microsoft-net-framework/22063a74-ec7e-40b9-875f-1a2647ab45ee
  8. Microsoft .NET Framework Unhandled exception error on startup

Microsoft .NET Framework Unhandled exception error on startup: Hi, I tried to open a game on a new laptop, I got a message saying that I needed to install the .NET framework I did it, but now when I try to open the game I get this message: Unhandled exception has occurred in your application. If you click Continue, the application will...
  9. Unhandled exception - Microsoft .NET Framework

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unhandled exception - Microsoft .NET Framework: Recently, I purchased a game (Bubsy: The Woolies Strike Back, specifically) and after having this issue with it, and attempting to fix it in various ways, I think the issues lies with Windows or the computer being used, rather than the game. The issue being, whenever I try...
  10. microsoft .net framework unhandled exception windows 10

microsoft .net framework unhandled exception windows 10: While trying to fix issues with a game not working on my PC, i had decided to do a scan on my C drive and repair as i had a corrupted game file in there, however once it had restarted and done the repair, i started getting a microsoft .NET framework error constantly pop up...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. MS .net framework unhandled framework

2. window 10 what is Micrsoft NetFramework unhandled exception

3. wht is an unhandled microsoft.net framework exception in reportviewer