Windows 10: Microsoft .Net Native Framework Package updates every day

Discus and support Microsoft .Net Native Framework Package updates every day in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Every day I am getting update for Microsoft .Net Native Framework Package 1.2.23205.0 - its successful. Any ideas why and how to fix? 47249 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by spluff, Apr 13, 2016.

1. spluff Win User

Microsoft .Net Native Framework Package updates every day

Every day I am getting update for Microsoft .Net Native Framework Package 1.2.23205.0 - its successful.

Any ideas why and how to fix?

:)

spluff, Apr 13, 2016

2. Windows 10 – 10240 Microsoft .Net Native Framework Package 1.0, Microsoft .Net Native Runtime Package 1.0, and VCLibs 12 installs 4 times every day

Is there a fix for Windows 10 – 10240: Microsoft .Net Native Framework Package 1.0, Microsoft .Net Native Runtime Package 1.0, and VCLibs 12 installing 4 times every day? It would be great if I finally were able to get v1511 that crashed a few times
    when it tried to install.

PrincetonCharlie, Apr 13, 2016
  3. Jhonda33 Win User
    Stuck .Net Native Framework Package Install

The windows updater status for the 'Microsoft .Net Native Framework Package 1.2.23205.0' has a status of 'installing', with the progress bar stuck at the same position. I've waited for several days, but the status is stuck in the same spot....how can
    I resolve this issue? I can't install or update other apps while this .net framework package is installing.

Jhonda33, Apr 13, 2016
  4. spluff Win User

Anyone? The update is successful everyday but it shouldn't be downloading this every day and if you look at update history its not in there!

spluff, Apr 14, 2016
  5. Superfly Win User
Thema:

1. Microsoft .Net Native Framework Package updates every day - Similar Threads - Microsoft Net Native

2. Microsoft .NET framework

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft .NET framework: See the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time JIT debugging instead of this dialog box. ************** Exception Text ************** System.BadImageFormatException: Could not load file or assembly '2529792 bytes loaded from designannual_1, Version=2.2.1.0,...
  3. Microsoft .NET framework

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft .NET framework: See the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time JIT debugging instead of this dialog box. ************** Exception Text ************** System.BadImageFormatException: Could not load file or assembly '2529792 bytes loaded from designannual_1, Version=2.2.1.0,...
  4. Microsoft .NET Framework

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft .NET Framework: Hello. I've come across this software and someone told me it is necessary to install in order to run games smoothly.Is this true and if it is do I need to install it?MY SPECSWINDOWS 10 PRO x64i38gb single channel...
  5. microsoft .net framework

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    microsoft .net framework: my laptop was lagging and was not working properly , so i reset the laptop through settings after reset there was list of apps which was removed many drivers ,updates and intel softwares was also removed , so I started to install apps which was removed all installer started...
  6. Microsoft .NET framework

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft .NET framework: This is on a laptop. I am getting an error for "HP simplified cannot be found." I do not know how to fix it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-net-framework/f8933c7f-5925-494c-8e81-6bbfbe158fb0
  7. Microsoft .NET Framework

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft .NET Framework: Hi so I have this problem with Microsoft .NET Framework, some kind of pop up appeared called : "Microsoft .Net Framework Unhandled exception has occured in your application. If you click Continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. If you click...
  8. Microsoft .NET Framework

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft .NET Framework: Unhandled exception has occurred in your application. If you click Continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. If you click Quit, the application will close immediately. See the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time (JIT)...
  9. Microsoft.Net Native Framework Package 1.0

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft.Net Native Framework Package 1.0: Almost every single day now I see that MS has installed Microsoft .Net Native Framework Package 1.0 and Microsoft .Net Native Runtime Package 1.0 with multiple entries for each showing in Reliability Monitor. What is this and why do they keep sending this almost every...
  10. .Net Native Framework Package 1.2.23205.0 keeps updating

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    .Net Native Framework Package 1.2.23205.0 keeps updating: Microsoft .Net Native Framework Package 1.2.23205.0 keeps updating almost every other day. Tried in vain to find out how to fix it and cant seem to find any info. I dnloaded the repair tool https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/down....aspx?id=30135 but it doesn't seem to fix it,...