Windows 10: Microsoft News app crashing on startup!

Discus and support Microsoft News app crashing on startup! in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; News app is crashing on startup.,did app reset,reinstall,powershell method,restart but nothing worked!.. I doubt its the latest cumulative update... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AyanHaldar, Aug 3, 2018.

1. Microsoft News app crashing on startup!

News app is crashing on startup.,did app reset,reinstall,powershell method,restart but nothing worked!..

I doubt its the latest cumulative update causing it to crash.

any help!?

:)

AyanHaldar, Aug 3, 2018
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Aug 3, 2018
  3. Kreij Win User
    Adding programs to startup with Windows 7?

You could add entries to the registry to launch the apps on startup, but it's easier to just add them to the startup foler as Newt suggested.

Kreij, Aug 3, 2018
  4. Microsoft News app crashing on startup!

apps crashes on startup

• I don't get any error messages. Just open and crashes.

• I'm not sure whether this occurred after an update.

• All 3rd party apps crashes.

Thanks

GeorgeRaveen, Aug 3, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft News app crashing on startup!

1. Microsoft News app crashing on startup! - Similar Threads - Microsoft News app

2. Microsoft News App not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft News App not working: When I click on the Microsoft app in menu, It shows up in taskbar. But its windows is not opening. What can be the reason? How to solve it? 167081
  3. Microsoft News app crashes

Microsoft News app crashes: Hello, I'm having this problem: Microsoft news app crashes whenever I open it. Tried resetting it, running Microsoft store troubleshooter, even uninstalled it, but no help. Before that I ran this program because I was facing far worse problem: Tweaking.com – Windows Repair....
  4. App crashes on startup.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    App crashes on startup.: Hi, I bought a game off the windows store and I've tried to start it up and it crashes. I examined the error in the event viewer and got this output. Can someone tell me what this means and what i have to do to fix it? Faulting application name:...
  5. Microsoft News App

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft News App: The Home page of News apps doesn't load fully. If I scroll down then it keeps on showing that loading sign , and doesn't load after that. I tried updating and troubleshooting the issue but didn't help . is anyone facing the same issue . And what should be done to fix this...
  6. Microsoft News App

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft News App: Hello there. We use Windows 10 Home 64-bit, version 1803 (17134.472). Although our other apps work, for some reason when we try and open Microsoft News, there are about seven languages displayed, and then it reports " an error has occurred. Try refreshing". However,...
  7. Microsoft News App Crashes

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft News App Crashes: My Microsoft News App opens for a second then crashes please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-news-app-crashes/4398abba-0d63-4289-b86b-add86099b5e7
  8. Microsoft News App Crashes

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft News App Crashes: Hi, My Microsoft News App openes for a second and then crashes . Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-news-app-crashes/13b9cd7f-9ce2-41ca-a890-6d8a81d1cfd4"
  9. Microsoft News app crashing on startup!

Microsoft News app crashing on startup!: Every time I start Microsoft News now, it immediately collapses, and exits. I even completely deinstalled/reinstalled it, but that makes no difference. I did the usual lame DISM repair stuff, which found nothing (of course); nor did sfc /scannow, for that matter. It's just...
  10. MIcrosoft News App crashing

MIcrosoft News App crashing: Anybody else experiencing the Microsoft News app just closing by itself when clicking on some headlined stories? Version 1809, build 17758.1 Pro. 119071

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft news crashing

2. microsoft news app crashes