Windows 10: Microsoft Office 2016 3 User license

Discus and support Microsoft Office 2016 3 User license in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; I am trying to find a 3 (or multi) user license version of Microsoft Office 2016 but not having any luck. I know previous home and student versions of... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by swarfega, Jul 10, 2016.

1. swarfega Win User

Microsoft Office 2016 3 User license

I am trying to find a 3 (or multi) user license version of Microsoft Office 2016 but not having any luck. I know previous home and student versions of Office had a 3 user license but so far I'm not finding any for 2016.

This needs to be for the UK.

:)

swarfega, Jul 10, 2016

2. My Office 2016 outlook keeps saying my key code is incorrect, I have been using it for a 1yr what gives?

Please note, a Windows 10 product key cannot activate Office 2016 if thats what you are trying to do. Windows 10 and Office 2016 are two separate products developed and licensed by Microsoft. Office 2016 uses its own unique product key.

Which edition of Office 2016 is installed?

Where did you purchase the license?

Activate Office 365, Office 2016, or Office 2013 - Office Support

Andre Da Costa, Jul 10, 2016
  3. Basic question

There is no such thing as Windows 365.

Microsoft develops two popular software platforms:

Windows 10 - operating system, which manages the resources of the computer such as your hardware, applications and your interaction with it. It is not a subscription, but it is delivered as a service where updates and feature improvements are released for
    free regularly.

Office 365 - productivity suite, which consist of applications for word processing, spreadsheet, personal information manager, presentation graphics, desktop publishing and database management.

Office 365 is available as a subscription in various editions to meet the needs of the user. Compared to Office 2016 (which is equivalent in features and functions to Office 365), Office 365 is more affordable than the perpetual Office 2016 license.

An Office 365 license starts at $100 per year, versus spending $500 for a boxed Office 2016 license.

Office 365 licenses are updated regularly and you are entitled to new revisions as they are released. Office 2016 remains the same throughout its lifecycle. If you paid $100 per year for 5 years, that would entitle you to new features and versions every
    year.

If you buy one copy of Office and don't need new features and functionality, then the standard perpetual license is recommended.

Andre Da Costa, Jul 10, 2016
  4. Kari Win User

As far as I know, Microsoft does no longer offer Office standalone with multiple licenses.

Your best shot is Office 365 Home. It gives you 5 licenses with £7.99 a month / £79.99 a year (yearly subscriptions are "pay for 10 get 12"). Compared to Office 365 Personal with one license at £5.99 / £59.99, Home is a good deal.

Compare the prices: Compare Office Suites at Microsoft Store United Kingdom

If you want to share O365 Home with two other users, you all three get 60 minutes free calls (Skype to phone) per month and 1 TB of OneDrive in addition to full Office 2016 suite of desktop applications. You will then have two Office 2016 installs over to be used as you want to, for instance on two additional computers of yours, plus you have two additional 1 TB OneDrives to grant to other MS accounts of yours.

5. swarfega Win User
    aww thats a shame. We're not really interested in 365.

swarfega, Jul 10, 2016
  6. Kari Win User
    Office 365 is nothing but Office 2016 PLUS 1 TB OneDrive. Applications themselves, the Office suite is exactly the same.

7. Same here, I took out a sub last year when it was half price but just had the email about renewing and at the price no thank you, especially as we only use Excel and I use OneNote quite a bit.

I was looking around and didn't find any deals so we'll stick with the retail versions we already own, which do have the 3 licences, namely 2007 and 2010. Hope they stay in support for a while yet. I'd already got version 2007 but then we got version 2010 and I put it on my desktop, hubby's desktop and his laptop so when I got this Notebook I had to put a copy of my 2007 Office on.

Just hope they revert back when I cancel the subscription as I didn't uninstall them when we upgraded to 365. *Wink

Joan Archer, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Microsoft Office 2016 3 User license - Similar Threads - Microsoft Office 2016

2. How to uninstall Microsoft Office 2016 volume license pack

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to uninstall Microsoft Office 2016 volume license pack: Hi, by mistake I installed the office2016 volume license pack, a tool which as I understood later is for KMS servers to configure etc, not for my personal pc. I use windows 10. There is nowhere any information by microsoft or others about how to uninstall it...or at least I...
  3. Transfer Office 2016 to another user

Transfer Office 2016 to another user: I have a Windows 10 laptop, with Office 2016 on it. I haven't used it much, and would like to give it to a grand-daughter who is starting university. The laptop is attached to my Microsoft account. How do I reassign ownership of the computer and the Office subscription to...
  4. Reinstall Microsoft Office 2016

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reinstall Microsoft Office 2016: Hi, I have a laptop and I'm planning to replace my old ssd with a new one and I will reinstall windows 10. Do i need to uninstall my Microsoft Office 2016 before reinstalling windows 10? NOTE: I'm using one-off payment Microsoft Office Home & Student 2016 Thank you in...
  5. Microsoft Office 2016 Problem?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Microsoft Office 2016 Problem?: Got a problem. My grandfather wanted to install Office 16. Since he doesn't have a Microsoft account, he chose telephone activation. He couldn't handle the automated voice. As a result, he got a service representative. He deciphered the code to get the other numbers. But...
  6. Office 2016 2PC user license, second installation.

Office 2016 2PC user license, second installation.: Hello, I have Office 2016 that is licensed for up to two PC installations. However I don't have the original key code that came sealed in a plastic envelope. Currently Office 2016 is installed on my first Windows 10 pc and I would like to install it onto my second Windows...
  7. Loading Microsoft Office 2016

Loading Microsoft Office 2016: just got a new pc. loading Microsoft Office 2016. it loads, but when i go to open an application i get an error message of Oxc004f200. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/loading-microsoft-office-2016/b5bc5391-841a-421e-8fef-b665edb4c86d"
  8. Msinstaller, Microsoft-windows-immersive-shell and Office 2016 licensing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Msinstaller, Microsoft-windows-immersive-shell and Office 2016 licensing: I recently downloaded Reimage Repair and it said Msinstaller, Microsoft-windows-immersive-SHEINMAINUSD SHEIN.VNSHEINMAINUSD SHEIN.VNJEMJEMCOM JEMJEMCOMshell and Office 2016 licensing could be affecting my speed. How do I check to see if they are working properly?...
  9. Microsoft Office 2016

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Office 2016: I purchased Office 2016 and had it installed on my Windows 10 platform. Now, Office 2016 is no longer installed. Why the heavy handed update removal of Office? Why do I have to repeatedly reinstall this software? Why do I have to repeatedly prove I purchased this...
  10. Office 2016 users (not 365) / EXCEL print

Office 2016 users (not 365) / EXCEL print: Hi folks Office 2016 now apparently is at the same release level as Office 365. Now version 1807. No probs with EXCEL print so perhaps if you had the issue it's fixed by this update. [img] Cheers jimbo 115043

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft office 2016 3 user license

2. microsoft office 2016 3 users

3. mircosoft office 3 user liense

4. microsoft office 2016 3 user