Windows 10: Microsoft Office 2017?

Discus and support Microsoft Office 2017? in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; I'm finally going to update my old Office 2003. As its close to the end of the year, just wondering if Microsoft is planning an "Office 2017" in the... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by fireberd, Sep 28, 2016.

1. fireberd Win User

Microsoft Office 2017?

I'm finally going to update my old Office 2003. As its close to the end of the year, just wondering if Microsoft is planning an "Office 2017" in the near future?

:)

fireberd, Sep 28, 2016

2. Desktop background gone black after a few minutes of use on laptop.

Hi I am a Windows User / Microsoft User.

I have a problem with my laptop when I use it for a while (about 5-10 minutes) the taskbar goes black and when i close the applications I had open my whole desktop background and taskbar goes black and i have to reset my computer all the time (I have tried
    to watch youtube videos on how to fix it but it talks about the explorer having to be named explorer.exe and I already had that.

Please contact me if you find a resolution.)

Thanks Windows User/Microsoft User

** Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Windows update, recovery, & backup **

Microsoft Office User, Sep 28, 2016
  3. Microsoft Office

You don't load Office to each user. The programs are loaded once and shared by all users. However, each user will have their own configuration set-ups and data files. Office will be available in All Apps under Microsoft Office.

Alan Russell, Sep 28, 2016
  4. jimbo45 Win User

Microsoft Office 2017?

Hi there

Probably not - might be one for 2020 or whatever -- I get the impression that Ms wants to expand its cloud services and put as many people on to Office 365 with the subscription model.

Office 2016 though is still the current Non subscription model and I'm sure that will not need updating for quite a few years -- after all how many people in offices write documentation in totally NEW formats.

Office 2010 still works fine as does Office 2007 so I wouldn't be too worried about needing the latest and greatest office version.

The only major change might be in things like "Groupware" - which is irrelevant for a single user on a standard PC.

I've ZERO intentions of using Cloud services or buying into monthly / yearly subscriptions -- however like all these things YMMV though.

Cheers
    jimbo.

jimbo45, Sep 28, 2016
Thema:

Microsoft Office 2017?

1. Microsoft Office 2017? - Similar Threads - Microsoft Office 2017

2. Windows Office 2016/2017

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Windows Office 2016/2017: My Windows Office 2016 subscription expires this month. I need to renew but I was wondering when 2017 is going to be released. I searched online but I found a lot of stuff on 2016, but nothing for 2017. It probably won't be released this month but I thought I would check,...
  3. July 11, 2017, update for Microsoft Office

in Windows 10 News
    July 11, 2017, update for Microsoft Office: Introduction On Tuesday, July 11, 2017, Microsoft released the following security and nonsecurity updates. These monthly updates are intended to help our customers keep their computers up-to-date. We recommend that you install all updates that apply to you. Monthly...
  4. March 2017 Office Update Release

in Windows 10 News
    March 2017 Office Update Release: The March 2017 Public Update releases for Office are now available! This month, there are 28 security updates (2 bulletin) and 27 non-security updates. Security bulletins: MS17-013 MS17-014 All of the security and non-security updates are listed in KB article...
  5. New to Office 365 in December 2017

in Windows 10 News
    New to Office 365 in December 2017: Earlier today in San Francisco, Harry Shum, executive vice president of Microsoft AI & Research, demonstrated how Microsoft is infusing intelligent technologies across our core products to make artificial intelligence (AI) available to everyone, with the simple goal of...
  6. New to Office 365 in April 2017

in Windows 10 News
    New to Office 365 in April 2017: Several Office 365 updates this month can help companies of all sizes accelerate the digital transformation within their organization. We released Outlook Customer Manager, introduced Microsoft To-Do in Preview, extended Designer to PowerPoint on iPad, added support for...
  7. April 2017 Office Update Release

in Windows 10 News
    April 2017 Office Update Release: The April 2017 Public Update releases for Office are now available! This month, there are 19 security updates and 33 non-security updates. All of the security and non-security updates are listed in KB article 4016803. A new version of Office 2013 Click-To-Run is available:...
  8. December 2017 updates for Microsoft Office

in Windows 10 News
    December 2017 updates for Microsoft Office: Introduction Microsoft released the following security and nonsecurity updates for Office in December 2017. These updates are intended to help our customers keep their computers up-to-date. We recommend that you install all updates that apply to you. A new version of...
  9. August 8, 2017, update for Microsoft Office

in Windows 10 News
    August 8, 2017, update for Microsoft Office: On Tuesday, August 8, 2017, Microsoft released the following security and nonsecurity updates. These monthly updates are intended to help our customers keep their computers up-to-date. We recommend that you install all updates that apply to you. Monthly update releases...
  10. New to Office 365 in July 2017

in Windows 10 News
    New to Office 365 in July 2017: This month, we hosted more than 17,000 attendees at Microsoft Inspire, our annual conference for partners, where we announced Microsoft 365 and debuted three new business apps to help companies of all sizes empower their employees and unlock growth and innovation. We also...