Windows 10: Microsoft office click to run consuming bandwidth

Discus and support Microsoft office click to run consuming bandwidth in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; At the first i thought it one time download, but every time i start my PC its begin to downloading and take so long because of my slow internet... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by mikelferdinan, Mar 27, 2017.

1. Microsoft office click to run consuming bandwidth

At the first i thought it one time download, but every time i start my PC its begin to downloading and take so long because of my slow internet connection. Is there a way to disable this process without disrupting my Microsoft Office 2016 ?.
    I dont mind this process to run but at least not consuming bandwidth

:)

mikelferdinan, Mar 27, 2017
  2. cray34 Win User

Microsoft Office 2013 - Click to run default programmes

Thank you for that, however that was the problem. My Microsoft Office suite programmes were not showing when I wanted to 'open with'. They were in my apps, but not in my Control Panel programmes. I ended up having to contact Microsoft who managed to sort
    this for me by manually linking the programmes. It took about two hours of their time,, for which I am extremely grateful.

cray34, Mar 27, 2017
  3. Palcouk Win User
    Microsoft Office 2013 - Click to run default programmes

Generally if you undertake an Office repair, that resets the file associations, but if you also have installed some other Office type program that may overwrite the MS Office file Associations

Palcouk, Mar 27, 2017
  4. Bree New Member

Microsoft office click to run consuming bandwidth

I have (for Office Starter 2010) a Click to Run Application Manager in Control Panel. This has a 'Pause All' button. Do you have the same? It also has a Help icon that tells you more about managing click to run.

Thema:

Microsoft office click to run consuming bandwidth

1. Microsoft office click to run consuming bandwidth - Similar Threads - Microsoft office click

2. Windows 11 Is Updating on Metered Connections Consuming Expensive Bandwidth

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Is Updating on Metered Connections Consuming Expensive Bandwidth: I see this issue keeps coming over the years with no actual positive solution or explanation as to the why there is a problem. Today in an hour, Windows 11 blew through my monthly allotment of data just to download Windows updates. The network is metered and windows updates...
  3. Windows 11 Is Updating on Metered Connections Consuming Expensive Bandwidth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Is Updating on Metered Connections Consuming Expensive Bandwidth: I see this issue keeps coming over the years with no actual positive solution or explanation as to the why there is a problem. Today in an hour, Windows 11 blew through my monthly allotment of data just to download Windows updates. The network is metered and windows updates...
  4. Host process for windows services consuming bandwidth on daily basis

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Host process for windows services consuming bandwidth on daily basis: hello,Since past few weeks, "Host process for windows services" has been consuming on average more than 1GB of bandwidth daily. It has consumed 10 GBs of bandwidth since 1st June 2021. It has been consuming continuously even after disabling windows update from services,...
  5. Microsoft Click to Run Service has started consuming high CPU

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Click to Run Service has started consuming high CPU: About a week ago, the click to run service started using 45% CPU even when zero office apps were running. The cooling fans on my laptop went into overdrive. Is this a result of a recent update? It seems to have been a problem 2 or 3 years ago. If I disable C-t-R will my...
  6. What triggers the "Office click to run" service?

What triggers the "Office click to run" service?: Hi all, Jet again OCTR is causing trouble... We've set the OCTR service on manual start so it doen't start at boot-up. The goal is to only start the service when someone opens an Office app. Somehow the service still gets trigger within an hour of booting and at random...
  7. Windows 10 is disabling Microsoft Office Click-to-run

Windows 10 is disabling Microsoft Office Click-to-run: After booting my PC, Windows 10 is disabling Microsoft Office Click-to-run. It occurs each time I boot the system. I found that Windows sets this service as disabled so I have to move into the Services Module and reset it to Automatic each time when I start the PC...
  8. system files consumes all my bandwidth

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    system files consumes all my bandwidth: Hello; My internet is running slow because the background system files(background intelligent transfer services, delivery optimization, DNS client...) consumes all of my bandwidth. please guide me how to stop these system files from consuming my bandwidth? Thanks in...
  9. "Microsoft Office click to run (SxS)" taking my Disk space

"Microsoft Office click to run (SxS)" taking my Disk space: I just installed the windows update that came out yesterday and when I got on today my laptop is lagging with nothing open. So I checked my task manager and the Microsoft Office click to run (SxS) was/is taking up about 80-90% of my disk space. I have Microsoft office...
  10. Microsoft Office Click-to-Run Service / Cortana frustrations

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Microsoft Office Click-to-Run Service / Cortana frustrations: After running services.msc, I open "Microsoft Office Click-to-Run Service" properties and apply DISABLED. At some point, and I haven't determined what triggers it, because I check after turning on laptop after an overnight shutdown and it will still show as DISABLED -- for a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. office click to run high network usage

2. click to run office bandwidth

3. bandwidth office click to run

4. microsoft office click to run bandwith