Windows 10: Microsoft office enterprise 7

Discus and support Microsoft office enterprise 7 in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; I have a cd with a large ammount of cemetery records for browsing.Using Excell I just used to click on the record I wanted and it came up on the... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by Terrysutt, Jan 13, 2018.

1. Terrysutt Win User

Microsoft office enterprise 7

I have a cd with a large ammount of cemetery records for browsing.Using Excell I just used to click on the record
    I wanted and it came up on the screen.For some reason now,I get a dialogue box with stdole32.tlb.When I click this
    it says "please wait while setup configures the necessary files for Microsoft office enterprise 7".This takes an age to complete,
    what is Microsoft enterprise 7 in regard to Excell? Is there any way to revert back to how it was?

:)

Terrysutt, Jan 13, 2018

2. Activating language bar hot keys in Windows 10 bug

This problem with Activating language bar hot keys in Windows
    I had and in Windows Office 7 (Professional and Enterprise) also. This problem I have from the moment of Microsoft Office 365
    installation

KostaRadic, Jan 13, 2018
  3. Microsoft Office OneNote: attention required

I am running Windows Vista Home Premium, Microsoft Office Enterprise 2007, and WMDC v. 6.1.6965. I continue to get the sync error, Microsoft Office OneNote: attention required. I have repaired Office Enterprise 2007, reinstalled Office Enterprise 2007
    and uninstalled and reinstalled WMDC. What is the solution here??

scotschwallenberg, Jan 13, 2018
  4. enigma101 Win User

There is no such thing as '' Microsoft Office Enterprise 7''. Please check your installed version of Office and reply here.

enigma101, Jan 13, 2018
  5. lx07 Win User
  6. Berton Win User
    There was a Microsoft Office 95 suite that had Version 7 for the included applications. Office 2016 is the first to have the same Version number of 16 for the applications.
    Microsoft Office - Wikipedia

Berton, Jan 14, 2018
  7. enigma101 Win User
    That would not install on any modern operating system though....

enigma101, Jan 14, 2018
  8. Berton Win User

Never know but it shouldn't although I have Office 2000 running on a Notebook.

Berton, Jan 14, 2018
  9. Bree New Member
    Actually, Office '95 can run in Windows 10... well... if you're Microsoft’s Gabe Aul that is...

Microsoft | Forum Article | A look at running older versions of Microsoft Office on Windows 10

10. Terrysutt Win User
    I have found the installation CD which says Microsoft Office 2007 Enterprise edition.
    Thanks for the replies,I`ll see what I can do.

Terrysutt, Jan 14, 2018
  11. lx07 Win User
    Then this method is worth a try I think - it worked for 323 people with Office 2007 so far...

1 Go to Run (press Windows+R key on the keyboard simultaneously) and type regedit
    2 Navigate to the HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT > Excel.Chart.8
    3 Right Click on key and select Permissions
    4 In the Permission windows > click on Add tab and add Everyone
    5 Once this is done, click on the Advanced tab > Owner > highlight Everyone > click on Apply and Ok
    6 In the Permission > select Everyone > enable the check box for Full Control and Read then click on Apply and Ok
    7 Click on F5 to refresh, this should create a new Sub key below Excel.Chart.8 called Protocol > right click on the key and repeat step 3 – 5.
    8 Refresh again and follow the same sequence of steps to add permission to the following Sub keys StdFileEditing >Server.
    9 Close the registry editor.

stdole32.tlb in Excel - Microsoft Community

It is this part of the registry (just for clarity)

Microsoft office enterprise 7 [​IMG]

Best of luck *Smile

12. jimbo45 Win User
    Hi there

another solution if you have old version of W7/Vista/XP run one of these OS'es as a Virtual machine then Office 2007 enterprise will install and run without any problems.

I'm often amazed how people go through all sorts hoops to get legacy apps to run on a modern OS - when these sorts of apps would run so easily on a Virtual machine. Virtual machines run so easy these days and modern (or even quite oldish) hardware will run these very efficiently. You avoid dual booting too.

Running legacy apps is absolutely one of the best benefits of using VM's. There are a load of other ones too but legacy apps are a doddle on VM's.

Cheers
    jimbo

jimbo45, Jan 15, 2018
  13. Terrysutt Win User

On the cemetery records CD there is the option to install "Microsoft Excell 97 viewer" so I thought
    I`d give it a try and it works perfectly.

Terrysutt, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Microsoft office enterprise 7 - Similar Threads - Microsoft office enterprise

2. problem with Windows 7 Enterprise

in Windows 10 Gaming
    problem with Windows 7 Enterprise: Good afternoon, I have a problem with Windows 7 Enterprise. Today here at Boehringer, we're using a couple of computers with this system and it's the same thing that's causing a time error. On the system it is generating us an extra hour at the time, while the daylight saving...
  3. problem with Windows 7 Enterprise

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    problem with Windows 7 Enterprise: Good afternoon, I have a problem with Windows 7 Enterprise. Today here at Boehringer, we're using a couple of computers with this system and it's the same thing that's causing a time error. On the system it is generating us an extra hour at the time, while the daylight saving...
  4. Microsoft office & window 7 pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft office & window 7 pro: I bought office from staple at July 10 last year but my p c hard drive crash , try to reinstall to the bother p c , it doesn’t work Window 7 pro cd lost , but the package product key on hand , how we we can do, please kindly help thanks...
  5. Microsoft office & window 7 pro

Microsoft office & window 7 pro: I bought office from staple at July 10 last year but my p c hard drive crash , try to reinstall to the bother p c , it doesn’t work Window 7 pro cd lost , but the package product key on hand , how we we can do, please kindly help thanks...
  6. How to install microsoft office hub app on windows 10 enterprise?

How to install microsoft office hub app on windows 10 enterprise?: I have created a virtual pc with windows 10 enterprise. I do not see the windows store app I need to install the Microsoft office hub app for our clients to use their G1 cloud account. Since I do not have a windows store app I tried to install it with PowerShell and failed....
  7. How to install microsoft office hub app on windows 10 enterprise?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to install microsoft office hub app on windows 10 enterprise?: I have created a virtual pc with windows 10 enterprise. I do not see the windows store app I need to install the Microsoft office hub app for our clients to use their G1 cloud account. Since I do not have a windows store app I tried to install it with PowerShell and failed....
  8. Microsoft Office Enterprise 2007

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Microsoft Office Enterprise 2007: I have a new Windows 10 i5 laptop (home, version 1909, build 18363.535). I loaded the Enterprise 2007 software, which is a licensed copy on disk, on my previous HP laptop and it worked fine. I loaded it on my new laptop. At first, it worked fine. Then, when Windows did a...
  9. office enterprise 2007

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    office enterprise 2007: How do I install a program on a cd to a PC that does not have a cd drive. Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/office-enterprise-2007/210670a4-3367-47a8-8a31-7b4c2ef236f8
  10. Microsoft increasing price for Office 2019 and Windows 10 Enterprise

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft increasing price for Office 2019 and Windows 10 Enterprise: Microsoft will be making a series of changes across our program and product portfolio to provide unique offers that support customer digital transformation, improve the buying and selling experience, and make it easier to do business with Microsoft. We continue to execute on...