Windows 10: Microsoft Office on your Android tablet? Not yet - if Intel's inside

Discus and support Microsoft Office on your Android tablet? Not yet - if Intel's inside in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Microsoft is doing a good job getting its flagship products on Android and iOS. Office for Android was released a few weeks ago, and in our testing is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by labeeman, Feb 24, 2015.

1. labeeman Win User

Microsoft Office on your Android tablet? Not yet - if Intel's inside

Source

:)

labeeman, Feb 24, 2015
  2. Night Lord40K Win User

Will my Lumia 925 get Windows 10 update?

Download the windows insider app and you will be able to install win 10 on your phone. After the initial install go back to the windows insider app and you will have the option to download the production build. It is completely stable on my AT&T Lumia 830.

the Lumia is of course a windows phone hence the lack of android apps, Microsoft is working on cross platform apps but it is not available yet. Be patient, it's coming.

Night Lord40K, Feb 24, 2015
  3. android---01 Win User
    can't syncro with Outlook

Microsoft Outlook & Active synch comes with the version of Microsoft Office. Synchonization with Outlook of Office 2007 is not yet tested to run without any hitch. You can uninstall outlook & active synch only from that office suites & install Outlook
    & Active synch from Office 2003 which been tested to run. Active synch can be downloaded from Microsoft site.

Message Edited by android on 09-Apr-2008 01:40 PM

android---01, Feb 24, 2015
Thema:

Microsoft Office on your Android tablet? Not yet - if Intel's inside

1. Microsoft Office on your Android tablet? Not yet - if Intel's inside - Similar Threads - Microsoft Office Android

2. Anybody using Office 2019 yet

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Anybody using Office 2019 yet: Hi folks just curious -- anybody using Office 2019 yet. Cheers jimbo 113469
  3. No bluetooth streaming via Android yet?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No bluetooth streaming via Android yet?: Hello, I paired my Android device to my newly installed Windows 10, and the option to listen to music from my Android device through my laptop speakers is not there anymore. I remember that, in Windows 8.1, after pairing the device, Windows installed some drivers and then...
  4. Teamviewer Quick Support for android phones/tablets

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Teamviewer Quick Support for android phones/tablets: I wonder how many are aware of Teamviewer Quick Support that allows certain supported models of android/mobile phone to be FULLY remote controlled from a PC or even another phone/tablet. Supported phones (newer models mostly) are Samsung Motorola LG Sony Acer Asus...
  5. Android Tablet

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Android Tablet: Can you use files created on Win 10 in an Acer 500 tablet? I want to use an external drive 49752
  6. Using Microsoft Office 365 on an android tablet

Using Microsoft Office 365 on an android tablet: I've recently bought the above and have installed in on my laptop, and would now like to be able to edit and see my documents on Word and Excel on my android tablet. I'm at a bit of a loss on how to achieve this. I've looked at the support given on the Microsoft website...
  7. Best Free Office Clone yet

Best Free Office Clone yet: Hi there IMO this is easily the best Office clone yet -- and it's FREE -- note though there's no OUTLOOK equivalent. If you need VBS support though for EXCEL macros you will need the PRO edition (still cheap) and it's as compatible as far as I can see --much better than...
  8. Microsoft Office for Android

Microsoft Office for Android: Microsoft goes all in with Android apps for business | ZDNet Wow! How did I miss this one? I tested Office for Android when there were only Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Then Outlook became available. To be fair, I got an invite, but hadn't paid attention, since I didn't...
  9. Android tablet overheating & fire concern.

in Windows 10 Support
    Android tablet overheating & fire concern.: Android tablet overheating & fire concern. I upload a photo. This happen when I plugged in the charger to keep using it because the battery was getting low. The screen got very hot. I have done this plenty of times before without issue. It could be on its last leg. After...
  10. how to install windows 10 to android tablet?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how to install windows 10 to android tablet?: if sombady instaled windows 10 on android tablet?please i wil windows 10 on my tablet i this posible... 6643