Windows 10: Microsoft Office, Open Office, LibreOffice - all three apps freezing!!

Discus and support Microsoft Office, Open Office, LibreOffice - all three apps freezing!! in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; All of these three apps (Microsoft Office, LibreOffice, and Open Office) freeze immediately after opening any file such as .docx, .doc, etc through... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by vivid, Jan 7, 2017.

1. vivid Win User

Microsoft Office, Open Office, LibreOffice - all three apps freezing!!

All of these three apps (Microsoft Office, LibreOffice, and Open Office) freeze immediately after opening any file such as .docx, .doc, etc through them.
    The problems with all the three apps started at the same time. I have reinstalled the apps several times, but that didn't solve anything.
    There is no antivirus except Windows 10' Defender.
    Please help. I am going crazy here.
    I've Windows 10 home edition. It is updated.

:)

vivid, Jan 7, 2017
  2. lacrumb Win User

Microsoft Excel -

Work around. Download LibreOffice or Open Office.

Personally I use LibreOffice. It will read and write many versions of Microsoft Office programs.

lacrumb, Jan 7, 2017
  3. cant text wrap photos in wordpad

You don't. You get LibreOffice instead. It has all the main features of Microsoft Office, it can open and generate MS Office files and it is free. The Google query

download LibreOffice

will show you how to get it.

Frederik Long, Jan 7, 2017
  4. dalchina New Member

Does the same happen if you try this in Safe Mode?

Have you changed your page file settings from default?

Do you have a system restore point or disk images (which we strongly and repeatedly recommend using) you can use to return to a point before this problem started?

dalchina, Jan 7, 2017
Thema:

1. Microsoft Office, Open Office, LibreOffice - all three apps freezing!! - Similar Threads - Microsoft Office Open

2. Can't Open Microsoft Office Apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't Open Microsoft Office Apps: Suddenly I can't open document editor like pdf editor foxit and all microsoft apps excel, word, powerpoint unless i run as administrator. i have tried reinstall microsoft office, make new user, repair microsoft office and pdf editor but nothing helps. Right now i need to open...
  3. Can't Open Microsoft Office Apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Open Microsoft Office Apps: Suddenly I can't open document editor like pdf editor foxit and all microsoft apps excel, word, powerpoint unless i run as administrator. i have tried reinstall microsoft office, make new user, repair microsoft office and pdf editor but nothing helps. Right now i need to open...
  4. no microsoft office apps

in Windows 10 Customization
    no microsoft office apps: hi thereso i hard reseted my cpu cuz i was about to give it away but then i kept it. so i started it and then after signing into my microsoft account and opening my computer mainscreeni go to the start menu only to find no microsoft office apps. i proceed to the micro store...
  5. Open Office

Open Office: I don't know what happened this morning but all of a sudden, Open Office is was NOT working no matter how I tried to open it. So I used Revo Uninstaller and uninstalled it. What I need to know know is where to download Open Office for Windows 10. I am not sure if it has to be...
  6. Office 365 or Open Office?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office 365 or Open Office?: Hi Guys I am slowly converting from my Chromebook to a new new laptop with W10 on it. As I exchange and support someone who is not too PC savvy, I am wondering if I am better sending him files using Open Office or 365 Office. On this new laptop, I inherited the 12 month...
  7. The OFFICE app from the Microsoft Store is not working at all

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    The OFFICE app from the Microsoft Store is not working at all: It's always stuck on this when I open it [ATTACH] OS: Windows 10 version 1709 Build 16299.1059 Moved from: Office / More Office apps / Windows 10 / Unknown/other...
  8. Microsoft Office won't open at all.

Microsoft Office won't open at all.: Whenever I try to open either Word or Excel, etc . or a Word document I get the "insufficient system resources exist to complete the requested service" message. I thought it might have been because I left it on for too long, but it happens even after I've shut it down for a...
  9. Microsoft Redesigning the Office App Icons for Office 365

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Redesigning the Office App Icons for Office 365: Design is becoming the heart and soul of Office. Learn how we evolved our visual identity to reflect the simple, powerful, and intelligent experiences of Office 365. [img] Whoever said that nothing is more intimidating than the blank page probably never faced a redesign....
  10. Microsoft Office Products not opening.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Office Products not opening.: Whenever I click on word, powerpoint and excel it says 'parameter is wrong'. picture given below. [ATTACH] Some people saying 'go to control panel, find ms office, and try to repair either offline or online.' But the problem is that it is not showing ms office in my...