Windows 10: Microsoft Office Suite disappeared for one user on shared laptop

Discus and support Microsoft Office Suite disappeared for one user on shared laptop in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I logged onto my laptop today and all of my microsoft suite programs are gone. When I try to open a word document or excel I get a message to choose... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by BonusMomof2, Aug 3, 2018.

1. Microsoft Office Suite disappeared for one user on shared laptop

I logged onto my laptop today and all of my microsoft suite programs are gone. When I try to open a word document or excel I get a message to choose what app to open it with. When I logged in with my husband's profile on the same laptop the Microsoft April 2018 update ran and he has access to the office programs. Any suggestions? We bought and paid for the MS Office license with my name not his. Help!

:)

BonusMomof2, Aug 3, 2018
  2. malware Win User

2007 Microsoft Office Suite Service Pack 1 (SP1) Ready for Download

The 2007 Microsoft Office suite Service Pack 1 delivers important customer-requested stability and performance improvements, while incorporating further enhancements to user security. This service pack also includes all of the updates released for the 2007 Office suite prior to December of 2007. You can get a more complete description of SP1, including a list of issues that were fixed, in the Microsoft Knowledge Base article 936982: Description of the 2007 Microsoft Office suite Service Pack 1. Service Pack 1 will install even if a publicly available update has already been installed on your computer. SP1 also includes stability improvements developed as a result of user input from the Microsoft Online Crash Analysis and from Microsoft Product Support feedback.

DOWNLOAD

Source: Microsoft

malware, Aug 3, 2018
  3. malware Win User
    Microsoft Office Live Workspace Beta - Now Publicly Available Worldwide

Microsoft released today the first public beta of Office Live Workspace, an online tool for Office that works in cooperation with the desktop application suite. Office Live Workspace enables users to view/access their documents online and share their work with others, even if their computer doesn't have Office installed. However, if they want to make edits, they have to download it and make changes in the appropriate Office application. Microsoft has also made a plug-in available for Office that makes accessing a workspace a bit smoother. It also enables users to edit things such as notes, lists, calendars, tasks, and contacts in the Web application. Office Live Workspace is now available worldwide in English. People can sign up for free here and will be granted immediate access to the service. The beta will be offered in various languages later this year. Microsoft also hopes to release the final version of Office Live Workspace later this year.

Source: CNET News

malware, Aug 3, 2018
  4. //mAr Win User

Microsoft Office Suite disappeared for one user on shared laptop

Microsoft Office 2007 Beta 2 arrived

Today Microsoft released the puplic Beta 2 of Office 2007. It's available in English, French, German, Japanese, Spanish. After signing up on windows live, answer some questions, everyone can download the following products:
    • Microsoft® Office Professional Plus 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Visio® Professional 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Outlook® 2007 with Business Contact Manager
    • Microsoft® Office Project Server 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Project Professional 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Groove® 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Groove® Server 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Multi Language Pack 2007 – French/German/Japanese/Spanish
    • Microsoft® Office OneNote® 2007
    • Microsoft® Office SharePoint® Designer 2007
    • Microsoft® Office SharePoint® Server 2007 - Enterprise
    • Microsoft® Office SharePoint® Server 2007 - Enterprise(x64)
    • Microsoft® Office Forms Server 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Forms Server 2007 (x64)
    You can get it here

//mAr, Aug 3, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft Office Suite disappeared for one user on shared laptop

1. Microsoft Office Suite disappeared for one user on shared laptop - Similar Threads - Microsoft Office Suite

2. Microsoft Suite Disappeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Suite Disappeared: My desktop Windows 8 did a massive update, and our Microsoft suite disappeared. We can't access Word, Excel, etc. anymore, and when I try to reinstall it, it asks for a new activation code. I got this computer in 2013 and it still works great, but we really need to access...
  3. Microsoft Suite Disappeared

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Suite Disappeared: My desktop Windows 8 did a massive update, and our Microsoft suite disappeared. We can't access Word, Excel, etc. anymore, and when I try to reinstall it, it asks for a new activation code. I got this computer in 2013 and it still works great, but we really need to access...
  4. Office Suite Key help..?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Office Suite Key help..?: So, i updated a windows x32 to x64, which was free and the product key automatically registered and whatnot-ed, but i neglected to check if office suite could do the same. I vaguely remember if my previous suite was either downloaded via an old mdsn account(expired?; no idea...
  5. LF: Cheapest/Legit way to get a decent MS Office suite for one laptop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    LF: Cheapest/Legit way to get a decent MS Office suite for one laptop: I am fine with a one use key/OEM key. The person I am giving it to is using a laptop they plan on keeping so if that $30 for 1 time use key for office 2016 is legit I'm fine going for it. I just don't know which of these sites to trust or if there is a better way? Mainly my...
  6. 2019 Microsoft office suite

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    2019 Microsoft office suite: Does anyone know if the offer from Software Discount Store for $31.99 is a valid offer? Supposedly a one time purchase & download? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/2019-microsoft-office-suite/e46e7a20-eada-4b25-81d8-01beff17a979
  7. Microsoft office suite not printing in colour

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft office suite not printing in colour: HI wondering if someone can help. For some reason I cannot print documents from my computer in colour. If i print from my phone to my printer no problem but as soon as I print from my computer it defaults to black and white - any suggestions...
  8. Microsoft Office disappeared

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Office disappeared: My Microsoft office disappeared after recent update and I have tried countless times to restore to a previous date and it fails every time. I've even tries to restore in safe mode without any luck. Can anyone help?...
  9. Can't purchase Office suite

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't purchase Office suite: I'm trying to get a new subscription to Office 365 Personal but can't complete the purchase because the 'Buy now' button is greyed out and unclickable. Here are the steps: 1: I add the product to my basket and click 'Checkout'. 2: I'm redirected to a screen headed...
  10. Office Suite icons not appearing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Office Suite icons not appearing: Hello, I just bought a Dell. At first there was no problem, but just today the icons for Word, Excel, and PowerPoint are not appearing when I hit Start. I can access the programs by using Search, but the icons should also appear when I hit Start. As of now there are just 3...