Windows 10: microsoft office update/fix tool problem

Discus and support microsoft office update/fix tool problem in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I am having problems with Microsoft Edge. When I try to open it, it populates multiple windows. I have tried to uninstall it with no luck. I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by deewojtuniak, Aug 23, 2018.

1. microsoft office update/fix tool problem

I am having problems with Microsoft Edge. When I try to open it, it populates multiple windows. I have tried to uninstall it with no luck. I have tried to run windows updates with no luck. They come up with an error. I have tried to download the "fresh start" fix tool for windows 10 with no luck. Any suggestions?

:)

deewojtuniak, Aug 23, 2018
  2. //mAr Win User

Microsoft Office 2007 Beta 2 arrived

Today Microsoft released the puplic Beta 2 of Office 2007. It's available in English, French, German, Japanese, Spanish. After signing up on windows live, answer some questions, everyone can download the following products:
    • Microsoft® Office Professional Plus 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Visio® Professional 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Outlook® 2007 with Business Contact Manager
    • Microsoft® Office Project Server 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Project Professional 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Groove® 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Groove® Server 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Multi Language Pack 2007 – French/German/Japanese/Spanish
    • Microsoft® Office OneNote® 2007
    • Microsoft® Office SharePoint® Designer 2007
    • Microsoft® Office SharePoint® Server 2007 - Enterprise
    • Microsoft® Office SharePoint® Server 2007 - Enterprise(x64)
    • Microsoft® Office Forms Server 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Forms Server 2007 (x64)
    You can get it here

//mAr, Aug 23, 2018
  3. Update for Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 Tools for Office Runtime (KB3001652) - Error 0x80070643

Hi Alan,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

Initially, I suggest you to run Windows Update troubleshooter to fix the problem.

It makes sure that your computer is connected to the Internet, and checks to see whether your network adapter and Windows Update services are running correctly.

Follow the below steps:

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Under System and Security, click Fix problems with Windows Updates.
    • Follow the on screen instructions.

Hope it helps.

Let us know the status, we are glad to assist you further.

Abdul_Malik, Aug 23, 2018
  4. DaveM121 Win User

microsoft office update/fix tool problem

microsoft office

Hi, follow these steps to perform a full repair of your Office installation . . .

Open Control Panel - Programs and Features

Click Microsoft Office in the list of installed applications

At the top, click 'Change'

On the resulting dialog, click 'Repair' - choose the online repair (if available), it is a comprehensive fix

That should fix any issues with your Office Installation . . .

DaveM121, Aug 23, 2018
Thema:

microsoft office update/fix tool problem

1. microsoft office update/fix tool problem - Similar Threads - microsoft office update

2. Problem in office proofing tool

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem in office proofing tool: Hello I download arabic office proofing tool for Microsoft office 2016 on windows 7 but the problem the windows stop the program How can I solve the problem? Thanks...
  3. Problem in office proofing tool

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem in office proofing tool: Hello I download arabic office proofing tool for Microsoft office 2016 on windows 7 but the problem the windows stop the program How can I solve the problem? Thanks...
  4. Microsoft Office problem

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Office problem: I just tried calling Microsoft Customer Service/Technical Support at 877-696-7786. At every turn I was told “support has moved online,” meaning I could get no live person on the phone to solve my problem. So here’s my problem: I cannot open, either on my iPad or my Windows...
  5. Microsoft Fix it tool.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Fix it tool.: When I try to install Microsoft Fix it tool, the following message appears:- "Fix it Center Setup encountered an error. An unexpected error has occurred. Please close and try to Setup again later." Does this tool have a conflict with Windows Defender? Help would be most...
  6. Microsoft Office Problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Office Problem: Hello Microsoft Office team i am big fan of Office Programs but I am having problem with word, excel, outlook, etc. The problem is keyboard shortcuts not working few minutes after opens program. so what is happening to these programs. I am using office 2013 /word, excel,...
  7. Microsoft Office HUP 2019 update problem.

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Microsoft Office HUP 2019 update problem.: I have office 2019 home and business. Whenever update is there, It is not shown in windows update, though in advance options of windows update, I have enables all Microsoft products. Further it never updates. It hangs in downloading updates. I have reported this in other...
  8. Microsoft Windows update/fix tool problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Windows update/fix tool problem: I am having problems with Microsoft Edge. When I try to open it, it populates multiple windows. I have tried to uninstall it with no luck. I have tried to run windows updates with no luck. They come up with an error. I have tried to download the "fresh start" fix tool...
  9. Office 2016 fix it tool - where is it

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office 2016 fix it tool - where is it: Hi there trying to completely uninstall Office 2016 so I can re-install a new version However clicking on the link to Office 2016 fix it tool just brings up an ad for the surface pro -- and that's from the Ms site. [img] Anybody have a proper link to this tool....
  10. Microsoft Office Proofing Tools 2016

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Office Proofing Tools 2016: Microsoft Office Proofing Tools 2016 [img] [img] Source and download: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/down....aspx?id=52668 51448