Windows 10: Microsoft Office

Discus and support Microsoft Office in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; I do not need Microsoft Office that came with Win 10 is it safe to uninstall it from Programme and Features in Control Panel? 38500 Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by tommo, Jan 23, 2016.

1. tommo Win User

Microsoft Office

I do not need Microsoft Office that came with Win 10 is it safe to uninstall it from Programme and Features in Control Panel?

:)

tommo, Jan 23, 2016

2. Desktop background gone black after a few minutes of use on laptop.

Hi I am a Windows User / Microsoft User.

I have a problem with my laptop when I use it for a while (about 5-10 minutes) the taskbar goes black and when i close the applications I had open my whole desktop background and taskbar goes black and i have to reset my computer all the time (I have tried
    to watch youtube videos on how to fix it but it talks about the explorer having to be named explorer.exe and I already had that.

Please contact me if you find a resolution.)

Thanks Windows User/Microsoft User

** Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Windows update, recovery, & backup **

Microsoft Office User, Jan 23, 2016
  3. Microsoft Office

You don't load Office to each user. The programs are loaded once and shared by all users. However, each user will have their own configuration set-ups and data files. Office will be available in All Apps under Microsoft Office.

Alan Russell, Jan 23, 2016
  4. davidhk Win User

Microsoft Office

MS Office has never been a freebie. It could not have "come with" Windows 10.

You find it in Programs and Features ?
    Would you show us the full name that listed in Programs and Features, or a screenshot ?

davidhk, Jan 23, 2016
  5. snoopy51 Win User
    tommo probably meant Get Office Apps or link to download and try Office for 30 days.

tommo are you sure you need Office?

snoopy51, Jan 23, 2016
  6. tommo Win User
    Thanks Guys,I have uninstalled the "Get office" App,since you say Office does not come with Win 10 could it have been pre-installed on the HP Pavillion desktop PC? I didn't notice it 'cos I upgraded immediately to Win 10 from 8.1.It is in the Progs list, Microsoft Office,installed 20/07/2015, 593MB,version 15.0.4641.1005.If I try to open it from the start menu it won't open but gives me the option to try,buy or activate with product key which I don't have.Can I safely uninstall it without breaking anything?

tommo, Jan 23, 2016
  7. davidhk Win User
    Yes. It is safe to uninstall.
    It is just a trial version, if you have no use for Microsoft Office, then get rid of it.

davidhk, Jan 23, 2016
  8. tommo Win User

Microsoft Office

Thanks for your help,I'll create a restore point and uninstall it

tommo, Jan 23, 2016
  9. Wynona Win User
    Wynona, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft Office

1. Microsoft Office - Similar Threads - Microsoft Office

2. How do I return my Microsoft Office Key I purchased on 4/13/2024? Best Buy told me to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I return my Microsoft Office Key I purchased on 4/13/2024? Best Buy told me to...: How do I return my Microsoft Office Key I purchased on 4/13/2024? Best Buy told me to contact you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-return-my-microsoft-office-key-i/cb313bd3-d59b-4d9a-b2ac-8571dfb2d321
  3. How do I return my Microsoft Office Key I purchased on 4/13/2024? Best Buy told me to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I return my Microsoft Office Key I purchased on 4/13/2024? Best Buy told me to...: How do I return my Microsoft Office Key I purchased on 4/13/2024? Best Buy told me to contact you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-return-my-microsoft-office-key-i/cb313bd3-d59b-4d9a-b2ac-8571dfb2d321
  4. office 365, word, even clipchamp will not let me sign in to my personal microsoft account,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    office 365, word, even clipchamp will not let me sign in to my personal microsoft account,...: I booted up my desktop to work on an essay that i was writing on word but when i opened the file it said that something had been paused because i wasn't signed in. I clicked on the button to sign in multiple times and thought maybe it was bugged and would work if i signed out...
  5. office 365, word, even clipchamp will not let me sign in to my personal microsoft account,...

office 365, word, even clipchamp will not let me sign in to my personal microsoft account,...: I booted up my desktop to work on an essay that i was writing on word but when i opened the file it said that something had been paused because i wasn't signed in. I clicked on the button to sign in multiple times and thought maybe it was bugged and would work if i signed out...
  6. I have a surface laptop with windows 7. All microsoft office is working correctly except...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a surface laptop with windows 7. All microsoft office is working correctly except...: I have a surface laptop with windows 10 not 10s. All microsoft office is working correctly except power point. i get an error that states:Powerpoint.exe-Application Error.The application was unable to start correctly 0xc0000005. click OK to close the application.what do I...
  7. I have a surface laptop with windows 7. All microsoft office is working correctly except...

I have a surface laptop with windows 7. All microsoft office is working correctly except...: I have a surface laptop with windows 10 not 10s. All microsoft office is working correctly except power point. i get an error that states:Powerpoint.exe-Application Error.The application was unable to start correctly 0xc0000005. click OK to close the application.what do I...
  8. cant get microsoft office on my new computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant get microsoft office on my new computer: i am having problems with microsoft 365 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-get-microsoft-office-on-my-new-computer/c65e58d4-7b50-415f-a16b-260be5c905df
  9. cant get microsoft office on my new computer

cant get microsoft office on my new computer: i am having problems with microsoft 365 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-get-microsoft-office-on-my-new-computer/c65e58d4-7b50-415f-a16b-260be5c905df
  10. cant get microsoft office on my new computer

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen

Users found this page by searching for:

1. (15.0.4641.1005)