Windows 10: Microsoft Outlook 2010 Not Syncing on Several PC's

Discus and support Microsoft Outlook 2010 Not Syncing on Several PC's in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I've attempted repair using the scanpst.exe and I've also deleted .pst and .ost and checked settings on outlook.com to make sure that copies can be... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by cfowler, May 14, 2016.

1. cfowler Win User

Microsoft Outlook 2010 Not Syncing on Several PC's

I've attempted repair using the scanpst.exe and I've also deleted .pst and .ost and checked settings on outlook.com to make sure that copies can be forwarded, still no luck. Can anyone help please?

Thanks

:)

cfowler, May 14, 2016
  2. ajwh---01 Win User

OVI SUITE 2.2.0.245 + Outlook 2010, no calendar/contacts sync!

According to PcPro, the 64-bit version of Outlook 2010 won't sync with MsMobile phones - "People using 64-bit aspps are professionals and will use server"

from their site:

OUTLOOK CONNECTOR BLACKBERRY

They have changed the Outlook connector meaning synchronisation of contacts with Blackberry Desktop manager no longer works and gives message store error

Blackberry website reports Blackberry not compatible with outlook 2010.

RIM have yet to offer an upgrade with deals with this issue notwithstanding the Beta of outlook and the time since Outlook 2010 was released.

By Grant100 on 7 Jul 2010
    Microsoft Outlook 2010 Not Syncing on Several PC's [​IMG]

Outlook Sync with Mobiles

Pity that you have to load Outlook 32 bit to be able to sync with a 6.5 smartphone using Windows mobile manager.

By steveb on 16 Jul 2010
    Microsoft Outlook 2010 Not Syncing on Several PC's [​IMG]

Read more:
    Microsoft Outlook 2010 review | Software | Enterprise | Reviews | PC Pro

http://www.pcpro.co.uk/reviews/software/358381/microsoft-outlook-2010/2#ixzz0w21IltHD

SO - it looks as if this is a Microsoft issue.....
    Andrew

ajwh---01, May 14, 2016
  3. Syncing windows 7 phone to outlook 2010

I have a PC with windows 7 and outlook 2010. I have a windows 7 phone. I would like to know if this phone cansync to outlook 2010.

Windows live seems to sync contacts and calendar to phone but not outlook.

Google calendar seems to sync to both phone and outlook.

This isn't very satisfactory. Is there some way to sync outlook 2010 with a windows 7 phone.

Does a windows 6.x phone sync with outlook 2010?

Help!

Alison Harris, May 14, 2016
  4. AndreTen Win User

How do you create your account in Outlook? Exchange, POP, IMAP?

Are this the last PCs connected to account? Then you may have too many devices connected to this outlook account and you will have to delete some of old devices. This is valid for exchange connections. I'm not sure about the limit, but will check later.

Go to Outlook online and check the settings.

MS have good instructions for setting up Outlook 2010, did you check them?

AndreTen, May 14, 2016
Thema:

1. Microsoft Outlook 2010 Not Syncing on Several PC's - Similar Threads - Microsoft Outlook 2010

2. Microsoft Outlook 2010 emails

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Outlook 2010 emails: I have a website at erbacce-press.co.uk and when I click on buttons to send emails the email that appears is named 'Microsoft Outlook 2010' but I am running Windows 10 pro... none of the emails at this out-of-date Outlook ever arrive? Can you help please?...
  3. Outlook 2010 search

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook 2010 search: I am using windows 10 latest update and Microsoft outlook 2010 The search has always worked fine for all email accounts but i had to redo my computer and reinstall Office. Now when i check all my accounts to search, next time i do a search or restart outlook only 1 is...
  4. Sync Outlook to another PC

Sync Outlook to another PC: I subscribe to Microsoft 365 Personal and can install it on all of my devices. I just purchased a Microsoft Surface GO 2 with 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD and Intel Core m3 processor. I was looking at "Code 2 Outlook Sync" and contacted them with a question. The response I got was...
  5. Opening Outlook 2010

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Opening Outlook 2010: when I open outlook 2010 in windows 10 the install starts (already installed) it asks for a disk with mscomctfix on it, can't find it, so I cancel the process and it closes then open outlook anyway. Usually starts after a windows update. Tried to repair office 10 with the...
  6. Outlook 2010

Outlook 2010: Hello All, I have just installed outlook 2010 on a new computer but I only get the last 3 days of emails can I change this ? 137380
  7. Microsoft Outlook 2010

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Outlook 2010: Hi, Everytime I click on a link in an email I get the following message: "This operation has been cancelled due to due to restriction in effect on this computer. pleas e contact your administrator" The only administrator is me as this is a home laptop. I have tried...
  8. Microsoft Outlook 2010 problem

Microsoft Outlook 2010 problem: I am constantly getting a request to enter my username and password when trying to use Outlook 2010. Even after entering what I think is the correct password, (I have tried others just in case I have got it wrong but I am pretty certain I am not wrong) I still get the...
  9. Outlook 2010, and Windows Mail App wont sync

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook 2010, and Windows Mail App wont sync: For the last week or so, my emails are not syning with either Outlook 2010, or the Windows Mail App. I am using Hotmail (yes i know, still?) I got an email from Microsoft, saying something along the lines of "remove and then re-add your account", which i have done....
  10. Outlook 2010

Outlook 2010: My Outlook 2010 has developed a problem. Every time I load it after a few seconds it says Outlook has stopped working. I have uninstalled Office 2010 rebooted and reinstalled but it is still happening. Any help appreciated. 84659