Windows 10: Microsoft outlook 365

Discus and support Microsoft outlook 365 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I have a client using Microsoft Outlook 365 and when she goes to her online server account and cleans up her email on the site, it removes those... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by le_pinceau, Jul 30, 2018.

1. Microsoft outlook 365

Hi, I have a client using Microsoft Outlook 365 and when she goes to her online server account and cleans up her email on the site, it removes those emails from the ones she has on her PC as well.. how can it be stopped from doing this?

regards

Kris Snidal

:)

le_pinceau, Jul 30, 2018
  2. =djStu= Win User

Problems syncing Outlook.com email with Outlook 365 and with Windows Phone

I use my Outlook.com email in three ways:

• via the Web in IE10
    • via Outlook 365 on Windows 7 laptop
    • via Windows Phone 8 on Lumia 920.
    I am experiencing problems syncing with Outlook 365 on Win7 AND with Windows Phone 8 on Lumia 920.

The longer I leave a message in my Inbox, the more copies of that messge will appear duplicated in Outlook 365 on my Win7 laptop. Someone suggested deleting my Outlook.com account from Outlook 365 and then re-adding the account, which actually solved this
    problem for a couple of months. Now the problem has returned: multiple duplicates of the same message in my Outlook 365 Inbox. Am I forced to go through this arduous process eveytime this problem happens?

Also, there are some messages that, when deleted using any of three ways listed at the top of this message, will remain in my Windows Phone 8 Inbox. I will repeatedly delete them and these few messages always return to my Windows Phone 8 Inbox.

Please note that when using Outlook 365 or Windows Phone 8, I have no problems syncing with my other two email accounts, which are not Microsoft accounts.

Will someone PLEASE help me fix my two sync problems of my Microsoft account with the Microsoft software and Microsoft hardware?

Thank you very much for your time and help.

=djStu=, Jul 30, 2018
  3. Kari Win User
    How to enable 'send as' in Outlook (Office 365 email)

Both. In OWA (web app) the users need to select Show from:

Microsoft outlook 365 [​IMG]

When doing this first time, the new allowed Send As email is not shown in the From drop down list. Users need to right click their usual Send As address and select Remove, then add the new Send As address manually:

Microsoft outlook 365 [​IMG]

After that the new address will be shown and can be selected from the drop down list.

In Outlook desktop app users need to manually remove their usual Send As address and add the new one, thereafter the new address will be shown in From drop down list.

4. Microsoft outlook 365

Share Photo with Outlook 365

I have Microsoft Office 365 subscription installed and syncs with the same account that the Photo App has and under Share I have no option to use the MS 365 Outlook client to share photo with. I have MAIL, ONENOTE, & ONEDRIVE.

In my opinion because MS office is installed, it should be listed to Share Outlook with. Anyway I can always right-click and Copy the photo and paste in Outlook as an attachment - seems antiquated though

Tigger Ireland, Jul 30, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft outlook 365

1. Microsoft outlook 365 - Similar Threads - Microsoft outlook 365

2. Microsoft Outlook 365 is poor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Outlook 365 is poor: Hi,Microsoft's latest Outlook is poor at best. Please bring these features:1. When one clicks on Sort by sender names, one could jump to letter with the old outlook. Now that great feature is gone. WHY? Please bring that back..?2, If I remove conversations from the view in...
  3. Microsoft Outlook 365 is poor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Outlook 365 is poor: Hi,Microsoft's latest Outlook is poor at best. Please bring these features:1. When one clicks on Sort by sender names, one could jump to letter with the old outlook. Now that great feature is gone. WHY? Please bring that back..?2, If I remove conversations from the view in...
  4. Outlook 365

Outlook 365: My newest computer has a Windows 11 OS. Most applications work properly, with the glaring exception being Outlook. Outlook no longer provides folder sets, such as Inbox, Drafts, Sent Items, Deleted Items, Archive, Junk Email, Outbox, RSS Feeds, and Search Folders for each...
  5. Connecting Microsoft Outlook 365 with Microsoft To Do

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Connecting Microsoft Outlook 365 with Microsoft To Do: Hi Everybody, I have been given by my company a private email address which they send me task to follow up for a week , In those emails some are flagged which is urgent, is there a way to connect outlook 365 to the To Do list so the flagged emails are shown under the Flagged...
  6. Microsoft 365 Outlook

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft 365 Outlook: Have logged on today and all latest sent emails have disappeared from my sent box - the latest one showing is 2017 and yes I have got it set to newest on top If I search for an email I can find it and it says sent. Have checked my settings are they are correct. I have...
  7. Microsoft 365 and outlook 2007

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Microsoft 365 and outlook 2007: I am thinking of getting Microsoft 365 one user. I already have MS Office Home and Student 2007 and Outlook 2007 installed. Do I have to uninstall those before installing Microsoft 365 or can I just leave then installed? 157517
  8. Outlook 365

in Windows 10 Customization
    Outlook 365: Why does it not open consistently in my Laptop with Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-365/54ca03e6-fbdc-41cb-864e-42bf199b5ac9
  9. Outlook 365

Outlook 365: Is there a fix for 0x8000ccc0e ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-365/0f9983e9-c9d9-43de-985b-c325ab955e0f
  10. Microsoft Office 365 Outlook

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Office 365 Outlook: Win 7 to Win 10 upgrade. After installing Office 365, I cannot find my "Contacts" in the Outlook address book. Looking for a solution. 31803