Windows 10: Microsoft Outlook server error

Discus and support Microsoft Outlook server error in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Hey guys! After a week or so of installing Windows 10 and Microsoft Office, I have been using Outlook and have logged myself in, sending messages... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by DeadSonRisingxD, Aug 5, 2015.

1. Microsoft Outlook server error

Hey guys!

After a week or so of installing Windows 10 and Microsoft Office, I have been using Outlook and have logged myself in, sending messages etc. just fine!

But now when I load up my Outlook, I get a message box coming up which I have attached a photo of. I click "OK" but it just re-appears! I haven't the fainted idea what could be the issue! Any help would be much appricated!

Thanks, Ryan

:)

DeadSonRisingxD, Aug 5, 2015

2. Windows live mail with windows 10

The issue with sending and receiving mail in outlook stated a couple of months ago.

Unable to send or receive messages for the Outlook (furmanek9) account.

Server Error: 0x801941F7

Server: 'https://m.hotmail.com/Microsoft-Server-ActiveSync'

Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x801941F7

This is the error message I get.

I'll try the trouble shooting you recommended.

TomFurmanek, Aug 5, 2015
  3. sync error 0x85010014, Windows Mobile 6.5, Windows 7, Outlook 2007

Hello. This is a difficult error to fix. Are you just syncing to Outlook locally via USB or exchange server? It is an Outlook problem and I would first try to repair your Outlook:

Detect and Repair Applications In Microsoft Office 2007

Resourceful, Aug 5, 2015
  4. cyberSAR Win User

Microsoft Outlook server error

Sounds foolish but have you re-entered your username and password? I've had clients accidently change their password when the server was inaccessible and they didn't notice the popup. Had one a couple days ago and after reentering the password everything was fine.

cyberSAR, Aug 5, 2015
  5. I signed in on my browser to check my login detail, all works fine there! I re-entered my details from scratch, message box went away for a little while it was "Reconnecting" but cam straight back up!

Not sure if this a related issue, but when trying to install and set up my flatmate's Outlook on his laptop on the same network after my issue occured he has the exact same issue came up! Possible network error?

DeadSonRisingxD, Aug 5, 2015
  6. cyberSAR Win User
    I see you have an outlook.com email address. Not sure if this will help. I use POP for mine and these are the settings I use

Mail servers
    pop3.live.com Port 995 (SSL)
    smtp.live.com Port 587 (Auto encryption)
    Username : Full email address
    Password

cyberSAR, Aug 5, 2015
  7. cyberSAR Win User
    cyberSAR, Aug 5, 2015
  8. Microsoft Outlook server error

After having anawesome friend helping me, it turns out it was my security verifications that Microsoft imposed on me while on the browser, blocking access to any non browser applications! Thank you for your input anyway *Smile

DeadSonRisingxD, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft Outlook server error

1. Microsoft Outlook server error - Similar Threads - Microsoft Outlook server

2. Email Error on outlook on domain users server 20216

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Email Error on outlook on domain users server 20216: I have configured the primary domain controller in my network. The DHCP server is separate from the domain controller. Here is the setting of my domain controllersettings of my domain users is like belowInternet browsing is working on all domain users but Microsoft outlook is...
  3. Email Error on outlook on domain users server 20216

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Email Error on outlook on domain users server 20216: I have configured the primary domain controller in my network. The DHCP server is separate from the domain controller. Here is the setting of my domain controllersettings of my domain users is like belowInternet browsing is working on all domain users but Microsoft outlook is...
  4. Outlook error (can't connect to IMAP server)??

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook error (can't connect to IMAP server)??: All of a sudden my Outlook email stopped working. I have a subscription to Microsoft 365 so that's the version of Outlook I am using. 1. At first the error I got was 0X800CCC1A, something about not being able to connect to the IMAP server. 2. I went to my Outlook Data File...
  5. Outlook error (can't connect to IMAP server)??

in Windows 10 Support
    Outlook error (can't connect to IMAP server)??: All of a sudden my Outlook email stopped working. I have a subscription to Microsoft 365 so that's the version of Outlook I am using. 1. At first the error I got was 0X800CCC1A, something about not being able to connect to the IMAP server. 2. I went to my Outlook Data File...
  6. Microsoft Bingo Server Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Bingo Server Error: Hi, Can anyone give some steps to take, to correct this Server/Connection issue? MS Bingo was working fine two days ago. Now I'm getting the same Server/Connection message. I have not made any changes to my PC, in fact I'm new to MS Bingo. I have been playing now for about...
  7. Outlook Will Not Open - Error - Cannot Start Microsoft Outlook

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Outlook Will Not Open - Error - Cannot Start Microsoft Outlook: Outllook will not open on my Surface Pro. When I click on outlook the following message comes up: Cannot start Microsoft Outlook. Cannot open the Outlook window. The set of folders cannot be opened. The attempt to log on to Mirosoft Exchange has failed. The only thing I...
  8. Microsoft Outlook Outgoing Server Issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Outlook Outgoing Server Issue: Hi I have a account in outlook account linked to my official id. The mails are coming in but non of the mils are going out. It says an error that it have some outgoing server issue ( SMTP ISSUE ). I crossed check all the all the outlook setting but its all good. Please some...
  9. outlook contacting server

in Microsoft Office and 365
    outlook contacting server: hi i have windwos 10 pro all updated, and office pro 2016 all legal licenses and kaspersky internet security. when i was in netcabo operator or net by cable in this case called NOS in Portugal i had no problems. since i change to Vodafone fiber, this problems arrived. i am...
  10. outlook contacting server

in Windows 10 Support
    outlook contacting server: hi i have windwos 10 pro all updated, and office pro 2016 all legal licenses and kaspersky internet security. when i was in netcabo operator or net by cable in this case called NOS in Portugal i had no problems. since i change to Vodafone fiber, this problems arrived. i am...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft outlook server error while trying to catch threads