Windows 10: Microsoft Outlook server error

Discus and support Microsoft Outlook server error in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Hey guys! After a week or so of installing Windows 10 and Microsoft Office, I have been using Outlook and have logged myself in, sending messages... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by DeadSonRisingxD, Aug 5, 2015.

1. Microsoft Outlook server error

Hey guys!

After a week or so of installing Windows 10 and Microsoft Office, I have been using Outlook and have logged myself in, sending messages etc. just fine!

But now when I load up my Outlook, I get a message box coming up which I have attached a photo of. I click "OK" but it just re-appears! I haven't the fainted idea what could be the issue! Any help would be much appricated!

Thanks, Ryan

:)

DeadSonRisingxD, Aug 5, 2015

2. Windows live mail with windows 10

The issue with sending and receiving mail in outlook stated a couple of months ago.

Unable to send or receive messages for the Outlook (furmanek9) account.

Server Error: 0x801941F7

Server: 'https://m.hotmail.com/Microsoft-Server-ActiveSync'

Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x801941F7

This is the error message I get.

I'll try the trouble shooting you recommended.

TomFurmanek, Aug 5, 2015
  3. sync error 0x85010014, Windows Mobile 6.5, Windows 7, Outlook 2007

Hello. This is a difficult error to fix. Are you just syncing to Outlook locally via USB or exchange server? It is an Outlook problem and I would first try to repair your Outlook:

Detect and Repair Applications In Microsoft Office 2007

Resourceful, Aug 5, 2015
  4. cyberSAR Win User

Microsoft Outlook server error

Sounds foolish but have you re-entered your username and password? I've had clients accidently change their password when the server was inaccessible and they didn't notice the popup. Had one a couple days ago and after reentering the password everything was fine.

cyberSAR, Aug 5, 2015
  5. I signed in on my browser to check my login detail, all works fine there! I re-entered my details from scratch, message box went away for a little while it was "Reconnecting" but cam straight back up!

Not sure if this a related issue, but when trying to install and set up my flatmate's Outlook on his laptop on the same network after my issue occured he has the exact same issue came up! Possible network error?

DeadSonRisingxD, Aug 5, 2015
  6. cyberSAR Win User
    I see you have an outlook.com email address. Not sure if this will help. I use POP for mine and these are the settings I use

Mail servers
    pop3.live.com Port 995 (SSL)
    smtp.live.com Port 587 (Auto encryption)
    Username : Full email address
    Password

cyberSAR, Aug 5, 2015
  7. cyberSAR Win User
    cyberSAR, Aug 5, 2015
  8. Microsoft Outlook server error

After having anawesome friend helping me, it turns out it was my security verifications that Microsoft imposed on me while on the browser, blocking access to any non browser applications! Thank you for your input anyway *Smile

DeadSonRisingxD, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft Outlook server error

1. Microsoft Outlook server error - Similar Threads - Microsoft Outlook server

2. Microsoft Outlook

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Outlook: Dear Microsoft, I restarted my system and tried to open my outlook application on my system, only to get a pop-up message that "outlook can not log on. Verify you are connected to the network and are using proper server and mailbox name, The Microsoft Exchange information...
  3. Microsoft Outlook Outgoing Server Issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Outlook Outgoing Server Issue: Hi I have a account in outlook account linked to my official id. The mails are coming in but non of the mils are going out. It says an error that it have some outgoing server issue ( SMTP ISSUE ). I crossed check all the all the outlook setting but its all good. Please some...
  4. Microsoft Outlook

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Outlook: I have just bought a new computer and installed Office 2019. After one week my Microsoft Outlook has stopped working with the following message. Cannot start Microsoft Outlook. Cannot open the Outlook window. Invalid XML, the view cannot be loaded. How do I fix this?...
  5. Outlook rejects aol server

Outlook rejects aol server: Why won't outlook accept the server for my email? It does for 2 of my emails but not the other two. They are all verizon.net https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-rejects-aol-server/77584540-25ee-495e-ae35-b435f3e52572
  6. outlook contacting server

in Microsoft Office and 365
    outlook contacting server: hi i have windwos 10 pro all updated, and office pro 2016 all legal licenses and kaspersky internet security. when i was in netcabo operator or net by cable in this case called NOS in Portugal i had no problems. since i change to Vodafone fiber, this problems arrived. i am...
  7. outlook contacting server

in Windows 10 Support
    outlook contacting server: hi i have windwos 10 pro all updated, and office pro 2016 all legal licenses and kaspersky internet security. when i was in netcabo operator or net by cable in this case called NOS in Portugal i had no problems. since i change to Vodafone fiber, this problems arrived. i am...
  8. Microsoft Outlook

Microsoft Outlook: I am not able to delete items from my gmail account in outlook. I get a message saying 'the message store has reached its maximum size', and I can't delete using the Control - Delete option as it tells me to....
  9. Microsoft Outlook

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Outlook: I have had to reload outlook following problems with a Windows update. I have lost all of my contacts and my saved emails. How do I restore them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-outlook/f590b2fa-48e0-4fe0-b6b6-8ce2e88ec0b2
  10. Outlook 2010 not connecting to server

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook 2010 not connecting to server: I uninstalled Outlook 2010 and reinstalled it and now it will not connect to server and will only work offline and I cannot make it go online! [img] *Mad I have tried to delete my Hotmail account and add it again but I must be doing something wrong as I keep getting...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft outlook server error while trying to catch threads