Windows 10: Microsoft overhauls its homepage with larger images, modern elements

Discus and support Microsoft overhauls its homepage with larger images, modern elements in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Over the weekend, Microsoft pushed out a new update to its homepage that now uses much larger imagery and a grid style layout. The layout, which is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by labeeman, Mar 8, 2015.

1. labeeman Win User

Microsoft overhauls its homepage with larger images, modern elements

Source

:)

labeeman, Mar 8, 2015

2. how to change font in MIcrosoft edge and Mail app.

Hi, Reeshar

In Edge, you can use the zoom setting to make text (and other elements) larger:

Microsoft overhauls its homepage with larger images, modern elements [​IMG]

PeterCon [MSFT], Mar 8, 2015
  3. Problem with custom scaling, modern apps visual elements and snapping apps in tablet mode. Windows 10

Hi everyone. I have an issue with modern apps and scaling in windows. My display is 11.6" and 1366x768 res. Using defaultdefault configuration, icons, buttons, text, etc. are super small. If I re-scale to 125%, desktop and regular apps look much better,
    but metro or modern apps elements (text, buttons, images) become even smaller. I tried to re-scale to 130% and it works. it actually fixes the size of text and the rest of elements in modern apps. However, by doing this, I lose the ability to snap two apps
    in tablet mode. Snap is broken with this customization in tablet mode.

Nicolás12, Mar 8, 2015
  4. CalBear37 Win User

What happened to my rotary dial phone?

CalBear37, Mar 8, 2015
  5. Cliff S New Member
    Attachment 14028 a small preview

Cliff S, Mar 8, 2015
  6. Edwin New Member
    Nice!
    Now, if we could just get them to lose the pop up that chases you all over the page to take part in a survey! *Wink

Edwin, Mar 8, 2015
  7. Vladimir Win User
    Very nice !

*Ditto

Vladimir, Mar 8, 2015
  8. LEE
    Lee Win User

. . .Whatever. . .where's the new Win 10 TP. . .*really

9. BunnyJ New Member
    I hope tomorrow..

BunnyJ, Mar 8, 2015
  10. Edwin New Member
    No kidding! Screw the website! Get the next OS ready to ship! *Smile

Edwin, Mar 8, 2015
  11. Edwin New Member
    I hope so. I got my whole RSP ridin on it! *Wink

Edwin, Mar 8, 2015
  12. labeeman Win User
    What is wrong with NOW.

labeeman, Mar 8, 2015
  13. BunnyJ New Member

Now is nice.. but I can live with tomorrow. *Wink

BunnyJ, Mar 8, 2015
  14. adamf Win User
    Your what?? I did look but couldn't decide which one you could mean RSP - What does RSP stand for?

adamf, Mar 8, 2015
  15. Yea I doubt it's even close until Microsoft removes the 9926 download listings *Wink

ThrashZone, Mar 8, 2015
Thema:

1. Microsoft overhauls its homepage with larger images, modern elements - Similar Threads - Microsoft overhauls homepage

2. Why is Microsoft featuring gun ads from Amazon on its homepage?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is Microsoft featuring gun ads from Amazon on its homepage?: Why is Microsoft featuring gun ads from Amazon on its homepage?Is this legal in the UK?* Moved from Edge https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-microsoft-featuring-gun-ads-from-amazon-on/55e30f02-c058-40a2-a04b-ce60b1e6877a
  3. Why is Microsoft featuring gun ads from Amazon on its homepage?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is Microsoft featuring gun ads from Amazon on its homepage?: Why is Microsoft featuring gun ads from Amazon on its homepage?Is this legal in the UK?* Moved from Edge https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-microsoft-featuring-gun-ads-from-amazon-on/55e30f02-c058-40a2-a04b-ce60b1e6877a
  4. on imac microsoft homepage the worst

in Windows 10 Gaming
    on imac microsoft homepage the worst: The homepage has so many problems why. iMac thinks Microsoft doesnt want apple users. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/on-imac-microsoft-homepage-the-worst/ada89f0a-a362-4391-92bc-3962f65c9424
  5. on imac microsoft homepage the worst

on imac microsoft homepage the worst: The homepage has so many problems why. iMac thinks Microsoft doesnt want apple users. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/on-imac-microsoft-homepage-the-worst/ada89f0a-a362-4391-92bc-3962f65c9424
  6. Homepage

Homepage: Why is it my homepage opens bottom right desktop so small? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/homepage/fbdbc988-741e-4d47-8ea8-2a0000f5444e
  7. Microsoft renames Your Phone Companion app to Phone Link, and overhauls its interface

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft renames Your Phone Companion app to Phone Link, and overhauls its interface: Remember the redesigned interface that Microsoft teased for the Your Phone Companion app in November 2021? It's finally here, and with a new name, Phone Link. [ATTACH] This is not an April Fool's Day prank, the app's name has really been rebranded. Microsoft renames Your...
  8. Windows 10 User Interface Should get a Complete Modern Overhaul

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 User Interface Should get a Complete Modern Overhaul: Hi everyone, so I've been and most of us have been using Windows 10 for over 5 years, and windows 7 came around the same time before Windows 10. Every new version of windows brought about an astonishing user interface for its time, however, everything has a "life cycle"...
  9. New leak details Windows 10 update with modern design overhaul

in Windows 10 News
    New leak details Windows 10 update with modern design overhaul: As part of the Sun Valley update, Windows 10 is in the process of getting a new interface with Windows 10X-like Action Center and rounded corners. The Sun Valley update is also known as ‘Windows 10++’ internally and it will deliver a sweeping visual rejuvenation of Windows...
  10. Image restore on larger SSD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Image restore on larger SSD: Is it possible to restore a Windows 10 system image taken from a 60Gb SSD to a new 240gb SSD on the same computer? I am thinking of using the windows 10 installation USB to boot then repair to recover the image onto the 240Gb SSD. Would this work? Does partition size affect...