Windows 10: Microsoft Paint - How to do custom zoom?

Discus and support Microsoft Paint - How to do custom zoom? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I'm talking about the old regular Microsoft Paint. If you open it, and in the lower-right corner you have a zoom option. By default it's at 100%. And... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RealJustMe, Oct 15, 2017.

1. Microsoft Paint - How to do custom zoom?

I'm talking about the old regular Microsoft Paint. If you open it, and in the lower-right corner you have a zoom option. By default it's at 100%. And it can only be increased to 200%.

I bought a new lap top recently, and 100% is too small, but 200% is too large. Is there any way I can force it to show me 150%, or some other custom percentage?

p.s I'm not interested in using a different program. I'd like to make this work on Microsoft Paint.

Thanks *Smile

:)

RealJustMe, Oct 15, 2017
  2. how to do Win User

HELP!! - Toshiba driver update for Toshiba Hotkey Driver - Error 0x800f0203

I'm now running Windows 10 upgraded from Windows 7 & I have the same continuous problem with the update

• Toshiba driver update for Toshiba Hotkey Driver - Error 0x800f0203

I tried your Method 1 to fix it which said changes have been made to my computer & to try & update again which failed.. again & the same message above came up again. My laptop is secure as I run Norton 360, so what should I do next to try & fix this problem?
    My laptop is a Toshiba satellite L650.

Thank you

David

how to do, Oct 15, 2017
  3. E for Excel, Oct 15, 2017
  4. Microsoft Paint - How to do custom zoom?

Josey Wales, Oct 15, 2017
  5. Thanks for the reply, but I have to use regular old Paint. I just switched to Windows 10 a few days ago and that's already a bit of a learning curve from Windows 8.1. Half the things I want to do can't be done on Windows 10. But whatever. So I don't want to add more on my plate by now switching from MS Paint to something else.

If anyone knows of a way to allow me to set a custom zoom level in Microsoft Pain on Windows 10, please tell me how.

Thanks *Smile

RealJustMe, Oct 15, 2017
  6. Plankton Win User
    Mine does the same thing....except I can increase mine to 800%. I'm not sure it you can alter it's default slider settings which seem to be in increments of 100 once you go past 100. But below 100 it works in 1/4's or 25% scale all the way down to 12.5%. So you may have to use some third party software and paint.net is a good one.

It will do 150%

Plankton, Oct 15, 2017
  7. There is no way that is why I recommended Paint.net, it is easier to use than Paint.

Josey Wales, Oct 16, 2017
  8. Microsoft Paint - How to do custom zoom?

I love MS Paint but that zoom slider is one annoyance I really hate. Usually the image I want to crop or edit is too zoomed in or too zoomed out. *Smile

MS Paint 3D is neither an option, I hate that tool. 3D features added that are totally useless in my honest opinion. It's a freaking toy at best.

!!BUT!! that one supports Zooming with 1% increments. Give it a try. *Wink

slicendice, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft Paint - How to do custom zoom?

1. Microsoft Paint - How to do custom zoom? - Similar Threads - Microsoft Paint custom

2. Microsoft paint now zooms to the top left corner whenever I zoom in using Microsoft paint...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft paint now zooms to the top left corner whenever I zoom in using Microsoft paint...: I have one document at work I have to use paint on and when zooming in it is rather frustrating to have to slide the screen over after zooming a handful of times. Prior to upgrading to windows 11 the screen would zoom at least close to where the zoom box was positioned. When...
  3. Microsoft paint now zooms to the top left corner whenever I zoom in using Microsoft paint...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft paint now zooms to the top left corner whenever I zoom in using Microsoft paint...: I have one document at work I have to use paint on and when zooming in it is rather frustrating to have to slide the screen over after zooming a handful of times. Prior to upgrading to windows 11 the screen would zoom at least close to where the zoom box was positioned. When...
  4. Microsoft Paint flickers when using it in Teams. Does not flicker when using in zoom. How...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Paint flickers when using it in Teams. Does not flicker when using in zoom. How...: Microsoft Paint flickers when using it in Teams. Does not flicker when using in zoom. How do I get it not to flicker when sharing in Teams? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-paint-flickers-when-using-it-in-teams/7414ab65-2f22-4a04-8e50-4d18a7878a0a
  5. Microsoft Paint flickers when using it in Teams. Does not flicker when using in zoom. How...

Microsoft Paint flickers when using it in Teams. Does not flicker when using in zoom. How...: Microsoft Paint flickers when using it in Teams. Does not flicker when using in zoom. How do I get it not to flicker when sharing in Teams? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-paint-flickers-when-using-it-in-teams/7414ab65-2f22-4a04-8e50-4d18a7878a0a
  6. Microsoft Paint zoom issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Paint zoom issue: Dear allHas anyone experienced this issue as well?By editing a .png with MS Paint Windows 11 Insider Preview 10.0.22623.730 ni_release the vertical scroll-bar does not follow the zoomand this unable to edit lower zoomed part of the file.Best regardsArt...
  7. Microsoft Paint zoom issue

Microsoft Paint zoom issue: Dear allHas anyone experienced this issue as well?By editing a .png with MS Paint Windows 11 Insider Preview 10.0.22623.730 ni_release the vertical scroll-bar does not follow the zoomand this unable to edit lower zoomed part of the file.Best regardsArt...
  8. how do I uninstall Microsoft MS Paint

how do I uninstall Microsoft MS Paint: How do I uninstall Microsoft MS Paint from Windows 8 if it is not listed under programs or apps, yet it is on my computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-uninstall-microsoft-ms-paint/d65881e4-0397-4458-b68c-be0164494f37
  9. how do I uninstall Microsoft MS Paint

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I uninstall Microsoft MS Paint: How do I uninstall Microsoft MS Paint from Windows 8 if it is not listed under programs or apps, yet it is on my computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-uninstall-microsoft-ms-paint/d65881e4-0397-4458-b68c-be0164494f37
  10. Paint 3D custom paint color - glitter

Paint 3D custom paint color - glitter: yhere are several things but i will stick to just 1 here. Can you make it to where I could choose glitter, for example, to paint with so that I can custom paint on my 3D object with glitter where I want it. I would also like to choose a spot from a picture to use as a color...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft paint custom zoom

2. WINDOW 10 PAINT ZOOM