Windows 10: Microsoft Patch Update Issue

Discus and support Microsoft Patch Update Issue in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, Please make me learn something about patch update. As on my SIEM my windows agent give me critical alert for not installing the following... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Md. Mojadded Alam, Dec 5, 2023.

1. Microsoft Patch Update Issue

Hi, Please make me learn something about patch update. As on my SIEM my windows agent give me critical alert for not installing the following updateKB4011715 patch is not installed KB5029244 patch is not installed KB5022282 patch is not installed KB5021233 patch is not installed KB5027215 patch is not installed KB5023696 patch is not installed KB5022834 patch is not installed KB5029244 patch is not installed KB5028166 patch is not installed KB5026361 patch is not installed KB5022282 patch is not installed KB5022282 patch is not installed KB5025221 patch is not installed KB5023696 patch is not

:)

Md. Mojadded Alam, Dec 5, 2023
  2. malware Win User

Microsoft Issues Updated Animated Cursor Patch

Microsoft has released an updated version of its MS07-017 patch that fixes some incompatibility problems with the animated cursor vulnerability patch. Early installers of the original 925902(MS07-017) patch that was issued on Tuesday reported seeing error messages with their Realtek HD Audio Control panel. In addition to Realtek, users of three lesser known programs could be affected. Those programs are ElsterFormular, TUGZip and CD-Tag. Microsoft says the problem appears because of the user32.dll and the hhctrl.ocx files have the same memory address after the patch. You can download the updated 935448 patch from here.

Source: TG Daily

malware, Dec 5, 2023
  3. D_o_S Win User
    Microsoft issues new patches

Microsoft Corp. has released its security software patches for April, addressing an unpatched bug in the Internet Explorer browser that hackers had been exploiting for several weeks.

As expected, the company released five patches, called "updates" in Microsoft parlance, addressing a number of critical vulnerabilities in IE and the Windows operating system. Microsoft also released an update for Outlook Express, rated "important," and a fix for Windows FrontPage Server Extensions and SharePoint Team Services 2002, rated "moderate."

Source: Computerworld

D_o_S, Dec 5, 2023
  4. POGE Win User

Microsoft Patch Update Issue

Huge Flaw in IE: Microsoft scrambles to make patch

Today, Security firm Secunia announced that there was a security hole in Microsoft's Internet Explorer. This hole could allow hackers to gain control of users' computers and turn them into zombies that send out spam, or corrupt thier hard drive. Microsoft is quickly trying to make a patch for this issue, but until then they are suggesting that people use Firefox. Yes, you heard right. They are suggesting people to use Firefox.

Source: Technology Review

POGE, Dec 5, 2023
Thema:

Microsoft Patch Update Issue

1. Microsoft Patch Update Issue - Similar Threads - Microsoft Patch Update

2. Microsoft Patch Update Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Patch Update Issue: Hi, Please make me learn something about patch update. As on my SIEM my windows agent give me critical alert for not installing the following updateKB4011715 patch is not installed KB5029244 patch is not installed KB5022282 patch is not installed KB5021233 patch is not...
  3. Microsoft Patch Update Issue

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Patch Update Issue: Hi, Please make me learn something about patch update. As on my SIEM my windows agent give me critical alert for not installing the following updateKB4011715 patch is not installed KB5029244 patch is not installed KB5022282 patch is not installed KB5021233 patch is not...
  4. Time to Patch: Microsoft released security patch for actively exploited issue

in Windows 10 News
    Time to Patch: Microsoft released security patch for actively exploited issue: Microsoft released security updates for Windows yesterday on the March 2023 Patch Day. Among the patched security updates, several of which are rated critical by Microsoft, is a security issue that is exploited actively in the wild. The issue was reported by Google's Threat...
  5. Microsoft July 2022 patch update issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft July 2022 patch update issues: Hi All,We have received some user complaints for slowness after July month's patch installation. We have installed all the applicable patches in the 2016 servers however only received complaints from a particular department users that there are slowness observed since the...
  6. Microsoft July 2022 patch update issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft July 2022 patch update issues: Hi All,We have received some user complaints for slowness after July month's patch installation. We have installed all the applicable patches in the 2016 servers however only received complaints from a particular department users that there are slowness observed since the...
  7. Microsoft KB5004945 Patch - BIOS Update Issues

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Microsoft KB5004945 Patch - BIOS Update Issues: Hello,I was wondering if anyone has come across this issue where after installing this specific patch KB5004945 2021-07 cumulative update for Windows 10 Version 20h2 for x64 Based Systems KB5004945, it then prompts for a BIOS Update?We have a bunch of HP All-In-One Units,...
  8. Update Id for Microsoft Patch

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update Id for Microsoft Patch: I would like to know why is it KB5004945 has 2 different update id?When i search online i get 0a0c4d05-c66e-4ce6-8f8d-346267840f85when i use the offline cab file scan i get B5B70FA0-8957-4114-9311-4C32D3BE5434is update id for online and offline always different?RegardsMorgan...
  9. Update woes that never end: Microsoft halts Patch of a Patch of a Patch rollout to fix...

in Windows 10 News
    Update woes that never end: Microsoft halts Patch of a Patch of a Patch rollout to fix...: March 2021 has not been a particularly good month for some users of Microsoft's Windows 10 operating system. The company released the cumulative updates for March that fixed security issues on all supported versions of Windows. Shortly thereafter, reports emerged that...
  10. Microsoft releases a new patch to fix update issues on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft releases a new patch to fix update issues on Windows 10: Microsoft today started rolling out a new patch to fix issues with Windows Update. The patch KB4056254 is supposed to fix the update issues on Windows 10 version 1703 (Creators Update) and older, including version 1507 (original Windows 10 RTM). It’s worth mentioning that...