Windows 10: Microsoft People app update

Discus and support Microsoft People app update in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Now available on store. I updated manually and it seemed to go in ok first time 42695 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Scottyboy99, Mar 1, 2016.

1. Microsoft People app update

Now available on store. I updated manually and it seemed to go in ok first time

:)

Scottyboy99, Mar 1, 2016

2. Microsoft People App

I am using Lumia 550 Windows 10, I am facing an issue that I can't find a lot of contacts from People App but when I write the number I find the name but I cant edit it ,

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Install, upgrade, & activate

Tarek Mohamad, Mar 1, 2016
  3. Microsoft People App

I tried adding my live account in the people app to sync my contacts and it also shows that it was set up successfully, but it still doesn't appear . All my contacts are saved in my live account. Plz tell me a way to get it.

SaneeshNair, Mar 1, 2016
  4. philc43 Win User

Microsoft People app update

Mine updated too. Just noticed the new history section in the app that lists all recent interactions with a person. Is this new or was it always there?

philc43, Mar 1, 2016
Thema:

Microsoft People app update

1. Microsoft People app update - Similar Threads - Microsoft app update

2. People app is not in the Microsoft Store or the PC

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    People app is not in the Microsoft Store or the PC: I've researched this for days but cannot find a solution but have tried multiple things. This is a fresh Win 10 install. I added the Mail & Calendar app from the Store and configured a few accounts. When I try to launch People from that app, I get the following error: "You'll...
  3. Microsoft People app

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft People app: Been trying for days to retrieve my people app data. Have loaded new app but it didn't download old data. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-people-app/e9c499a2-8b4e-4229-9577-5818eb787773
  4. Installing the Microsoft People app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Installing the Microsoft People app: My People app was broken, so I decided to reinstall it. I deleted the app through PowerShell, however I wasn't able to reinstall it. I've tried various methods, but none have worked yet. I'm pretty frustrated by now. Does anyone know ways to install the People app and bring...
  5. Microsoft People/People app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft People/People app: Recently had to reinstall Win 10 Pro on my desktop. People or Microsoft People should have been part of that install, I believe, but maybe not because I believe I kept my files and programs. Regardless, my contacts in People are gone. Apps show I have 'People' but will not...
  6. People not showing in people app

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    People not showing in people app: Hi I have a contact that I cannot find and want to delete. When I type an email address, autofill puts the wrong email address. For example I want to send an email to abcdef@123, at some stage it autofills to abch@123. The contact is not in the People App so I can't...
  7. Microsoft People App entries GONE

Microsoft People App entries GONE: Operating System Windows 10 I was not pleased at all today when I open Microsoft People and found that all entries were gone!!! I have not synced this App with any of my other devices or accounts, but instead had manually entered a few contacts (just testing the App to...
  8. The "PEOPLE" app

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    The "PEOPLE" app: How do I get into my "PEOPLE" program to edit information and add more contacts? I click on the icon in my "startup section" but nothing happens; it's as though I haven't clicked the icon at all. Help??!!...
  9. People app

People app: I compose an email in Win 10 mail. I click on the "To". The popup shows "Suggested recipients", not the usual People app list of names .... and I cannot do anything with names in the suggested list, even if I select one. This has to be People app related, right?...
  10. People App on Microsoft Lumia 550.

in Windows 10 Customization
    People App on Microsoft Lumia 550.: I have a Microsoft Lumia 550 Smartphone. When I enter the details of any of my contacts who have apart from a mobile number, a home or work landline number, only the mobile number shows up when I save all the details of that particular contact. Is there any setting I can use...