Windows 10: Microsoft Photo App - youtube share

Discus and support Microsoft Photo App - youtube share in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I tried sharing a video to Youtube via the sharing function and it told me to paste a code into my application. What application? Where do I paste the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MelanieFinan, Jul 17, 2018.

1. Microsoft Photo App - youtube share

I tried sharing a video to Youtube via the sharing function and it told me to paste a code into my application. What application? Where do I paste the code? I'm so frustrated with this app, it kinda sucks. just sayin'.

Melanie

:)

MelanieFinan, Jul 17, 2018

2. WINDOWS 10 MICROSOFT PHOTO APP

Hello,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

The Photos app brings together pictures from all your devices using OneDrive, so that you can browse them by date, album or folder. It also automatically enhances photos, and creates albums for you, to showcase your best shots.

I suggest you to follow the methods below and check if it helps:

Method 1:

I suggest you to change the Default apps in the setting app and verify the result. You may follow the steps in the below:

• Go to settings and system.
    • Click on Default Apps and select the appropriately.

Method 2:

I suggest you to reinstall Photo app using the PowerShell command
    and reinstall using the Windows store. Follow the below steps.

• Open the Start menu, type Windows PowerShell in the search bar.
    • Right click on the Windows PowerShell and select Run as administrator.
    • Enter the below command to uninstall the Photo app.

•   get-appxpackage  *Microsoft.Windows.Photos* | remove-appxpackage

More reference:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-10/photos

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Anju Thekkethil, Jul 17, 2018
  3. Arnie Est Win User
    How to make shared photo directory visible in PICTURES app in WindowsMoblie 10?

Hello Piotr,

Shared photos from OneDrive can only be viewed by the owner of the photos on the Photos app. The person you shared it with can only view or edit it on OneDrive. We would recommend that you send a suggestion in
    Feedback Hub app to make this feature available on Windows 10 Mobile.

To send a suggestion, you can follow the steps below:

• Go to All apps, search for the Feedback Hub
      app.
    • Open the menu icon at the top left side.
    • Select Feedback, then at the top right side, tap the add button (+).
    • Select Suggestion and fill up the box with the details needed.
    • Select the right category for the suggestion and then submit.

Feel free to post back if you need further assistance.

Arnie Est, Jul 17, 2018
  4. Gino Des Win User

Microsoft Photo App - youtube share

Microsoft Family blocking youtube and google

To help us pinpoint the root cause of the issue, we would like to know if you also experience the issue with other Google websites? (Gmail, Google Maps, etc.)

Kindly also try to use a new InPrivate window and try to visit YouTube and Google again. Follow the steps below:

• Open Edge.
    • Click on the three dots icon on the upper-right part of the screen.
    • Click New InPrivate window.

We also suggest that you use the Feedback Hub to help us make Windows and Microsoft Family better. You can provide feedback about Microsoft Family by sharing your suggestions or problems.

You can access the Feedback Hub by clicking on Windows Feedback on the app list. You can also type
    Windows Feedback on Cortana.

Keep us posted on the status of the issue.

Gino Des, Jul 17, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft Photo App - youtube share

1. Microsoft Photo App - youtube share - Similar Threads - Microsoft Photo App

2. Using Photos App to Share to Instagram

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Using Photos App to Share to Instagram: In the early days of Windows 10 share feature, you could use the share button to share a photo to Instagram. However they removed that and I am wondering how you can do that these days. 168629
  3. YouTube and music on the Photos app

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    YouTube and music on the Photos app: So, I have been copyrighted by what is known to be a fake claiming company, HEXACORP LTD. They claimed i used the song '056 - BLVKSHP - Taurus Instrumental' and the song i used from your library inphotos was 'Neon Light.' What i need to know to claim back the video is what...
  4. Microsoft photo app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft photo app: The photo app on my desktop computer does not show the file info information for each picture anymore. It used to show the date of the picture, camera used, etc. Now when I click on file information for a picture it clicks out of the app entirely. The same app on my laptop...
  5. How to use the Share feature to upload a video from the Photos app to YouTube?

How to use the Share feature to upload a video from the Photos app to YouTube?: Hello, There's an issue with the Photos app that prevents you from being able to share videos to YouTube. I noticed that there was a post regarding the issue last year, but I think there was a misunderstanding. When using the Photos app, you get an option to "Upload to...
  6. YouTube App

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    YouTube App: Is there a Tube App in the Microsoft Store? Thank you for the answer in advance. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/youtube-app/c146c7a8-1d00-4b0b-baac-94662a033fce
  7. Shared Photos on Windows 10 Photos app

Shared Photos on Windows 10 Photos app: I recently edited a photo on Windows 10 Photos app on my home computer and pressed the save button. Before I could react the image was automatically shared something I did not wish to do. I saw from the drop down window that 1 photo had been shared but I have no idea where or...
  8. Photo App Album sharing

Photo App Album sharing: Hello, I am running Windows 10 Home, version 1803. I want to share an Album, using the Photo App.: 1) I click on "Share Album"; 2) I click on "copy a link"; 3) I get the answer "Link copied to clipboard" QUESTION: where/how do I find the "clipboard"on a Windows 10,...
  9. Microsoft Photo App - youtube share

Microsoft Photo App - youtube share: I tried sharing a video to Youtube via the sharing function and it told me to paste a code into my application. What application? Where do I paste the code? I'm so frustrated with this app, it kinda sucks. just sayin'. Melanie Moved from: Windows / Apps on Windows 10 /...
  10. Photos app not exporting/sharing video.

Photos app not exporting/sharing video.: Hi, I've made a video using about 100 images in the Photos app and the export/share button doesn't seem to want to work. I'll click on it and the three size options will appear, and selecting any one of them will cause a box that says "Export or Share: Create Video," to...