Windows 10: Microsoft photos and one drive

Discus and support Microsoft photos and one drive in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Help. I went to scan a document and my scanner said it had a problem with Onedrive and Microsoft Photos. It told me to uninstall Onedrive and try again... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AlisonRayner1, Jul 16, 2018.

1. Microsoft photos and one drive

Help. I went to scan a document and my scanner said it had a problem with Onedrive and Microsoft Photos. It told me to uninstall Onedrive and try again I did this nothing changed. So this time I got a message saying it was a problem with Microsoft Photos to uninstall and try again. I've uninstalled it and been trying to download the app for the last 7 hours, Finally its installing but it is not getting there. Any suggestions I'm a teacher and cant access my files to work! I'm on Windows 10 and an HP Pavilion laptop

:)

AlisonRayner1, Jul 16, 2018
  2. Arun B J Win User

How do I move photos from the my photo app to the pictures folder on the C drive?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Open Photo App.

• Select the photo and right click on the photo.

• Select Open Folder.

• From there you will be able to copy all the photos to C: drive
    Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Jul 16, 2018
  3. Remove iCloud Photos from Devices and Drives View in File Explorer

thank you for this soln gogreen, much appreciated! Here is a quick summary for others if interested -

Reference:
    Steps:
    • Open regedit (Win+R, "regedit")
    • Enter key in address bar
    • Deprecate key
      • Opt A. - delete
      • Opt B. - rename something different (e.g. prefix with "_")
    • Close and re-open to observe result
    Key:
    • HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\MyComputer\NameSpace\{F0D63F85-37EC-4097-B30D-61B4A8917118}
    thanks! *Smile

justinmreina, Jul 16, 2018
  4. Microsoft photos and one drive

WINDOWS 10 MICROSOFT PHOTO APP

Hello,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

The Photos app brings together pictures from all your devices using OneDrive, so that you can browse them by date, album or folder. It also automatically enhances photos, and creates albums for you, to showcase your best shots.

I suggest you to follow the methods below and check if it helps:

Method 1:

I suggest you to change the Default apps in the setting app and verify the result. You may follow the steps in the below:

• Go to settings and system.
    • Click on Default Apps and select the appropriately.

Method 2:

I suggest you to reinstall Photo app using the PowerShell command
    and reinstall using the Windows store. Follow the below steps.

• Open the Start menu, type Windows PowerShell in the search bar.
    • Right click on the Windows PowerShell and select Run as administrator.
    • Enter the below command to uninstall the Photo app.

•   get-appxpackage  *Microsoft.Windows.Photos* | remove-appxpackage

More reference:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-10/photos

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Anju Thekkethil, Jul 16, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft photos and one drive

1. Microsoft photos and one drive - Similar Threads - Microsoft photos drive

2. Microsoft One Drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft One Drive: Hello I Have Microsoft One Drive On My Computer Where It Has A Copy Of All My Documents. I Downloaded It On My Apple Tablet And It Has Everything Except The Music That's On My Computer Just Wondering Why ?...
  3. one drive copying photos

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    one drive copying photos: [ATTACH] One Drive makes copies of some photos. Why Is that? How to solve this? Please help me.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/one-drive-copying-photos/c3e2c898-edf3-432c-a87c-e678f963d548
  4. One Drive/Photo import

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    One Drive/Photo import: I am running Windows 10. For years I have been downloading photos from my camera jpeg and raw on One Drive so I could delete the ones I do not want and send the remainder to my editing software. Now I get a notice "Something went Wrong", photos do not import and the program...
  5. one drive photos

one drive photos: I can4t display some videos in One Drive, they just refuse to open.! PLEASE HELP I've tried everything.... for hours!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/one-drive-photos/a9f87998-5e09-4cc8-97ea-7668c11a9897
  6. Microsoft One Drive

Microsoft One Drive: I am constantly getting bounced out of One Drive. A message pops up telling me to sign into my account and every time I do I have to change the password I just set the last time I got bounced out. What's going on with this app?...
  7. Microsoft one drive and Office one drive

Microsoft one drive and Office one drive: my one drive is full but my office one drive is supposed to hold a lot more how do I synche them both? Confused https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-one-drive-and-office-one-drive/bb0535b7-b4fe-4f59-9743-b499c6206b17
  8. Photo management in One drive

Photo management in One drive: I try to do photo management in Onedrive using my computer. I am in all photos. I select photos my tick mark it in the upper right corner. In the top of the screen it say x number marked. However when I scroll to the next page the marking are gone. Is this a correct...
  9. PHOTOS ON ONE DRIVE

in Windows 10 Customization
    PHOTOS ON ONE DRIVE: how doI transfer my photos from my one drive to my pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photos-on-one-drive/6e6f0dac-a47f-47c2-bbe4-f134abe4c422
  10. Photos in Photos application on One Drive and not C:

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Photos in Photos application on One Drive and not C:: The Photos application in Windows 10 stores photos on the C: drive or another local drive that you specify. I've installed an additional memory card on my Surface Pro 2017 but ideally the Photos application would store photos on One Drive and download them as needed (files...