Windows 10: Microsoft Photos App 3d effects NO SOUND after making an mp4 all of a sudden...last week...

Discus and support Microsoft Photos App 3d effects NO SOUND after making an mp4 all of a sudden...last week... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So I have used the MS Photos App to enhance jpg's with the new 3d effects which comes with sound effects too. I love them. And the first few I made... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ceejayd, Aug 25, 2018.

1. Ceejayd Win User

Microsoft Photos App 3d effects NO SOUND after making an mp4 all of a sudden...last week...

So I have used the MS Photos App to enhance jpg's with the new 3d effects which comes with sound effects too. I love them. And the first few I made into mp4's. came out great. That was last week. All of a sudden now, NONE are coming out with sound when I save them. I can hear the sound WHILE I am editing them and making them...as soon as I save them and finish, the sound is GONE...it's not my computer cause ALL my sound works on all my other videos, etc etc. I TRIED to refresh the app....still won't work

Is there ANYONE out there with a solution. I have searched high and low for two days on the net and cannot find an answer ANYWHERE.

Thanks to anyone who can or might.

And of course I have Windows 10 on a Dell and keep my computer clean etc.

:)

Ceejayd, Aug 25, 2018
  2. Bansaw Win User

Story Remix - video drag-in and 3D effects ?

I'm just playing with Story Remix for the first time, and I can't seem to drag and drop videos in, mp4 of mpg2 ones.
    I also can't seem to see the 3D effects button.
    I can drag and import any photos but not video. Does 3D only work with video?

Bansaw, Aug 25, 2018
  3. 3D effects on Story Remix

maybe your computer doesn't support 3d effects on the Photos app. all the same, submit feedback through feedback hub

41b7e499-3b9f-4586-8870-39e442f06dde, Aug 25, 2018
  4. NiravD Win User

Microsoft Photos App 3d effects NO SOUND after making an mp4 all of a sudden...last week...

How to apply same filters, text, motion, 3D effects to all photos while creating video of it in Photos App?

I am making birthday video for my kid. I have 50 photos and a song with length of 4 mins.

Now I want "Happy Birthday" written at bottom of screen for entire duration of song. I see that currently I'll have to do that for each and every photo.

Also what if I want other filters, motion, 3D effects same for entire duration of song?

Doing that for all 50 photos would be pain... any suggestions plz?

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Microsoft Store.

NiravD, Aug 25, 2018
Thema:

1. Microsoft Photos App 3d effects NO SOUND after making an mp4 all of a sudden...last week... - Similar Threads - Microsoft Photos App

2. How to add custom 3d effect in Microsoft Photos?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to add custom 3d effect in Microsoft Photos?: Hi, I want to add an audio spectrum 3d effect to my photos. But unfortunately, there are no such 3d effects in the photos app. How do I download it from google and add it to the Microsoft photos app?...
  3. How to add custom 3d effect in Microsoft Photos?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to add custom 3d effect in Microsoft Photos?: Hi, I want to add an audio spectrum 3d effect to my photos. But unfortunately, there are no such 3d effects in the photos app. How do I download it from google and add it to the Microsoft photos app?...
  4. Windows Photo 3d Effects

Windows Photo 3d Effects: I was editing and creating a video and noticed that that the 3d effects are limited to only 3 choices, confetti, lens sparkles and snow. The others are no longer available. Is this a mistake or are these effects just gone now? I was having a blast with all the effects so its...
  5. 3d effects in photos not showiing

3d effects in photos not showiing: where are the 3d effects in photos. Pls, tell me how to get them back. I need an answer urgently.I have to create a video .plsss https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/3d-effects-in-photos-not-showiing/d9e719cc-7fc9-4e7c-abd6-057046a6dffe
  6. Most 3d effects in windows photos app missing.

Most 3d effects in windows photos app missing.: Only three of the so many 3d effects are available while making videos. The other effects like balloons, lasers, and breaking news have disappeared, only confetti, lens sparkles, and snow remain. I've tried repairing, resetting, uninstalling and reinstalling but it's still...
  7. Windows photo Video editing Apps and NO MP4 Sound

Windows photo Video editing Apps and NO MP4 Sound: After finally being bullied into updating to Windows 10 I can't believe how many basic problems it has. But what is driving me nuts is the missing sound issue on MP4's Looking that the forums on here I can find thread after thread the oldest from 2015! Not one seems to...
  8. 3d effects have become limited in photos app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    3d effects have become limited in photos app: I have previously made a few videos with the photo app and used 3D characters as well as the effects. However, for the past week these 3D characters have become strangely limited. For example where before I did a search for say cats or aeroplanes, around 100 characters would...
  9. Windows Photo app is not able to read 3d effects Photo gif animation

Windows Photo app is not able to read 3d effects Photo gif animation: 3d effects Photo Windows 10 Pro was working but after last update the finished gif is corrupt. The file is purple lines? ***Modified title from: 3d effects Photo was working but afrter last update the finished gif is corrupt. The file is purple lines? ***...
  10. No audio after downloading 3D Photo effects

No audio after downloading 3D Photo effects: When I do a 3D photo effect and then download it, no sound comes out. It used to but then it stopped working. The visual effect is there but without the sound. I've done every troubleshooting fix that I can find and also reset the app but to no avail. Don't really want to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. No sound with 3d effect on photos in windows 10 is not coming