Windows 10: Microsoft plans to add containers to Windows 10

Discus and support Microsoft plans to add containers to Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Microsoft has been public about its plans to add two types of containers to Windows Server 2016. But so far, company officials haven't talked about... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Dec 1, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Microsoft plans to add containers to Windows 10

Read more: Microsoft plans to add containers to Windows client, too | ZDNet

Brink, Dec 1, 2015
  2. EdTittel Win User

I would envision something like a "secure launch" or a "sandbox launch" right-click option on executables. Could be very cool. Looking forward to learning more. I hope whoever takes the job also takes the "complete customer-focused vision" part sufficiently seriously, too.
    --Ed--

:)

EdTittel, Dec 1, 2015
  3. matm2020 Win User
    anyone know if microsoft has plans to add bluetooth hid profile? or an app or driver that can be downloaded for bluetooth keyboards?

plans for bluetooth profile for external keyboards or a downloadable driver or app?

matm2020, Dec 1, 2015
  4. matm2020 Win User

anyone know if microsoft has plans to add bluetooth hid profile? or an app or driver that can be downloaded for bluetooth keyboards?

i solved my keyboard/email problems:

the wp7 didn’t have the bluetooth profile for keyboards i needed and the android phone isn’t friendly to hotmail. gmail worked fine but with hotmail the operation was slow and sometimes i wouldn’t get notifications.

so, i download an app on the captivate that microsoft has for hotmail. works like an exchange. the hotmail syncs like gmail does and when set to ‘push’ i get my mail immediately.

now have a phone on which i can use my bluetooth keyboard, i get my hotmail immediately and i have the advantage of all the android apps.

the only thing is the captivate still isn’t quite as fast at the windows phone.....but not a big issue and i’ll just have to deal with that. maybe there will be another os upgrade in the future.

matm2020, Dec 1, 2015
  5. Atomic77 Win User
    I think this container thing is very interesting. I'm just a typical person that has a computer at home but it will interesting to see what happens with this.

Atomic77, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Microsoft plans to add containers to Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Microsoft plans add

2. Cant add/remove power plans

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant add/remove power plans: Hello everybody,I have already tried everything to get my power plans on Windows 10, but I only have access to the balanced one which is kinda annoying.I tried: 1. Updating and deleting drivers2. Updating Windows3. Using CMD and Shell to restore powerschemes4. Using CMD to...
  3. Cant add/remove power plans

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant add/remove power plans: Hello everybody,I have already tried everything to get my power plans on Windows 10, but I only have access to the balanced one which is kinda annoying.I tried: 1. Updating and deleting drivers2. Updating Windows3. Using CMD and Shell to restore powerschemes4. Using CMD to...
  4. Cant add/remove power plans

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Can't add power plans

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Can't add power plans: Hi everyone, My new-ish Dell G5 15 5590 i7-9750H laptop (OS build 19042.572) has been a bit of a pain for me in several minor areas, one of them being power plans. I want to add the High Performance power plan, but I can't do it...I've tried following instructions to add it...
  6. Microsoft Assure Paid Plan Plan

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Assure Paid Plan Plan: On August 7, I called for my regular paid tuneup. I don't know what he did but the computer was even slower. I called again on August 8, the issue became worse the individual was unsure of what he was doing. I called again twice after with the long hold. Then finally...
  7. Add Power Plans to Dell Laptop

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Add Power Plans to Dell Laptop: I have a Dell Inspiron 15 5577 model with Win 10 Home. It only has one Power Plan, Balanced. My desktop (home built) has High Performance. Is there a way to get it on Win 10 Home? Or do I have to create my own power plan? I use the Laptop for my recording studio and want...
  8. Add or Remove Ultimate Performance Power Plan in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add or Remove Ultimate Performance Power Plan in Windows 10: How to: Add or Remove Ultimate Performance Power Plan in Windows 10 How to Add or Remove Ultimate Performance Power Plan in Windows 10 Starting with Windows 10 Spring Creators Update version 1803 build 17101, Microsoft introduced a new Ultimate Performance power plan...
  9. Add or Remove Ultimate Performance Power Plan in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add or Remove Ultimate Performance Power Plan in Windows 10: I did this trick on a win home 1803 version and while it does show the plan alright. Looking at the actual power plan in the reg key e9a42b02-d5df-448d-aa00-03f14749eb61 shows very little, there only a few keys and are same as HP plan. So IMO either this trick doesn't fully...
  10. 'Choose Power Plan' context menu - Add in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    'Choose Power Plan' context menu - Add in Windows 10: How to: 'Choose Power Plan' context menu - Add in Windows 10 How to Add or Remove 'Choose Power Plan' context menu in Windows 10 A power plan is a collection of hardware and system settings that manages how your computer uses power. Power plans can help you save energy,...