Windows 10: Microsoft Plans to release Win 10 Anniversary update on July 29, 2016

Discus and support Microsoft Plans to release Win 10 Anniversary update on July 29, 2016 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Microsoft Plans to release Windows 10 Anniversary update on July 29, 2016 [img] [img] Microsoft released Windows 10 Threshold or the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Cluster Head, May 15, 2016.

1. Microsoft Plans to release Win 10 Anniversary update on July 29, 2016

Microsoft Plans to release Windows 10 Anniversary update on July 29, 2016

Microsoft Plans to release Win 10 Anniversary update on July 29, 2016 [​IMG]

Microsoft Plans to release Win 10 Anniversary update on July 29, 2016 [​IMG]

Read more: http://www.nokiapoweruser.com/window...-july-29-2016/

:)

Cluster Head, May 15, 2016

2. Can't change default apps!

Windows 10 was released on 29 July 2015. The anniversary update might be released about the last week of July 2016, probably.

Ramesh Srinivasan, May 15, 2016
  3. Queries about Windows 10

Hi,

As per your query, I would like to inform the following:-

1. There will be no version or update that will be released on the 29th of July. However on the 2nd of August 2016, there will an Anniversary Update released by Windows. For more information click on the link below

Windows 10 Anniversary Update Available August 2

2. The version that you have installed is not a beta version, it is the free version that Microsoft has provided, as per the free upgrade available till the 29th of July.

3. If you downgrade to Windows 7 and you reinstall Windows 10 in a different partition where Windows 7 has not been installed, it will not activate the OS.

Hope this helps

Regards

Vanessa Sohtun, May 15, 2016
Thema:

Microsoft Plans to release Win 10 Anniversary update on July 29, 2016

1. Microsoft Plans to release Win 10 Anniversary update on July 29, 2016 - Similar Threads - Microsoft Plans release

2. DL win 10 anniversary update before official release

in Windows 10 Support
    DL win 10 anniversary update before official release: Will the anniversary update be available before its official release? I know sometimes the gold master versions are released several days early. 57354
  3. What happens with my retail licenses after July 29, 2016 ?

in Windows 10 Support
    What happens with my retail licenses after July 29, 2016 ?: I have both Windows 7 and 8.x retail licenses. They have now been used up by upgrading to Windows 10 (both as hosts and as vm's). A few questions: 1) Where can I find Microsoft information as to what will happen with these licenses after July 29, 2016, i.e. after the...
  4. Windows 10 Anniversary Update scheduled for a late July release

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Anniversary Update scheduled for a late July release: Windows 10 Anniversary Update scheduled for a late July release We reported earlier this month that Microsoft could release the Windows 10 Anniversary Update on PCs in July. This free update will bring many new features to Windows users such as a smarter Cortana, an...
  5. Microsoft Bot Framework July 2016 Update

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Bot Framework July 2016 Update: The industry is abuzz with news about bots and bot events. Of recent note, the Botness conference was a resounding success as was the Skype Hackathon held June 21-22 in the Valley. The energy and participation at these events has been inspiring and invigorating! Today, we...
  6. Windows 10 Release Date July 29

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Release Date July 29: On July 29, you can get Windows 10 for PCs and tablets by taking advantage of the free upgrade offer, or on a new Windows 10 PC from your favorite retailer. If you purchase a new Windows 8.1 device between now and then, the Windows 10 upgrade will be available to you and many...
  7. Windows 10"Anniversary Update" release date: 29 July 16 ( this is GA)

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10"Anniversary Update" release date: 29 July 16 ( this is GA): Windows 10 "Anniversary Update" release date: 29 July 2016 ( this is GA) Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date[/quote] Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date 50547
  8. 29 July events

in Windows 10 News
    29 July events: Check the MS Facebook page for launch events JUL 29 Windows 10 Launch Event with NHL Selke Trophy Winner Patrice Bergeron Microsoft Store The Shops at Prudential Center in Boston, Massachusetts 7:00am in EDT -27 people are going Windows 10 Launch Event with World...
  9. Windows App Studio July 16th 2016 release

in Windows 10 News
    Windows App Studio July 16th 2016 release: Hope everyone is having an awesome summer now that we’re kicking into those late July days. We just released a very fun and impactful update to Windows App Studio that will allow you to incorporate a much broader range of information into your apps. So let’s jump right in....
  10. Release Management planning update – 2016 H2

in Windows 10 News
    Release Management planning update – 2016 H2: Now that we are done with a majority of items listed in our 2016 H1 plan, it is time to talk about our plans for 2016 H2. Most of the features listed below will first be available in VS Team Services, and they will be available on-premises in TFS vNext. We are quite early in...