Windows 10: microsoft pop-ups requests

Discus and support microsoft pop-ups requests in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I am endeavouring to down load a driver from HP to enable me to sync printer to windows 10. micro soft repeatedly keeps sending me requests by pop-up... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by henrystockley(87)&Growing, Aug 20, 2018.

1. microsoft pop-ups requests

I am endeavouring to down load a driver from HP to enable me to sync printer to windows 10. micro soft repeatedly keeps sending me requests by pop-up for my ADMIN PASSWORD to authorise changes to comp. I donot have a admin password, how do I obtain this so that Hp driver can be installed

:)

henrystockley(87)&Growing, Aug 20, 2018

2. Microsoft Edge Pop-up Blocker

Hello,

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Open Microsoft Edge.

• Click on (…) at the top right corner.

• Click on settings.

• Click on View Advanced Settings.

• There you will be able to manage Pop ups.

• If you don’t want then you will be able to turn on/off.
    Please refer to the link below.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-hk/windows-10/block-pop-ups-in-microsoft-edge

Hope this helps, keep us posted.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Aug 20, 2018
  3. ? Block pop-ups in Edge on the phone

Hello,

Pop-ups or pop-up ads are online advertisement that opens a new browser window when clicked or when the website was accessed. For now, the feature of blocking pop-ups or pop-up ads is available for browsers installed on PC's or desktops.

We request that you file this or up-vote an existing feature suggestion using the Windows Feedback Hub app. To submit a new feedback/suggestion, you can follow the steps provided below:

• Go to All Apps, search for the Feedback Hub app or press and hold Volume
      Down+Power button for about 2-3 secs to launch the Feedback Hub app.
    • Open the menu icon at the top left side.
    • Select Feedback, then at the top right side, tap the add button (+).
    • Select Suggestion and fill up the box with the details needed.
    • Select the right category for the suggestion and then submit.

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Timoteo IV Ofr, Aug 20, 2018
  4. Arun B J Win User

microsoft pop-ups requests

Microsoft edge, blocked a pop up ?? allow once ??

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Open Microsoft Edge.

• Click on (…) at the top right corner.

• Click on settings.

• Click on View Advanced Settings.

• There you will be able to manage Pop ups.

• If you don’t want then you will be able to turn off.

• If you want Pop-ups then you can turn on.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Aug 20, 2018
Thema:

microsoft pop-ups requests

1. microsoft pop-ups requests - Similar Threads - microsoft pop ups

2. Microsoft Password Pop-Up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Password Pop-Up: I cannot seem to get this pop-up to go away. When I try entering my work email it says the username is incorrect. If I try entering my personal email, it says I can't sign in with a personal account. When I try clicking Sign-In Options, it cannot find my place of employment....
  3. Plug in security request continually pops up.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Plug in security request continually pops up.: I cannot fine the source of this popup. It is not spam, So malware bytes, etc will not work. The code is apparently for a wordpress plugin. I clicked on an event and this happened. Please help. It happens every ten minutes....
  4. Plug in security request continually pops up.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Plug in security request continually pops up.: I cannot fine the source of this popup. It is not spam, So malware bytes, etc will not work. The code is apparently for a wordpress plugin. I clicked on an event and this happened. Please help. It happens every ten minutes....
  5. Plug in security request continually pops up.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Microsoft Pop Ups

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Pop Ups: I keep getting Pop Ups from Microsoft plus offering McAfee products several times a day, everyday. I renewed May, 2021 but these pop ups tell me I need to download etc. I noticed a small print “ Powered by PC App Store”. I have tried to get rid of it but it is persistent....
  7. Activation troubleshooting leads to 'request is blocked' pop up

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activation troubleshooting leads to 'request is blocked' pop up: Hi, I wiped my hard drive this morning after installing a new motherboard, CPU and RAM, and now I'm unable to activate windows. I've signed into my PC using the original Microsoft account that my digital licence was linked to before the reinstall, but the activation window...
  8. Pop up Notification requests

in Browsers and Email
    Pop up Notification requests: Recently, I have seen an increase in sites (including TenForums) generating Pop Up boxes asking permission to send Notifications. [img] This type is particularly infuriating as it does not appear to disappear unless you click on the "Allow" or "Block" options. I've...
  9. Microsoft Pop Up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Pop Up: I have a problem with this microsoft news app that keeps coming up on the top of my screen. I click " No Thanks" and it goes away and then a little later it comes back. When it comes back whatever I am working on freezes up and I get a message that reads "msn.com is not...
  10. Microsoft, pop ups

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft, pop ups: I keep getting pop-ups pages, it said it's from Microsoft, Asking for personal information - Is there any way I can stop this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-pop-ups/6f3dbabf-ebd2-4fb9-8154-93e153cd85a9