Windows 10: Microsoft Premium Member Microsoft Solitary

Discus and support Microsoft Premium Member Microsoft Solitary in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Can anyone give me a reason why the Microsoft Solitaire Premium isn't loading again this month?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MaxineFunk, Aug 10, 2018.

1. MaxineFunk Win User

Microsoft Premium Member Microsoft Solitary

Can anyone give me a reason why the Microsoft Solitaire Premium isn't loading again this month?

:)

MaxineFunk, Aug 10, 2018
  2. Carlos Tin Win User

Microsoft Solitarie Collection

Hi,

There could be some changes on your computer that affects the resolution of your screen when you play. For us to isolate your concern, we suggest that you provide us the answers to these questions:

• Were there any updates installed on your computer prior to the issue?
    • When did you start experiencing the issue?
    • Is it only happening with Microsoft Solitaire Collection?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you've tried to resolve the concern?

We're looking forward to your response.

Carlos Tin, Aug 10, 2018
  3. gapch12 Win User
    Microsoft Solitarie Collection

Yes this update: Update for Windows 10 Version 1703 fr x64-based systems (KB4023057) Successfully installed on 1/19/18

This started happening on Saturday 1/20/18

This is only happening with Microsoft Solitaire Colletion

I don't know any troubleshooting steps to try?

gapch12, Aug 10, 2018
  4. Sharon A.Botten Win User

microsoft solitary collection

how do I get Microsoft solitary collection to play on my computer with out freezing up just updated windows 10 I didn't have problems before.

Sharon A.Botten, Aug 10, 2018
Thema:

1. Microsoft Premium Member Microsoft Solitary - Similar Threads - Microsoft Premium Member

2. Add member to your Microsoft family in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Add member to your Microsoft family in Windows 10: How am i suppose to add myslef as a family in my own account with one account to get access to my stuff?! I do not understand how to manage parental control on myself when im the parent and only have one account!!!!!!! ***Modified title from: Microsoft windows 10 xbox...
  3. Microsoft solitaire collection PREMIUM

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft solitaire collection PREMIUM: Bonjour, J'ai renouvelé il y a environ 1 mois et demi ou 2 mois mon adhésion à 18,99 $ de la version Premium de Microsoft Solitaire Collection. Hier on a eu une grosses Mise à Jour de Windows 10 et ce matin, ca me demande de renouveler mon adhésion à Microsoft Solitaire...
  4. Microsoft solitaire collection PREMIUM

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft solitaire collection PREMIUM: Bonjour, J'ai renouvelé il y a environ 1 mois et demi ou 2 mois mon adhésion à 18,99 $ de la version Premium de Microsoft Solitaire Collection. Hier on a eu une grosses Mise à Jour de Windows 10 et ce matin, ca me demande de renouveler mon adhésion à Microsoft Solitaire...
  5. Microsoft Solitaire Premium not working (PC)

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Premium not working (PC): Dear Microsoft Support, I purchased your 1 year premium subscription for Microsoft Solitaire Collection (MSC) on my PC. When I click on the MSC link it opens the main window and Premium Edition is on a gold banner an the top of the page. However, when I go into a...
  6. Microsoft Premium Solitaire Collection renewal

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Premium Solitaire Collection renewal: Hi My premium subscription for solitaire collection end soon, unable to find how to renew, checked my account under services and subscriptions, but no listing for this. Can you tell me how to renew. Thanks Moved from: (Office | Unknown/other | Windows 10 |...
  7. MS Solitary Collection: FreeCell Transfer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Solitary Collection: FreeCell Transfer: I recently purchased a new computer and would like to transfer my FreeCell games statistics to my new computer. I have over 10,000 wins and would like to continue this series on my new computer. My question is: Can I transfer the particular file from my old computer to my...
  8. Microsoft

in Windows 10 Support
    Microsoft: Ok i called microsoft earlier because i am having problems since upgrading to windows 10, disk usage is 100% and runbroker is using up more and more memory . i get a call back, they guy takes control fo my PC and says thats happening because i have a virus. This makes no...
  9. Microsoft testing new Outlook.com Premium email service

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft testing new Outlook.com Premium email service: Microsoft is piloting a new version of its Outlook.com email, known as Outlook.com Premium. Outlook.com Premium seems to be different from the current ad-free Outlook.com service that Microsoft currently sells for $19.95 per year. Ad-free Outlook.com, the successor to...
  10. Microsoft quietly makes Outlook.com Premium public-preview available

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft quietly makes Outlook.com Premium public-preview available: Microsoft's Outlook.com Premium service, which will cost $19.95 per year for the first year, is now in public preview for US users. Back in February, Microsoft officials told me that Outlook.com Premium, an updated ad-free version of Outlook.com, was in private testing....