Microsoft Premium Member Microsoft Solitary

Discus and support Microsoft Premium Member Microsoft Solitary in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Can anyone give me a reason why the Microsoft Solitaire Premium isn't loading again this month?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MaxineFunk, Aug 10, 2018.

1. MaxineFunk Win User

Can anyone give me a reason why the Microsoft Solitaire Premium isn't loading again this month?

:)

MaxineFunk, Aug 10, 2018
  2. Carlos Tin Win User

Microsoft Solitarie Collection

Hi,

There could be some changes on your computer that affects the resolution of your screen when you play. For us to isolate your concern, we suggest that you provide us the answers to these questions:

• Were there any updates installed on your computer prior to the issue?
    • When did you start experiencing the issue?
    • Is it only happening with Microsoft Solitaire Collection?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you've tried to resolve the concern?

We're looking forward to your response.

Carlos Tin, Aug 10, 2018
  3. gapch12 Win User
    Microsoft Solitarie Collection

Yes this update: Update for Windows 10 Version 1703 fr x64-based systems (KB4023057) Successfully installed on 1/19/18

This started happening on Saturday 1/20/18

This is only happening with Microsoft Solitaire Colletion

I don't know any troubleshooting steps to try?

gapch12, Aug 10, 2018
  4. Sharon A.Botten Win User

microsoft solitary collection

how do I get Microsoft solitary collection to play on my computer with out freezing up just updated windows 10 I didn't have problems before.

Sharon A.Botten, Aug 10, 2018
Thema:

1. Microsoft Premium Member Microsoft Solitary - Similar Threads - Microsoft Premium Member

2. Cannot remove old Microsoft account from Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot remove old Microsoft account from Windows 10: I switched the Microsoft account that I use for my Office 365 applications and I cannot get Windows 10 to stop asking me to "fix a problem with the old account" that I am no longer using and would like to remove. When I go to Settings > Accounts the old account is listed...
  3. Microsoft Office no longer working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Office no longer working: At 10:50 PM tonight (PST) in the middle of working my computer suddenly went to a blue screen and "restarted". When it came back on my Office programs (Word, Excel) no longer will open any of my documents and I get the following message: "The operating system is not presently...
  4. Microsoft Stereo 2017 Audio driver needed

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Stereo 2017 Audio driver needed: Hi there, I've got a HP Pavilion all in one desktop computer. I have a pair of Bose QC35 ii headphones that I'm trying to get work. They pair up with the computer fine, but it doesn't connect in the Sound window to the "Headphones" output. They will connect to the...
  5. Sync personal microsoft account and school microsoft account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sync personal microsoft account and school microsoft account: I have one Microsoft account for School and one for personal usage (using multiple devices). How do I sync both accounts like, edge browsing history-favourites, windows personalize settings, etc.?...
  6. How do you file a serious complaint about Microsoft technical support?:-!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do you file a serious complaint about Microsoft technical support?:-!: How do i fike a complaint about Microsoft technical support with someone who can make a difference. My horror story is too long to post here and i just need an email address or phone number. Online support is useless...
  7. Can not log into safe mode with CORRECT Microsoft password and my account is an...

Can not log into safe mode with CORRECT Microsoft password and my account is an...: I have googled this problem that I am just now experiencing. I have a virus on another computer, and I have tried everything that I've read and can't solve this. Who do I have to **** to get an answer?...
  8. windows stuck at "Restarting..." for long after received microsoft update

windows stuck at "Restarting..." for long after received microsoft update: Windows 10(Enterprise) windows stuck at "Restarting..." for long after received microsoft update it's a desktop computer; and remote users connect to via remote desktop; however, every time after received Microsoft update, the system will stuck at "Restarting..." for...
  9. Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft store: I cant install games on Microsoft store https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_games/microsoft-store/195ecbc1-d36f-4802-a180-199b4b6cfbe8
  10. genuine or scam message posing from Microsoft to cleanup my computer of viruses and...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    genuine or scam message posing from Microsoft to cleanup my computer of viruses and...: This screen popped up on my Desktop running Windows 10 with a message from Microsoft Edge to clean up my computer of viruses and phishing software with instructions "Not to turn off the computer otherwise data will be lost, and security compromised." I called the Help...