Windows 10: Microsoft Premium Member Microsoft Solitary

Discus and support Microsoft Premium Member Microsoft Solitary in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Can anyone give me a reason why the Microsoft Solitaire Premium isn't loading again this month?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MaxineFunk, Aug 10, 2018.

1. Microsoft Premium Member Microsoft Solitary

Can anyone give me a reason why the Microsoft Solitaire Premium isn't loading again this month?

:)

MaxineFunk, Aug 10, 2018

2. Microsoft Solitarie Collection

Hi,

There could be some changes on your computer that affects the resolution of your screen when you play. For us to isolate your concern, we suggest that you provide us the answers to these questions:

• Were there any updates installed on your computer prior to the issue?
    • When did you start experiencing the issue?
    • Is it only happening with Microsoft Solitaire Collection?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you've tried to resolve the concern?

We're looking forward to your response.

Carlos Tin, Aug 10, 2018
  3. gapch12 Win User
    Microsoft Solitarie Collection

Yes this update: Update for Windows 10 Version 1703 fr x64-based systems (KB4023057) Successfully installed on 1/19/18

This started happening on Saturday 1/20/18

This is only happening with Microsoft Solitaire Colletion

I don't know any troubleshooting steps to try?

gapch12, Aug 10, 2018
  4. Microsoft Premium Member Microsoft Solitary

microsoft solitary collection

how do I get Microsoft solitary collection to play on my computer with out freezing up just updated windows 10 I didn't have problems before.

Sharon A.Botten, Aug 10, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft Premium Member Microsoft Solitary

1. Microsoft Premium Member Microsoft Solitary - Similar Threads - Microsoft Premium Member

2. are microsoft solitary coins anything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    are microsoft solitary coins anything: are microsoft solitary coins worth anything https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/are-microsoft-solitary-coins-anything/8f9af7b2-0317-40d9-b133-167569d3f2e6
  3. are microsoft solitary coins anything

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    are microsoft solitary coins anything: are microsoft solitary coins worth anything https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/are-microsoft-solitary-coins-anything/8f9af7b2-0317-40d9-b133-167569d3f2e6
  4. Launching Microsoft's Premium Deluxe Premium

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Launching Microsoft's Premium Deluxe Premium: I downloaded all of the discs and now I get a prompt that says 'the game is already running.' A lovely scene of what appears to be Monument Valley shows up on my screen and then I get another prompt that says 'please insert the Microsoft game disc.' I'm then given two...
  5. Microsoft Premium Solitaire

Microsoft Premium Solitaire: . I have Microsoft Premium Solitaire ver. 4.7.8101.0. The hint switch is on but I do not get hints. If I reinstall will I lose all my previous data?. How can I fix this?...
  6. Microsoft Premium

Microsoft Premium: I paid for Microsoft Premium. I get ads constantly and when I try to close them it jumps to another ad. Re installing does nothing. FIX IT This is ridiculous Shirley Nelson...
  7. Microsoft Jigsaw - Premium

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Jigsaw - Premium: Towards the end of May my premium Jigsaw lost almost all of the collections in my library, some background choices and the appearance of it went wonky. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling, resetting - nothing works. Please help!...
  8. Microsoft Jigsaw Premium

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Jigsaw Premium: I have been playing Jigsaw for a long time and have over 100K points, but now the zoom function is haywire. It won't stay where I put it and it jumps around in and out when I try to work the puzzle. What is the problem? I have tried adjusting the zoom function and the...
  9. microsoft solitary collection win10

microsoft solitary collection win10: I kept getting a 101 error so I deleted the app and now would like to download it. Where do I find the solitary collection? Thanks for your help, Clyde Hembree *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  10. microsoft. premium

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    microsoft. premium: I cannot find a way to pay my $10.65 per month Microsoft premium account???? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-premium/7a22f303-ee55-400f-b0b3-da41866b022b"