Windows 10: Microsoft Print to PDF changed?

Discus and support Microsoft Print to PDF changed? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I used to select combine multiple JPEG files into single PDF file using Microsoft Print to PDF but it no longer seems to be working. What I normally... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by mibaup, Jan 23, 2018.

1. mibaup Win User

Microsoft Print to PDF changed?

I used to select combine multiple JPEG files into single PDF file using Microsoft Print to PDF but it no longer seems to be working.
    What I normally did was selecting multiple files, then right-click > Microsoft Print to PDF. After doing that, a WIndow would open up with the all printing options, and then it would simply make all the selected files into a single PDF file in the order of selection.

Now whenever I try to do that, it simply opens up a saving dialog window for each file and saves it to separate PDF files.
    Anyone knows if there's a solution, or Microsoft simply changed it for worse?

Thanks

:)

mibaup, Jan 23, 2018

2. Microsoft Print to PDF creates a file that Adobe is unable to open

Yes, I can open other PDFs with Adobe.

I am using Adobe to edit and add text, and then trying to use Microsoft Print to PDF to flatten/save the changes that I've made to the PDF, but I am unable to open the new PDF file after using Microsoft Print to PDF to flatten/save the changes.

I can not open the PDFs created with Microsoft Print to PDF through Microsoft Edge either.

RichardWarnerEsq_851, Jan 23, 2018
  3. How to troubleshoot printing problems in Windows 10

My problem is printing to PDF, even with Microsoft Print to PDF?

DailyGrindUSA1, Jan 23, 2018
  4. Try3 Win User

5. mibaup Win User
    Thank you, but that didn't help *Sad

mibaup, Jan 23, 2018
  6. Try3 Win User
  7. mibaup Win User
    Nope, that didn't help either, and I also searched here and online and someone else had that problem on the Microsoft Community answers site... But no one helped him either. I just hate those Windows bugs that have no solutions :'(! so annoying

mibaup, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Microsoft Print to PDF changed? - Similar Threads - Microsoft Print PDF

2. Microsoft Print to PDF Paper Available Change

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Print to PDF Paper Available Change: Can anyone please explain to me how to change this Paper Available to A4 instead of Letter.View Picture below. Before you guys mention change it in preferences it has been updated to A4 there but the paper available doesn't change no matter what i change the output to.Any...
  3. Microsoft Print to PDF Paper Available Change

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Print to PDF Paper Available Change: Can anyone please explain to me how to change this Paper Available to A4 instead of Letter.View Picture below. Before you guys mention change it in preferences it has been updated to A4 there but the paper available doesn't change no matter what i change the output to.Any...
  4. Microsoft Print to PDF Paper Available Change

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Microsoft Print to PDF

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Print to PDF: When selecting a group of pages to print using Microsoft Print to PDF it is not allowing the process. But when selecting "print all pages", the process is followed through and the pdf document is availableI have tried "Turn Windows features on or off" but it did not resolve...
  6. Microsoft print to PDF

Microsoft print to PDF: Hello I have followed all the steps from checking to unchecking the box for the option and restarting my computer and I receive an error code "error code 0x800f0922 print to pdf" How to I repair this tool that I need Thank you , Cory...
  7. Microsoft print to PDF changes document content

Microsoft print to PDF changes document content: Hello All, A user has reported that printing from a software and using Microsoft Print to PDF, caused content that displayed correctly on screen to change, see examples below: Example 1: 287 was changed 207 Example 2: Page number 18 on screen got changed to 10 Example...
  8. Microsoft Print to PDF

Microsoft Print to PDF: I am able to print only 1 sheet of MS Excel at a time with Microsoft Print to PDF . Earlier I was able to print entire workbook comprising of 15 sheets https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-print-to-pdf/887b2da4-958f-4f32-a065-60300d44349a
  9. Microsoft Print to PDF

Microsoft Print to PDF: Using this printer to print pdf's When I first started using it, I would select this printer, a dialogue box "save print output as" popped up and I could select folders from a list. Now when the dialogue box comes up. The hide folders, browse folders at bottom left, does...
  10. Microsoft print to PDF

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft print to PDF: When I try Microsoft print to PDF, it creates my document and I can see the file in Quick Access, but, when I try to open the file in Quick Access, Acrobat Reader tells me it can't find the file. By the way, the file that I find in Quick Access is not in the Documents folder...